R9k Friday night drinking thread /alcohol/

"b.. but it's Tuesday..." edition

Talk about your feels, tell me what you're drinking

Attached: 13efv.png (1003x1080, 1.19M)

please respond.... I don't want to drink alone

just sipping on a few glasses of home made absinthe
nothing crazy tonight
what you up to?

Drinking vodka and beer, and finishing up my grad school applications, only now to realize that moving away from home is expensive as shit and even if I do get accepted into schools across the country I might not even be able to afford it so my best option is to stay at home and study in my home city. Sorry for the blog, how are you doing OP?

Attached: 1500985094861.gif (540x540, 899K)

having a few beers
while i contemplate writing a letter of resignation for my job was unemployed for almost 7 years not even 4 months on a job every day weekend or day booked off or called in I've had to hold back the urge to vomit sleep has gone to shit too.

the little bits of chump change are nice
but the amount i'm making i'll never go anywhere and i'm to dumb/old to get a proper education.

been drinking coffee all day. taking a break from the alcohol. I really really really want to drink badly but I'm not going to.

Attached: 1537124856447.png (492x500, 347K)

home made? that sounds interesting, I always wanted to brew my own stuff

OP here, thanks for replying, I feel much less alone now
Im drinking shitty cheap gin, I should be getting a buzz going anytime now

Attached: 114n0.jpg (1000x1048, 133K)

where are you thinking of going for grad school?

Drinking PBR and extensively thinking about having a shit ton of kids and a big house

>tfw too stupid and apathetic to make anything but prison grade wine

I want to get one of those 5 gallon buckets with the things on it and try making some sugar-water wine and then I'll put some kool-aid packets in it.

I always thought it might be cool to be a father, don't want to deal with babies tho or a wife

hey, whatever gets you drunk is fine
I usually buy the cheapest shit anyways

I'm a woman but yeah. I honestly want as many as possible, seems to fill the endless void of emptiness somehow but is also ludicrously expensive also.

4am here in the UK. Vodka mixers tonight. Lonliness is just hitting me hard tonight. I'm just so tired of being alone and not knowing how to even try to get into a relationship

Drinking some box wine. Trying to stay away from harder stuff for a little while, and this still gives me a nice buzz.

Attached: endC.jpg (1920x1080, 971K)

I went out to dinner with my mom tonight. I had to pretend to be engaged and concerned because she was talking about her will and estate planning and how she's gonna see a lawyer to set up this trust to put her money in so that I'll inherit it when she dies. I wish she wouldn't worry about all this but the reason I think that is because I'm just gonna wind up taking a .45-caliber aspirin instead of trying to live as long as I possibly can, but obviously you can't tell your mom that your plan for health coverage in retirement is "if I get alzheimer's, I kill myself". When we went home she seemed ready to cry because she thinks its sad that I live in a lonely condo building out by the interstate. I gave her a hug and she went home and dear fucking god I wish everyone I know would just forget about me so they could get on with their lives without my burdensome existence.

I'm finishing the last of a bottle of Jim Beam. I really like it but I don't think I'm gonna buy any more, it's getting too expensive. Even if I insist on whiskey and not industrial-solvent vodka, there's cheaper things I could drink.

It's an objective fact that Kyouko belongs with Yui and not Ayano.

ALCOHOLISM IS NOT GOOD
please do not drink
you will end up in misery and sad

Attached: G1u8G1u8.jpg (380x360, 31K)

not me. I'm only a low-level alcoholic. I always go for the mid-shelf stuff. even home made wine taste better than the cheap shit.

we're all already sad here on Jow Forums

it's tuesday evening you fucking moron. get a job you looser

Just got home from work, fapped, and now I'll go make a chambord and coke, and probably smoke some bud

Feelin pretty gud mayn

under 21 so i drink imitation banana extract. 34% abv

every night is friday for a non cuck wagie, back into the cage slavie

I guess I'll post one of my drunk anime girl pics, if you have any, please share them with me

Attached: 12pou.jpg (1200x850, 516K)

Moar drunk anime girls please.

here you go lad, origie

Attached: 69494717_p0.jpg (566x800, 131K)

drunk anime grils are a blessing from god himself

Attached: 117dc.jpg (700x1010, 522K)

Is it bad that I'm so out of it that I actually thought it was Friday and had to check the time?

no, if you're a neet, you don't need to know the day or time

id drink but I work tomorrow morning. Ill join you tomorrow night. Got a bottle of barenjaeger ready to go.

what's your job, fren?

I'm at my friend's house, prolly gonna drink one of his beers.
He fell asleep and now I have free access to his dab pen and his beers until tomorrow morning. Watching anime and getting fucked up is great. Too bad I live at home and can't do this nightly because I'd quickly go back to my old ways if I didn't live with my parents.

It's making me sick recently, so it's powdered gator-aid here

I work at amazon. I drive an Order picker and stow items from receive into bins.

Yeah, how do you make it user?