Interviewing Jow Forums: Episode 0 Talkback thread

If you're interested in an Jow Forums-centric podcast please click here.

Episode 0 is the pregame to the first season of a series of interviews taking place here on Jow Forums. The purpose of this episode is to just get myself (kiloroy) out of the way and to establish who I am with anyone willing to listen. It's dry, it's mostly Q&A, and it's under an hour long, but if you'd like to listen to it I'll provide the links.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_1xQelUVLI&feature=youtu.be

soundcloud.com/user-776100551/episode-0

I'm currently in touch with about 36 people in an effort to get this show underway and I'm really thrilled to say I am already in love with the process of making this sort of thing. All of the guests and I are really thrilled to bring this to life, thank you to anyone willing to sit down and listen to this.

All I can ever ask for is a bump for interest, thanks for your time.

Attached: Episode 0.png (1330x891, 8K)

sounds interesting, will listen later

Nice. It'd be a good idea to make every interview about a certain topic.

God Bless, and subscribed.

This is only working in my left ear. The panning seems fucked.

I've been on this board from its inception before these fucking sad frogs showed up. I can't wait to hear how much you get wrong

Eat a money cock faggot

Attached: IMG_2868.jpg (614x886, 97K)

That's the plan, actually. A series of questions for each guest specifically based on my interactions with them before we sit down to record based around a given topic.

Attached: Season1r9kfinal.png (750x333, 21K)

Someone else mentioned this through Discord but it's working fine for me and others, dunno what's up

I really like the iniciative. How can we get in contact with you?

[email protected]
kiloroy#6988 for Discord

Heyyyy it actually got made!!
Great job kilo!

Thank you! I've got a ton to learn though.

>whoring out this place for normalfag giggles
fucking cunt

It's an archive. I don't expect any of these interviews to break a hundred views.

That's not really the point though, he's specifically doing this as a personal archive for himself that he doesn't expect people to listen to. I like that he's putting a ton of effort into such an archive though.

This isn't like a historical recap, this is me sitting down with people from the board I like and getting to collect a piece of them to keep for later.

oh boy, you are a gigantic faggot
I'll listen when the interviews actually start tho

Sounds good. The first episode should be up by month end

Nice voice. Nice north american accent. Would not listen to a brit or aussie.

yeah rite you pathetic bastard, just keep uploading it to social media and wanking to your "work"

Thanks! I've never gotten a compliment on my accent before.
These are on void accounts created just for these archives, not sure what's up man.

I support this project entirely, I love the premise.

I can't accept the support of someone using a name, begone.

>Jow Forums has allowed me to become a socially competent individual...from a young age I would religiously read through threads about social awkwardness and learn what not to do, how not to dress, how not to act
Are you me? Holy fuck.

Attached: 1536195524477.jpg (2448x1474, 678K)

>Using Jow Forums since I was 10
Wow bro u seen some shit

Yeah man, I had no idea if other people were able to do that or not.
It's been a trip so far. Hopefully this place lasts as long as I do.

Listened to episode 0 and approve this.
Been on Jow Forums forever and remember Jow Forums from a time when it hadn't the frog culture attached yet.

I would even take part in your interview, but my first language isn't English, plus problems with speech generation due to my schizophrenia.
But keep up the good work, subbed and looking forward to listening to the interviews.

Can I still sign up to be interviewed?

I can only hear you on my right side headphone.

Thanks! Accents or speech impediments aren't an issue though. These are for an archive and I don't really care if anyone would care how you sound, I want you for you.

Contact me through the information provided above and elsewhere, but all regular positions are filled. I'm always always accepting backups though

added you on discord, we can talk on there and if you think it makes sense, I'd be willing to be interviewed.

Wtf is with that ending? Cringe as fuck.

l thought it was pretty funny.

>i only browse here to laugh at people!!
go away