How do you make friends online? asking for a friend

how do you make friends online? asking for a friend...

Attached: hanoooo.jpg (439x500, 48K)

play social or team video games or post on niche interest forums. those are the best ways

I'm too retarded to play games well, or visit sites outside Jow Forums and youtube

You don't, you make irl friends instead.

Attached: KlayThompsonOnHisThinkpad.png (682x440, 613K)

you don't need to play them well

I have irl friends but I cant talk about internet related stuff with them...

I was a really good sniper on tf2 and I'd always send friend requests to other good snipers I came across so I could invite them to servers. I made a lot of good friends that way. sadly I don't game anymore. too old now, just not into it.

Attached: 1529508580440.jpg (500x500, 50K)

Then those aren't really your friends, aren't they?

that is true just casual I guess

Do you want online friends to play vidya with or do you want online friends to only talk with them?

all my peers irl are just crazy gay feminists

Shut the fuck up user, we all know you dont have friends

Attached: 1546438447471.png (751x684, 683K)

Join a forum where people, you know, have usernames. Then just talk for awhile, eventually there should be somebody who's posts you like a lot, start private messaging and just talking and eventually you may end up video chatting with them.

I've made two female friends online that way.

There is no such thing as friends any more. We are living in an era of alienation.

my mom is my friend, so take that

Attached: guy.jpg (354x358, 15K)

Talk to them like a normal human. Don't beat ya fucken meat everytime they compliment you. If you're that pathetic just refer to them as dude or bro. Your tard brain will associate them with being a friend or pier and not just a cock holster

What's wrong with beating the shit out of your meat for whatever reason imaginable?

nothing. your meat your choice.

Life feels a little less bleak anyway when you get over the hurdle of not giving a rats ass about other men or what other dudes want, and recognizing that the government owes you a state-issued gf and that all your problems in life root down to not having a gf. Then it's really easy to make friends.

OP, you can add me and we can talk, i have a small friend group of conservative autists who play video games if thats your thing (discord) Delta#4548

1) get interest
2) join club about that interest (used to be IRC but now people use discord)
3) talk a bunch
4) people will like you

Alternatively, get good at video games and have people add you.