Name of every significant crush that youve had within the last 5 years:

Name of every significant crush that youve had within the last 5 years:

Sam
Anna
Janie
Alexa
Heather
Hannah

Attached: BAB084D3-DB2B-4166-8CDC-3EE4B09DF428.jpg (236x354, 18K)

Patrycja, to whom I am happily married, and who is in a penguin outfit 3 feet away from me while I write this.

You've done it. You have achieved... Greatness. You have done what so few of us can claim, and what so many long for. Are you not one of us, you have ascended beyond that, and are a beacon of hope for all robots; that we may too reach this point in our lives. The future is bright for you, and I wish your companionship the best, and shall leave you with my blessings and envy. Now gtfo to Reddit asshole you're fucking up the thread

Nadya
Jackie
Stephanie
Yoseline
Kimberly

Attached: GodTierDave.png (159x237, 2K)

So since 2014?
>Evelyn
>Wendy
>Faviola
I stopped getting crushes around 2016.

I went out with Nadya, and Kimberly liked me but too autistic to notice until now

caitlyn
kylie
hannah
no one for a while
then cameron to some extent

I'm asexual now though since sex hormones aren't coursing through my body like during puberty

Sam
Fucking kill me

Haha you all still tie yourself to this plane of existence

Rebecca
Emma
Kelly
(one from work that I forgot)
(another girl from work whose name I don't think I ever learned)

Megan
Skye
Maddie

I obly remember two
Gage
Jacob

>Inb4 fembot
Just gay

Australia anonymous hummmmmm

riker
riker
riker
riker
riker
jean-luc
uhhhh
riker

>Madelyn
Asked her out twice, she said no both times. We're still fairly good friends.

>Hanna
Qt Christian girl who liked me until she found out I didn't believe in God.

>Sami
Super quiet, seldom spoke to her. I don't think she liked me that much.

>Alisun
Met her at summer camp. We had a brief long-distance fling. It's the closest thing I've ever had to a relationship.

>Lindsay
Half-Asian Stacy. We talked often, but I eventaully creeped her out.

>Josie
Unconventionally attractive, but fun to be around. I also asked her out. She said no.

>Sophie
Short but curvy. We had a class senior year and just acted autistic towards each other. She wasn't a Stacy, but was close with a few.

>Lizzy
The conversations we did have were flirty, but I was too much of a pussy to ask her out. This is the one that bothers me the most. To this day, I still wonder if that feeling was mutual. Regardless, I have learned to hate her.

>Michelle
We had the best dynamic of any other girl mentioned. I think she had a boyfriend, but I didn't really care. She was pretty flirty, and I could be edgy and offensive without offending her.

I lost contact with most of these girls. But from what little experience I have, I'm certain I can find somebody. It's just a matter of when.

Not a one

And I don't know what to do about this. Not sure what it means.
I haven't had a significant crush since 2010. I got really fucking close to having my literal dream girl but it fell through. That one broke me.
I don't feel anything anymore

Sydney
Sydney
Sydney
Sydney
Sydney

minecraft
lets
play
episode
one

>Lucia
>Ingrid
>Magali
>Valentina
>Ludmila
feels hispanic bad man

Attached: woj thonk.png (758x938, 80K)

Angelina
>was my gf lost my virginity to her closest friend of my life but she broke up with me
Haylie
>very cute tomboy but i was too beta to say anything
Madison
>a girl that i found cute, but rejected me
Juliana
>i thought she was funny and interesting but was just a bitch who used me
Felicity
>Very interesting individual offered to take my virginity but i was with Juliana
Charlotte
>very cute and nice, too bad she thought i was weird
Bianca
>cute black girl who i never had a chance with

Attached: 1540358456116.png (922x714, 103K)

I don't know his name or how long I have known him. I just know he showed up in my dream, we spent what felt like a week together, and he dove under the water and never reappeared.

Sometimes I go back to the places we went in my dreams but he's never there. It's just me waiting alone in empty buildings and trying to conjure him or even a memory of him. I forgot his name, his voice, and now the face is starting to fade from my memory. It's been years, I think. I'm not even sure of that. I miss him and I'm scared I will one day forget him entirely. I don't know if I'll ever see him again. I hope I do.

>having this many "significant" crushes in 5 years
>not falling head over heels for one girl and chasing her relentlessly
Is this an ironic normalfag thread or what?

Emily
Leah

>tfw had none

Attached: 568418684.png (401x148, 59K)

>In the last 5 years
Louise

Not a real crush, but close enough.

>tfw thinking had some but realizing that it was just lust and not actually liking their personality

Attached: Freak.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Leigh, just Leigh.

Ania

>lydia
lasted 2.5 years longer than it should have

>Abbie
god DAMMIT its been almost 7 years now why do i still want you BAcK

Attached: 1543467847024.jpg (311x362, 30K)

Kyra
thisbwasntorignal

Attached: 1545023203327.jpg (442x737, 103K)

Lizbeth
She's been my first and only crush, after her i realized how it's just creepy for someone like me to have a crush

>never had crush
>wouldn't mind cuddling with woman for comfort and warmth but find sexual stuff gross
>no idea how to talk to them
>go from morbidly obese to chad-like figure over time
>despite people thinking that i am attractive still feel gross and that others are really just joking or trying to undermine me
>tfw appear to have harem but are extremely paranoid and know that nothing would work out, would rather just unstraight myself and be gay so that i could relate to someone easier or better yet just talk to cleverbot
>tfw have to potentially break peoples hearts knowing that a relationship would never function

Attached: Oh no, this is making me quite unsettled despite still consciously maintaining an adorable outwards (640x634, 41K)

The only girl I've ever loved was Anne Frank

Molly
Katelyn
Cora
Mya
Sophia

this is the faggiest thing ive read in my entire life i seriously hope youre larping

What's gay about it? Its not my fault that I'm too cute for my own good. It bugs me when people keep saying that and I get flustered as heck and don't know how to respond.

Fuck off from my board you cleary are not robots go back to normiebook or whatever you cunts do nowdays

Karla
Wendy
Nicole
Lizzette
Andrea
Tanya

Shanice
Aliyah
Laquisha
Keana

tfw I realized I've been so socially isolated for so long I haven't even had the opportunity to have a crush on anyone in the last five years

Attached: 12651.gif (500x281, 825K)

Shaineal
>Asked her out in 5th grade and got rejected, orbited her throughout the following years until 10th grade in HS, when she moved away. She was a quarter-breed aboriginal, so that was a dodged bullet luckily.
Piper
>petite extremely shy qt who smelled funny but was good at drawing and liked anime. First took interest in her in 10th grade as she was in my Japanese class, and eventually started making small talk with her in 12th grade because I was shy as well, but it never went anywhere. I found out she had apparently sex with an autistic edgelord furry who almost got his jaw ripped off by spending the money his drug dealer gave him on video games and swag clothing, instead of ice and heroin. Feels even worse because she was pretty small and I was pretty big, and she'd look huge if we were to have kids (big pregnant bellies is one of my biggest fetishes).

I've had like 2 or 3 crushes from before then, but they started before 5 years ago, and never lasted more than a few months