Haircuts

/fa/ is dead so here i am. im not even sure if this is allowed but eh fuck it

Attached: 9ae.jpg (1024x521, 43K)

Get a taper fade and leave it a little long at the top. If you're black, leave a small fro or a curly fro. If you're non black, use some hairspray and make the front ramp up or however you people make your hair stick up

anything but a bowl,shaved or unkempt hair is for faggots

>not just having long hair

They're homos, don't expect anything normal like long hair from them.

>Long matted hair and unkempt beard

you really don't even need to ask for anything special. i get a 3 on the sides and leave 2 or 3 inches on top.

I dont think ive ever had my hair styled before. I just kinda trim it when it gets too long and when I can be arsed to go to the barber

>long hair
>normal

Long hair has been the norm through most of our history unless it got in the way of the man's occupation. Short hair was often a sign of lower class men, like serfs, servants and slaves.

Ever since I was a little kid, my dad cut my hair for me, but around the time I turned 18, I started cutting my hair myself. approximately 3mm long buzz cut every time. I'm knee grow, though, so it doesn't look bad.

based

long hair is the only true way a man can be a man. short hair is only if it is needed for occupation

Full skullet. Only haircut that truly rejects society

I have long hair. I look like fucking Kurt Cobaine, just without a bullet in my head

I wholeheartedly disagree, long hair is for fems so you can drag them back to your cave

Shave your head if you don't want to look like some fuckin shiela. Long hair is gross

I'm pretty sure he used a shotgun though, so he had pellets in his head, not a bullet.

His new haircut is fucking awful.

Attached: fuckmyshitup.jpg (640x485, 72K)

from what ive seen a good amount of guys with long hair are actually trannies

fat manlet here, what kind of haircut should i be getting?

Attached: jpg.jpg (1024x768, 45K)

bald or long hair for men. anything else and you have to get a haircut and then you are a faggot

stop going to the gay bar

>not balding since your teens
FUCKING NORMIES LEAVE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2 on the sides and 2 inches on top for me, lad

Long wavy hair, havent had a haircut in 2 years, buy that gourmet shampoo