I can't make money bros...

I can't make money bros. Even my 17 year old bro is already making bank working his mcwagies and I'm a fucking 23 year old neet. I got a bottle of etizolam, a belt and a closet. Is this method fool-proof?

Attached: 1545581316506.jpg (540x720, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YRwUNhsGk9M
youtube.com/watch?v=8wcEXcDGwpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just get coked up and throw yourself off a building. 10/10 works every time

Has more to do with how much you want it at this point, user.

I looked around for high bridges but there's none. Highest buildings in my vicinity are only 3 stories high tops and don't want anyone seeing and causing a scene.

Buy ounces of weed from the deepweb, $90 an ounce and resell for $200-280. Rinse and repeat. Start hustling, there's plenty of illegal things you can do. Might as well try if you're gonna an hero or think about it all day, get some bank and get a gram of ketamine and snort that shit. Your depression will be gone and you'll have bank, thank me later nerd

Don't want to fail and end up a tard.

Been there done that. Nobody will buy drugs off of a awkward robot. Already when through a gram of ketamine. I'm too much of a brainlet to card. I've been thinking about running away to India and live in a cave or some shit.

>killing yourself instead of trying to improve
>23 years
>I can't make money

are you telling me you would rather kill yourself than experience life? bitch boi you're not even grown up, where the fuck is your drive? go hitchhiking or some other shit jesus fucking christ you made me angry mostly because my little bro is 23 years old and starting to take the neet path
I swear to god these zoomers man

>too socially anxious to hold a job
>no purpose in life
JUST GO HITCHHIKE MY DUDE BUT NOT UNTIL YOU'VE CLEANED YOUR ROOM

If you're gonna off yourself then don't do it the pussy way mate, if you fully accept your death, no fear in life go crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=YRwUNhsGk9M

>socially anxious
pfffffff

>nuSouthPark
I mean I liked the last 2 eps of this season but still, why cant you fucking retards not understand there is a difference between "omg how do I talk to this cutie" from time to time and "I LEGIT CANT LEAVE THE HOUSE"

Dumbass

>not day trading

easy +$1,000 per day or easy $12,000 per day with options/penny stocks.

I feel like an old fag that's failed miserable. People my age that I grew up with already have several years in college, jobs, even their own families. All I have done is tried a bunch of drugs of the darknet and pretend that I'm a writer and that some day I'll make it.

its all in your head, you've been given a chance at life
thats more luck than winning a lottery
you can do whatever you want, however you want, whenever you want it
and yet you would opt for a suicide? jesus fucking christ, you know what I don't care go kill yourself, usually a world war happens when people get complacent so most people like you die off, but yeah rid the world of your bleak and boring existance, stop wasting our resources

Is this more complicated than crypto? How much do you need to start off? I already spend most of my day on here or reddit might as well do that instead.

>its all in your head
No shit retard, literally everything is in our heads. Doesnt make it less real

>haha be glad to be alive
10/10 argument wow

>you can do whatever you want, however you want, whenever you want it
Objectively false and terrible advice, even to a functioning human

>and yet you would opt for a suicide?
not OP, I dont wish to sudoku though I do wish I was dead

>usually a world war happens when people get complacent so most people like you die off,
Oh nice, you are one of those retards who have no understanding of history or how the world works and believe the "mah bad times strong men" meme
Didnt realise I was talking to an actual unironic retard. kys

>actually thinking I can get through to anyone on this board
fuck this, enjoy your sad life user

>get through
You gave no advice other than "haha dont think of your problems bro, life is actually good!"
Pretentious faggot, one day you'll understand that all you have in life was 90% luck

>Is this more complicated than crypto?

no just look at the RSI for overbought or oversold signals.

>How much do you need to start off?

$2,000? he made $2,000 to $22,000. after that it gets easier to make a quick buck every single day.

youtube.com/watch?v=8wcEXcDGwpE

more like 10% luck
20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain and 100% reason to remember the

>I'm a sad, anxious, full of problems r9k user but let me insult you as if I'm better than you
mkay honey

Attached: shinoda-screen-grab.jpg (750x420, 181K)

>mkay honey
I didnt realise I was talking to a life-coach roastie, now it all makes sense

>more like 10% luck
Thanks man, seriously, I hadnt laughed this hard in a while

Construction always needs people

How the fuck do I get into this as an autist? I don't mind the physical work, but don't know where to look.

You need to know someone hiring or who works there (since he knows a guy that's hiring)

lol, nice try jew!
95% in "trading" fund 5%