Times your parents fucked things up for you

>Be me
>A month or two ago
>Need to choose a book for English to write a semester paper on
>Head to my local Barnes and Noble to pick up Invisible Cities by Calvino
Great book by the way, recommend it 100%
>Girl working at the register is a solid 10/10, potential goth gf. Right around my age
>She sees the book I'm getting, and tells me she loves Calvino, and asks me if I've read many of his books.
>Despite my autism, I can actually be pretty confident and flirty, and she seemed like the perfect target for said flirtation.
But my parents were right beside me
>turn into a gigantic fucking beta male because I'm embarrassed to do anything in front of my parents, afraid I'll never hear the end of it.
>NervousAutism.exe
>Reply with "um... no, I haven't."
>Can't keep eye contact, even though she's looking right at me
>Have to act like I'm not interested, otherwise parents might bring it up later.
>Finish paying
>leave
>read Invisible Cities on the way home
>never see her again

Calvino girl, if you ever see this, I'm sorry for being such a pathetic cuck.

Attached: 3F903D37-4578-49DE-82D4-B088E80E466A.png (640x426, 540K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9yHAYOvTdMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why the fuck don't you get your books online? Human interaction is a holdover from the 20th century.

I like the smell of bookstores, theyre cozy

You realize she probably still works there right?
Just go back and talk to her.

Attached: 7BC448B1-72BF-492A-A0E5-2D8E5E7BA35E.jpg (640x634, 81K)

>Mom never taught me anything
>Except how to not freak out when somebody talks about an heroing
>Dad could never build a strong relationship with me due to illness and other factors
>I can't be emotionally available to him while he dies and regret not trying harder

Am I doing this right OP?

I don't have a car, and whenever I go to a book store my mom insists on tagging along, and sometimes the rest of my family does too. Plus, I don't remember what time it was when I saw her, or what day. If I knew her schedule, it'd be easier to find her
Yeah

It would've actually been more alpha and more likely to get you a date if you carried on and flirted in front of your parents.

>they constantly get into credit card debt and expect me to pay for me every time

My mom smoked cigarettes and drank alcohol when she was pregnant with me. She also circumcised and didn't breastfeed me. These things combined correspond with a reduction in IQ of about 24.2 points. I have an IQ of 128. But I could have had an IQ of 152.

I have a sister who has an IQ of over 140 who received the same treatment. Her IQ could have been near 170.

where do you live that goth qts are reading italian literature instead of manga and highschool novels?

>have to read an entire book and then write a paper about it
Boy I'm sure glad I skipped uni

>never let me out of the house
>didn't give me allowance
>let me become extremely obese and didn't bother changing my diet
>didn't tell me anything about sexuality

If your IQ is above 120, You shouldnt be dumb enough to actually believe you lost 24.2 IQ points exactly.

Ayy. My mom drank and 9 months later out pops me, ugly FAS bastard that I am. Thanks ma!

>be me
>live in a commie block
>untill the age of 7 be a normal kid, socialize with other kids living in the block, enjoy simple life
>time to choose primary school
>literally all of the other kids go to the nearest school 5 minute walk away
>can't wait to go to school together with my pals
>my mom decides for whatever reason that the other primary school, located 2 kilometers in the other part of town is "better"
>don't know anyone there at all
>fail at aquiring friends at school
>all of my previous friends found new ones at school, I was pushed to the sidelines.

My first day of school was the death of a normie and a birth of a robot.

Attached: ohnoharry.png (480x480, 85K)

oh boy

>ignored my pleas for accutane when I needed it at 13
>never got it despite pap making six figs for decades
>didn't do their research
>moved to a shithole city close to new dadjob
>2 other white kids in a class of 30
>known to them as the "pink kid" tho
>pay off the mortgage at accelerated rate
>buy investment real estate overseas
>my bday/xmas gifts are $25 gift cards
>30 mins of computer time per day until im 16
>forced to take out student loans (100%) for uni
>forced to live at home and spend 3 hours per day commuting
>too socially retarded and grotesque to get hired as a teen
>"friends" all thought I was a spoiled rich kid
>got kicked out and was homeless for months for bad grades
>only accumulated half the credits needed for my bachelors
>dropped out due to this and other factors
>only employed thanks to family charity nepotism job

They are trying to repair the damage and be nice to me and keep telling me to go back to school and all (I'm fucking 28) or go live in one of their rental apartments overseas but the damage is done. I'll be dead in 2 years max from alcoholism anyways (been drinking a handle every two days for years now), gonna screencap my own post here for my own reference and maybe they'll dig it up from my HDD after that happens but i doubt it

Damn, now I feel petty for complaining. Don't give up user. Or at the very least, get some kind of revenge before you go.

I'm sure she was a fan of anime too. I was buying some manga with it and she still seemed interested, so I think it's safe to assume she was probably a weeb too. Then again, she seemed to enjoy her job despite the stress of a packed store, so she's probably a big fan of literature in general. I really fucked up to just brush her off like that.

You think I don't realize that?

My sister used to work at a bookstore coffee shop and there was a guy she was in a long relationship with who hung out there alone for days before he asked her out, there might be a chance

Maybe, but Barnes and Noble's corporate atmosphere is way more intimidating. Especially how the registers are always blocked by a wall of shelves, and how there's only one line, so I can't guarantee she's the cashier I'd get when I'm checking out. I still wanna try though. Thanks for the vote of confidence, user

It was a Barnes and Noble, but the cafe areas are different so I know what you mean.

i really fucking doubt a stupid ass fas kid has an iq of 128

did you take an online test

These types of excuses you're making sound like a guy who's going to die a virgin.

