I am soo fucking ugly

I cant take it anymore, why did I have to be born this way? People keep larping the same tiring line "Work on yourself user" Well how tf do I turn myself into anything other than ugly?

I think I might take my own life soon but I don't because my family has been really good to me and I know I would hurt them soo much by doing this..

Attached: 1546426411577.png (251x300, 55K)

plastic surgery maybe?
originality check

If you kill yourself because you think you're ugly, you're weak. There's so much more to life than women and attraction. Sure, a good face might get you a little farther in life, but there's some ugly motherfucker's at the top of society. (Donald Trump.)
Keep your chin up, user. Don't make your family sad. That's a dick move.

Attached: f222656f7bfcd9b208e370eb439e2c99.jpg (177x285, 9K)

Whoa user, relax. Take a breather, is it really that bad that you have come to the conclusion that the only solution is death? You do realize that once you die its over for you, everything ends including your chances.

The problem lies at your reasoning that being ugly is a severe deterrent for you to live your life. It's not.

Beauty is a mere trifle, a bonus point on the charisma stat that is quite useless for everything else past first impressions.

Attached: 1522544271011.jpg (225x300, 10K)

post a fucking pic you utter fucking retard to be fairly fucking honest i'm like overweight as fuck at like 87kg at 5'8 and i managed to get a cute boyfriend so man the fuck up post face or just fuck right off. It's retarded crying about how ugly you are it's just so fucking sad. Grow a pair and stop letting it hold you back or just shut the fuck up

All i want is a gf user, idc about anything else. Whats the point of living if i cant share it with a girl
No man, you just dont get it. People always make fun of me in public. My own fucking teacher at school made fun of my looks behind my back and everyone laughed. Sometimes people roll the worst dice

Work out. Improve your wardrobe. Try different hair and beard configurations.

You may not be able to turn yourself into a model, but you can certainly optimize your appearance.

If I post a pic I will get fucking banned so fuck you for suggesting that.

Find an ugly girl then. Find an ugly girl with an awesome personality that you like spending time with. Physical attraction is fleeting, and one day you'll regret marrying a soulless bimbo with saggy tits and lips, and you'll wish you had settled down with somebody you like to be around.

Attached: 0315-013.jpg (1077x1600, 457K)

>Donald Trump was held back by his looks

Attached: Donald_Trump_NYMA.jpg (780x1024, 276K)

post discord or some shit and send it not gonna take the piss or anything but i asure you you're really not as bad as you think you are.

Look I know what you mean, believe me I do. But I just cant, I want a girl I can feel proud of showing it to my parents. I want a girl I can feel proud of going in public with. I know prob an ugly girl will have more in common with me than an attractive girl but I know this is not what I want. And if I cant have it then I think I should accept my fate

M8 I don't to be saved into your cringe incel folder so no ty, thx for the kind thoughts anyways.

Trump was Chad, though.

Who are you quoting? I didn't say that or imply that.

Attached: cat is seductive.png (339x273, 127K)

>mfw parents get me a personal trainer
>mfw doing curls staring at my ugly face knowing no matter how much muscle I put on I'll always be a hideous rodent
>mfw parents get me an online tutor
>mfw watching my image in the webcam knowing no matter how hard I try I'll always look like an idiot

>weak
>make family sad
>dick move
You a stupid. But there indeed is more in life than the social game. Op was just brainwashed and cant think for himself. Reject that retarded society OP and explore yourself, do everything until you stick to something.

user maybe you're not as ugly as you think, post a pic already

Fuck society man. Don't give a fuck about what they think I should be like. I don't work out, I don't like sports, I don't hunt, fuck that shit.

Do you man, do what makes you happy. Work out if you want. Watch anime in your room all day if you want. Care for other people, but do what makes you happy too. Don't give a fuck if they think you should be some other way. Don't try to understand them, just let it side.

Thx that makes me feel slightly better

Unless you're "Elephant Man" ugly (as in deformities), everyone can get up to at least the 4-5 range with some work. Yes it's hard (you might have to shower, diet and exercise!), but it's not impossible to become average.

Hang in there man, you'll come out better than all these cookie cutter cunts.

I thankfully don't have any deformities, but I have something really bad. I have got really thin lips, people make fun of them all the time

Attached: Capture.png (110x40, 9K)

Being a white person with huge nigger lips is way worse

t. White person with nigger lips

You're comparing yourself to Chad. Most people aren't Chad and have features that aren't particularly attractive. You're just a part of the 80% of men who aren't Greek gods.

Stop overthinking and self-depreciating yourself. It's honestly probably your least attractive feature.

While I can I see why people might make fun of you (prob because you live on a majority negro area) is really not that bad. If you're really insecure about it maybe get some lip injections