How far gone are you?

you're not actually attracted to traps right user?
Im always digusted by the male bodies like the one of the first image but not as much the futa body or girl body

Attached: 94829346410.jpg (1382x644, 230K)

Oi, put a lot of time in this post, I did

middle is gross, left and right are cute though

Left is gay. I like the right and middle the most. As it is the Woman with a penis thing I like and not just a boy with a cute haircut.

When it comes to 2D I'm into all kinds of stuff. With real life though I'm strictly into women.

This. Don't see the appeal of futa at all.

I guess there are to kinds of people
men that are attracted to men that dress like women
and
men that are attracted to females that have minor male features

same. I don't get the appeal of liking a guys body with slight female features
like hair or bows. I'm more interested in a female body with minor male features

I just want to suck those rods from the left and middle, I would kneel in a second. The right can go in the trash.

best opinion on this tread

Honestly curious about the prevalence of het males who like traps.

I don't understand it, but then again I don't have to.

also my assessment

It's your mind subconsciously associating a futa with just actual sex. The left doesnt get you off because it's just a skinny boy. With the wiener, you like the female body but you can't only see it alone. At least that's what i can think of. I don't like left or middle, but thats me.

I dunno man, I think the level of "gayness" in regards to liking traps (and to a lesser extent, futa) depends on how lonely and/or desperate you are. No shame in that if you ask me.

futa>trap
But I'm a sick fuck so I will fap to it all in the end.

Attached: No God Only Chris.png (1022x874, 821K)

Just means you have good taste OP. Futa might be a little gay but traps are turbo homsexuality

I'm only gay for 2D traps

Im not, my fetishes are PURE
I thought i have something in common with you guys, but day by day i see more disgusting trap, sissy, futa, underage loli shiit.
No wonder why fembots hate you, this is fucking gross and unnatural, your brains are fucked beyong repair.

I thought i have something in common with you guys, but day by day theres more and more threads of this shit.
Your brains are fucked beyond repair, no wonder why fembots hate you.
My fetishes are PURE, and natural, have you guys ever considered how badly you scar yourselves with this shit?

Attached: 3bfZWWKeCjs.jpg (355x604, 60K)

We gave up a long time ago fag

why did you post this twice?
you know that there are people shilling trap hrt shit on the daily right? you are a guy right?