Why do Latinos (not counting the black mixed ones) copy black hairstyles?

Why do Latinos (not counting the black mixed ones) copy black hairstyles?

I think it looks pretty dumb to have straight hair and get a lineup. It looks juvenile/ghetto first of all, but also you get five o clock shadow on your forehead the same day. I did it a few times when I was in high school but I don't think it's cool anymore.

Attached: fuckboy.jpg (480x480, 32K)

It really reminds me of 2000's hairstyles. Maybe the taste stayed

cause they wanna be black

Latino guys are so much more handsome without edgeups.

it may seem like that but if they woke up tomorrow an were actually black, I bet they'd be pissed.

Also, I know a lot of non-wannabe black Latinos who get that haircut too. It's dumb because Latino guys look way more handsome without edgeups

oops, didn't mean to do a semi-double post

Dude everyone does this It's not a "black" thing. If you want pussy, you get this cut.

>everyone

Wrong, as far as non-blacks go, only Latinos and maybe Indians do this

>it's not a black thing

Getting a straight line cut across your forehead is definitely a black thing.

I legitimate like these kind of hairstyles

i have had it done a bit like this myself (only the short part was less high) and noticed my looks have improved alot. Also your hair will simply fall in place more easily because its usually long hair around your ears that fuck up your look and make you look like an autistic virgin.

So yeah, just go to a good hairdresser and tell them to trim the sides and leave it longer at the top. Then keep your beard and trim it like that guy has it and your attractiveness goes from a 4/10 maybe to a 6/10 if you're lucky

I'm specifically referring to "edgeups" in general, where the barber cuts a straight line across your forehead

over here only turks and other trash have these hairstyle

What difference does it make, other than you just don't like it?

Germany? Yeah I don't think white Europeans really do that, except for maybe some Spanish and Italian guys

because that only looks good on black people. it looks tacky/ghetto on non-blacks

so you just don't like it, thats what i said

Men who do that shit and aren't black are wasting their potential

i found pic related of (You)

Attached: 1528847394627.png (396x174, 11K)

Those neat af haircuts look like shit. Looking like you're trying too hard is a huge fail.

Those "chad wears a trash bag and eats pizza" memes are somewhat true. The guys who get the most pussy are the ones who look good without really trying.

Agreed. Real Chads move smoothly and don't have to try very hard

because they ARE juvenile and ghetto.

latino bois are the most juvenile bunch, they all act like they're still in middle school.

most Latinos have hair that's similar to blacks so they just wear similar hairstyles

It's a good way to spot low IQ prolets. I'm latino, but I stick with a crew cut since I'd rather not look like barrio trash.

>how to get replies
>mention non-whites in your post, specifically blacks

That's absolute bullshit. Most Latinos (besides PR/DR) have straighter hair than white people

do you even Latino?

Attached: hispanicgirl9.jpg (619x1024, 140K)