Do you hate your name?

Do you hate your name?

Attached: carlos.jpg (795x1080, 105K)

yea, i have a gay sand nigger name. i really wanna change it when i grow up, but i dont wanna put a white name when im not white.

My name is Vanilla.

My parents are rednecks and they hate me.

Just change it to a white name that sounds similar to the Arab name? I am a pajeet with a white name. Nobody cares

Sounds cute to me user

I don't have a bad name but I hate it anyways because It's the same as my fathers

You don't like being called Junior?

i do not like my father yet I have the same name as him. plus what kind of douchebag names their child after themselves

>plus what kind of douchebag names their child after themselves
Americans

>defender of the man with the short nose
I have the best name

uncreative, self absorbed dicks

>"Colleen Sinead MacLastname"
I'm done.

Attached: 63E4BA7D-28FF-437A-AA71-EAC4697F7416.jpg (215x337, 45K)

Kind of brcause I'm named after my dad and my dad is very trash but its the only name that fits me so i just deal with it

My first and last names translate to "Divine Judgement" and "Enlightener" in English.

I'm fairly pleased with it.

I have a fucking awesome name.

My name is Chad. I'm not a Chad, but I dig the whole Chad meme. When I browse Jow Forums I think it subconsciously boosts my self esteem quite a bit.

Kinda wish I didn't have a biblical first name because I'm an edgy pagan faggot now, but it's w/e. Not anything I dwell on nor ever will. Not gonna go full Varg and name myself Wolf or anything.

I don't really hate hate it but I would like to have a different name something that starts with a J sounds nice not john though.

My middle name is "Milk" in my home language.

I have a super white name even though I'm not white, so I've got that going for me.

my name is fucking retarded. my name is literally none. my name means fucking nothing. it makes sense in armenian but i dont live in armenia and nobody outside armenia can pronounce it. i dont even know how to pronounce my own name.

I have a regular normal boring name. I used to dislike it when I had ambition. I felt it was hard to be a somebody with the name of a nobody. But at this point of life I don't give a shit.

My given name is Elway... after the football player. I dont even like football.

Are there different forms of it? Like for example, Will can also be called William. Greg is Gregory. Etc. If its short for a longer name, than you can just use the longer name.

wah, i'd love that name

That's a cute name.
No, I like my name.

not that i know of. and its almost impossible to find since its so uncommon and i dont speak armenian

Ask your parents then. Also, u

No, I think it's pretty cool, as my name is taken from a plant.
It can be a chore because I go by my middle name; it's a banal conversation that I am forced to have all the time. At the very least, it's a conversation starter.

Literally you. ;-)

Attached: 06.jpg (1200x1670, 532K)

Sorry, autopost posted it before i was done with the message

You should learn your language. Its important to continue carry on your heritage

my dad is the only one who speaks armenian of my parents and hes long gone.
im trying to learn on my own but theres about 0 good resources for armenian on the internet.

Hebrew first name, gook last name

I hate the double barreled surname that only me and my siblings have, as it makes online privacy a nightmare. It's even more annoying as my parents got married and my mum dropped the name she had given us.

forgot to mention yes I fucking hate my name

I hate my face

My name is pretty cool