How the hell do people meet significant others

how the hell do people meet significant others

Attached: 1340433133397.jpg (384x313, 83K)

If I knew, I wouldn't be here making original posts

Attached: 1520774542243.jpg (1024x576, 27K)

Through work, school, or hobbies.

work, school/uni, through friends

Will we ever run out of original posts? How much longer do we have Jow Forums for, really?
That doesn't actually work. I've had 1 real gf and I met her at a 1940s LARP ball. She was mentally ill and poor, though. Should I just an hero?

>That doesn't actually work

it works for people that aren't social retards

>That doesn't actually work.
>I've had 1 real gf and I met her at a 1940s LARP ball.

Sounds like it did work, m8.

That didn't involve school or work for me, though. I honestly can't even consider it a hobby because I've only gone once.

So basically everyone on this board is doomed?

Doesn't the work one only apply if it's just some crappy part-time job?

Nah, I met my husband at my full-time job, and at least half of my coworkers have done the same.

My parents met at a gas station so there's that I guess.

Attached: 1488538724806.jpg (604x453, 49K)

My experiences with trying to find gf through work have not been positive

you're either born with the ability to bond with someone and have gf/bf or you aren't. some people are just defective romantically and can never achieve a relationship.

I honestly just can't find anybody worth romanticizing

that's very convenient for someone who isn't worth romanticizing himself, so it all works out

Why bother most women are shit anyways. M8 people in general are immature right so we git people who'll look down on others for the things they do only to do similar degenerate things!
Alright so women will basically sit with a thumb up their ass and hope that everything magically works out. Gone are the days of the women saying she needs to talk everyone just dumps or cheats nowadays when problems arise in relationships.
People want the whole package no one wants to compromise or work things out basically people are lazy now so why bother?

Nah women still find ways to romanticize me, I just don't have the interest

I'm sorry Chad, plz carry on

Triplets speak the truth

Check

most people in a relationship were introduced to each other by friends.
The only girls I have kissed were friends of my friends.

The only other girl I kissed besides my gf was my m8s older sister

You can meet them outside your room or online. Just remeber you'll have a thing that you work for

Attached: rockie.jpg (900x672, 121K)

Hahaha fuck may as well revert back to online LDRs I guess
How do I find internet gf on purpose? Should I just peacock out and start posting my art shit online

Online gf's and long distance relationships aren't real and they never will be so either walk up to a girl and ask her out or don't even bother man.
Wanna know why? Because look at e-celebs gf's right they're with them for status they don't actually like the e-celeb and it'd be the same thing if you became some art fag.

all i wanted was to love someone and be loved back
and all im going to get is a bit of struggling and kicking while i hang from a rope

>My experiences with trying to find gf through work have not been positive

Maybe that has more to do with you tho

I met my gf in a furry group chat made by her brother cause me and her were the only shitposters. Love can happen anywhere user

Maybe some people are just cursed I always get the dump and the only ex to ever tell we why was my first gf.
inb4 insults get hurled at me

Attached: image.jpg (500x320, 29K)

Through friends is the best way I think. Work can also be good but its a bit risky but then again not really. Anything else is just pure luck.

Usually you get introduced to new single girls by your friends.Plus girls are more willing to give you a chance when their friends can vouch that you're a decent guy.

It's not a coincidence that most of the virgins here have few/no friends.

Ehhhh technically it only increases the chances of getting one you could technically ask out stangers and eventually one will go out with you of course you'll need to lower your standards to some pretty low levels but it's technically possible.

you sound familiar. haven't i talked to you before? she's not your gf anymore is she?

To solve your problem people will say shit like: Just be yourself or just be more confident or develop a personality.
Dont get me wrong all those things do help but there is one fatal flaw in all those advices... They never tell you how to start from 0, because the people giving them never experience being at 0 socially.
But worry not user, im someone who had to start from 0 and grew tremendously from there.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you dont have a job, get a fucking job.
Its important, as it makes you relatable to others.
Without further ado here is what you do:
Take genuine interest in the life of others and ask questions if you dont understand what they saying or what their point of view are. Never make the questions too complicated, keep it simple.
This is how you go from 0 to 1, youre welcome.

Attached: YourBrainOnAutism.jpg (1600x1200, 303K)

Friends of friends and in the workplace. If you have no friends and work in a male dominant field you're fucked.

The only time youre fucked in life is when youre about to die.
Every other bad situation has an escape possible, you just havnt figured it out yet.

i'm sorry to hear that, user.
i'm in the same situation so i don't have any advice unfortunately
here's a hug

Attached: 1547040514903.jpg (663x527, 50K)