That girl who actually liked you but you were too autistic to do anything

>that girl who actually liked you but you were too autistic to do anything
Cmon user, you can tell us the story.

Attached: 1527673322838.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

It would have been an LDR and I don't believe in LDRs'

happened a few times actually, i look back and think why? what did i do wrong ,but now i realize it just wasn't meant to be, if they moved on from me that easily that quickly if i screwed up because of the slightest austistic thing then they wouldnt probably end up hanging around for long when they realized i cant hold my spaghetti.

She never existed

There was a girl who I think liked me at least in a platonic way, we talked about a bit of serious shit but I was a bitch ass nigga and didn't follow up at all and now I won't see her again at class since I'm done with that
She happens to work within walking distance of me though so my plan now is to get drunk as shit and get my ass up there on Thursday when I think she works and "happen" to run into her so I can at least thank her for being something positive during the lowest point of my life and maybe get some closure

Wish me luck boys

>my friend in high school had taken a job in Alaska with her sister over the summer.
>she had been a good friend and smoke buddy of mine for around two years.
>I was going to college the next year, while she would be a senior.
>hugged her before she left for Alaska because i wouldn't see her til she got back at the end if the summer.
>due to a complication with her phone, im pretty much the only person back home (Maryland) she could talk too for around a month.
>finally gets a new phone while shes up their, and due to time zones and my terrible sleep schedule, im always awake right before she goes to bed.
>she would call me and id stay up smoking weed til 4 am with her on the phone.
>one night she gets drunk with her sister and calls me afterwards
>"hey user... When we hugged before i left it kinda felt like you might like me bro"
>the way she said it was clear that she was anticipating my awnser
>tobakedforthis.fuck
>"n-nah man, your my Boy"
>fucking shoot me
>we try to organize a meetup when she gets back to town, but it turns out i leave for college the day before she gets back.

Attached: rylfxiDb.jpg (160x160, 7K)

foken feels

fuck off normie no girl ever liked me

Delusional Arc V: Pursuit of the Moon

>when a girl has been looking at you a lot and you don't know what to do so you just stare at her and look away when she looks at you but over time she figures out you're staring at her and probably goes from liking you to thinking you're some weirdo creep who wants to chop her into a hundred pieces
a-anyone else... hahaha.....

Attached: 1540559344663.jpg (500x550, 40K)

That was all this last summer

Kinda cont. But just more sadness

>saw her once when i visited town halfway through first symester
>had dropped by the program we were both in in high school to say high to teachers/newer students
>inb4 special ed, its a 2-3 year tech program
>it was like nothing had changed while i was gone, she was still awesome and a great friend
>freind
>i tried to organize a time for us to hang out this winter break, but her family is leaving for a cruise the only time we could have hanged out.
>fucking shoot me part 2

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

i dont think its ever happened. the best i get are people who pity me.

She started chatting with me but I was in love with someone else, who guess what, friendzoned me. And now I'm to much of a pussy to ask her out

August 2017-April 2018

.--. .. -.-. / .-. . .-.. .- - . -..

>1.92% content
screw this board

Attached: IMG_20180222_184447.jpg (3264x2448, 1.93M)

She was this really nice Mormon girl I knew in college. We didn't really have anything in common, though. We just liked each other's pheromones. So I let her go.

I had one, long time ago, many moons ago. She was a good friend, never saw her as nothing more than friend, the especially during that time, I just wanted to play video games and finish school.
She was the tomboyish type of girl, liked sports and more masculine things, we used to play videogames after school and hang around near the river close to our houses.
One day, at school, the girls of our class began to talk about the most attractive boys and those who they wanted to date. She, after my name was mentioned and they started giggling, came to talk with me, she asks if I ever liked anyone, anyone from our class. Without hesitation I say that I never liked anyone from our class and I was focused on something else.
Our friendship slowly started to fade away, we talked less and less by the time until I moved out to another state.

Never saw her again

Long time ago

>be me
>15yr old adhd spazz
>friends introduce me to qt ginger from grils only school
>we chat and talk on the phone/bus every day
>take walks in the fields and talk for hours
>asks if I want to go to see a movie with her
>at this point it's pretty obvious she's into me
>don't believe it cause retard
>also 4/10
>agree to watch the movie with her
>pay for her with the money my mom gave me like a chad
>just sit there and watch the movie
>no interaction whatsoever except some shy looks
>movie ends, we say goodbye because her mom is there to pick her up
>she stands there anticipating
>just say goodbye
>she hugs me and leaves
>contact fades over the next week

That was the only time a girl ever liked me and I fucked it up. 21 kv now and regret it everyday.

