Birthday

>birthday
>friend is gives me a present
>unwrap it
>it's a EVGA RTX 2080 ti
>start hugging and kissing friend out of excitement
>open box
>it's a bunch of clothes, books, korean fire curry noodles, dried squid, and candy

Attached: hell girl.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

my friend helped my buy a 1070ti and then he started being a dick to me and now we dont talk anymore

i dont get it

normies are a mystery. Maybe he really needed the money or something or wanted something in return

You should be glad it's a collection of thoughtful gifts instead of a worthless piece of metal that will suck your life from you.

>will suck your life from you.
>projecting your lack of self control onto others
sad

>get a free thing
>complain
nigger

BTFO, fucking loser kek

>using a misleading package
OP might be a dick but his friend is a bigger one

It's a fucking joke dude. You're supposed to laugh. OP should be grateful he got anything at all.

It's not that. It's the fact that I kissed him multiple times even though I had a boyfriend. It was all impulse and for what? For thinking he got me something super expensive that I've wanting for a long time?

>implying anyone who keeps coming back to r9k has any self control
kek

using heuristics doesn't make me wrong lad

>dont have friends
>dont get gifts
>spend every moment of my life alone

>it was a prank broooooo
>you should laugh broooooo

Attached: 1509808022121.png (542x526, 46K)

better that way, a friend got me a $200 gift and I felt obligated to get them something that expensive (I can afford it) even though I wouldn't waste money like that on myself.

Tranny genocide when?
Fucking sluts

then why the fuck did you include the last part? It doesn't matter to your supposed (I honestly don't believe it, you're in damage control) point that what upset you was the initial reaction.
yes, it is. Stop being a greedy fuck.

I have a high end gpu purchased myself because I'm not poor, and I rarely play games, It's mostly used for video editing.

God I fucking hate trannies so much

how about you stop being a retard and just show me what you want to gift me instead of misleading me into thinking you got something expensive for me?
if i was OP and my friend just brought the gift in a simple wrapped box, i'd be grateful.
tricking me with a fake package will only leave a sour taste in my mouth.

hey guys, this might sound crazy BUT
what if
OP IS A GIRL?

Not my problem you're a retard.
>white knighting now
oh man, namefagging, retardation, and now this? you're the whole package aren't you?

Tits or GTFO
You know the fucking drill

>depressed artsy anime photo
>GAMUR christmas gift
>kissing any loser who spends money on them
>post on Jow Forums about mundane bullshit nobody cares about for attention

Naw it's a tranny

>oh noes, my shitty joke backfired and now my friend stopped talking to me
>but that's okay, he is the real retard for laughing at it lol
consider death by skinning.
>pointing out that someone is a girl is whiteknighting
okay autist
wow, and here i was thinking you were feeling like shit for getting bamboozled this hard by your friend.
you are one petty fucking whore.

>girl
Basically what said Lurk more

See? You're nothing but a greedy fuck. Your "friend" gave you something, completely for free, but you didn't like it so now you don't talk to them. Some friend you were. Anyone is better off without faggots like you.
No, they aren't a girl, and yes, you are a white knight. You're not even involved yet you're so butthurt someone played a prank! Pathetic.