Attached: 1545110118386.jpg (1920x1080, 1.14M)

The fuck should I do, sit at Barnes and Noble 24/7 until she walks through the door?

>gf
>potential
yeah nah mate you've got that wrong
>I don't have a car
I empathize with this since i'm in the same position in lacking a car but i'll tell you right now that if you want a gf and don't have a car, you are fucked

I can use my parents, the main problem was just that they always ask where I'm going which is how they decide to tag along

*sips*
Now that was a good album

My entire life.

asdfgdfs

Attached: 1502119824285.jpg (584x530, 216K)

>tried to force me into social interaction when I was heavily depressed, reacted badly over my displeasure to do so >scolded me for not being normal from this, branded me selfish, uncaring and unfeeling
>mocked me on the few times I would open up and be vulnerable about how I'm hurt by my mom
>openly resented me talking to a therapist rather than her
Now I'm hated for being unable and unwilling to express my feelings, I can't even manage smalltalk, or to be in the same room

>holds the depression over my head as a tool against me, uses it to try and claim I'm still mentally unwell
The only reason I'm still unhappy is because of my mom, but she refuses to realise it.

Attached: 1540002895819.png (600x600, 15K)

>about 24.2

mother's who drink while pregnant should literally be executed. I am very thankful that I was able to avoid such a cruel fate.

>>Be me 14
>>Parents say public schools suck so decide to home school me.
>>terribleidea.exe
>>Neither parents have degrees and throw books at me to get me to learn on my own.
>>Ask parents about math homework
>>"Oh user I don't know if we can help you with your trig"
>>wut.jpg
Years later I learn they get these books with answers, they never learned the material themselves.
>>ffw to 18
>>I "graduate"
>>Ask for my diploma to get a job
>>"here you go user"
>>Reads: we are so proud of you
>>mfw no high school diploma

Attached: DepressedWojak.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Why do you care what a woman does with her body?

I know that feel all too well M8 except I was 13. My parents didn't care and I spent all that time playing WoW for 16+ hours a day.

I never got past middle school level and I eventually got my GED at 18. I'm not a senior in a STEM field but I had to take a fuckload of remedial classes to get where I am.

Homeschooling is unregulated and is a complete fucking joke.

gas yourself

fgsfds

now* is what I meant.

brobot, your story gives me hope. Nobody, especially jobs, take me seriously.

>Come from small city in an isolated state
>Be giga hipster skater chad
>Life is fantastic - every weekend is house parties, skating, DIY music shows
>About to go into year 11 and 12 at an art centric school
>Have multiple girlfriends on the line

>dad has a mental breakdown/midlife crisis
>wants to move to a new city and start a new life
>For burgers, it would be the equivalent of moving from, say, Austin in Texas to Beverly Hills in L.A.

>Dad is broke as fuck because he keeps ditching jobs
>I am literally sleeping in my parents walk in closet in a trashed apartment block full of students and backpackers
>Get sent to the only public school in the area, which is full of rich kids who have been kicked out of the private schools
>They are all into hip hop, pop music, just the most lame, boring shit in general
>Can't skate or do music or art because my faggot dad makes me work 25 hours a week after school (I'm 15 at this stage) to help pay the bills
>Go to a few parties, realize I really don't like any of these people
>Tired all the time and hate my shithole new school (which unlike the school I was going to be sent to, is basically just a regular school where you can't smoke, you have to show up for assemblies and other retarded shit)
>Eventually drop out and just work shit jobs and smoke weed and party with random older guys I meet
>Faggot dad kicks me out at 17 since he can't afford to "look after me" anymore
>Live in a room with two other teenagers I met, in a flop house full of drunks and drug addicts
>Even start doing gay shit for money and, not gonna lie, attention/companionship

I see my friends from my old city - and they're all so successful and/or happy, with real jobs and careers and families.

My mother hates my father for "ruining her children", and for him being a financial leech on her. Whenever I go around there, all they do is apologize and offer me money, and I don't take it because what the fuck am I going to do? Buy my youth back?

It's hard for me to admit, but it took me 8 years of schooling to get where I am at now but I changed my major and went only part time for a few years. It wasn't because I was too stupid but because of my personal problems being the most significant hindrance by far.

If I didn't go to university, I wouldn't stand a chance at all (homeschooled, no work experience, etc). I'd strongly consider it.

Attached: 1542938512046.png (298x260, 62K)

Fuck. Writing that out...I didn't realize what a bitter angry faggot I was. That felt kind of good.

I'm gonna bitch about my dad again;
>Gets told by teachers I'm a gifted writer/artist
>They recommend a specific academic track for me
>Unironically tells one of my teachers that his "son isn't gay".
>Makes me go on the business/academic track, which I hate and fail at

>be state ranked surfer
>be excellent skater
>forces me to play Rugby so I will be forced to socialize with "good kids" and not "losers"
>Have to spend a year getting my head turned into mush and being yelled at by fat old men, binge drinking with retards - while all my friends are out having fun

I really don't like how these memories are making me feel.

>She also circumcised and didn't breastfeed me
Circumcising children, or anyone who can't consent, is wrong. Only an informed and consenting adult should be able to choose to have part of their genitals cut off. Male, female, and intersex children need to be protected from genital cutting. Right now, only female genital cutting on minors is banned in the US, around half of males born today are being circumcised, and it is not uncommon to castrate or otherwise mutilate intersex children, even when it is medically harmful, to make their genitals conform more closely to social norms.
youtube.com/watch?v=9yHAYOvTdMI

I'd also like to add that when you get your degree, they aren't going to give a fuck about high school diplomas. At least learn a trade.

Epic bait my original retarded friend

woah literally no one cares

goodluck with your career then, wageslave