Bonus feels: she even wrote me a love letter. I still have it and read it to myself when I'm drunk.

I took her on a date december and did nothing. We just walked and talked, like friends.
She likes me for a long time, since 2016. Started talking to me by herself, made up a reason to give me her number, stayed talking to me after class many times... then I took her on a date weeks ago and did nothing.

She may be down to another date, I plan on calling her again. But if we go out, I dunno how to go for a kiss. Only girl I ever kissed ASKED me to do it, so I didn't have to identify or create some vague proper moment.

Attached: pepapu slap.jpg (530x325, 39K)

A bully girl.
My Chad bro explained to me that she obviously likes me.
It happened years ago.

ah and almost forgot,
FUCK YOU, giving me the feels!

Attached: 1546223197120.gif (740x572, 744K)

no girl ever liked me op, im too ugly desu and autistic

Attached: 1546195134968.jpg (576x576, 43K)

>At new years party recently
>Playing ps4 on the sofa after 12am.
>Barely drunk because I hate it, stoned though
>A girl comes up to me and asks if she can borrow my hat.
>Ask her what she wants to do with it.
>She wants to go outside and smoke obviously
>Shed been looking at me and smiling all night, coming into the room and dancing with her friends.
>just gave her my hat and carried on playing crash bandicoot.
>I am sure she wanted to talk to me but think fuck it.

I am just too jaded and I have massive trust issues.

>flirt with girl all through high school
>have gf entire time so nothing ever happens
>get cucked by best friend and he steals my gf of 5 years
>week later girl I mentioned earlier texts me out of the blue and wants to meet up.
>makes it very obvious she's still into me
>too much self doubt to do anything
>ghost her
>still alone 2 months later

Attached: 1520427440961.jpg (409x409, 64K)

>talk with coworker about movies all the time, really fun conversations every time
>one day she asks if i want to go see a movie with her
>ask what kind of movie
>"i don't know, the Emoji movie seems great"
>revolt in disgust and tell her no
>takes me a week to realize what actually happened there

liked a girl in senior year of hs but never made a move until prom talk started coming up. was gonna ask her to it, but she got pulled out of class by office assistant for something. never got the chance again, and later she asked for advice on getting chadcel to take her to prom. didnt say anything like a true retard

forgot to add: turns out she asked me all that shit to make me jealous or someshit

Met her in may, was 18, she was 16. spent the summer together, I REALLY REALLY REALLY liked her. One day we were in her garden watching the stars on a couch that we bringed out, she turns to me and ask "sooo.. What are we? As a couple? "
I didn't know what to answer and I said like "it's not a good time now for this question" then i just shuffled it off like a retard
We met just another time after that and then she just texted me that it was basically over without it even starting

Attached: 1546299689446.jpg (500x679, 34K)

Would you really want to be with a girl that unironically likes the emoji move?

Why did you make me remember her... i hate myself so much

Attached: 1544565597085.jpg (750x933, 517K)

>be me
>in 7th grade
>there's this 9.5/10 in our class that I have a crush on
>I have the most forgetful brain in the world
>she actually transferred to my school back in grade 4
>for some reason I never talked to any girl and always hung out with bros so I never noticed her
>anyway, so around grade 7 my early puberty hit me
>I develop a huge crush on 9.5
>I was a really good student at every subject and she would always ask me for tips and homework related stuff
>she sometimes asked where I lived but my autism always kicks in and I would change the topic of convo
>I was always so mysterious until we got into 8th grade and I transferred
>that's how I ruined my chance with possible gf

>that girl who actually liked you but you were too autistic to do anything
Which one?

Attached: 1546460172135.png (400x397, 244K)

happened a few times. One girl when I was a Freshman in high school would talk to me frequently and came on pretty strong that she liked me but I never went for it. She ended up moving and when she left she gave me a letter and some other random things. Now that I think of it she was just as awkward as me. Never talked to her again after that or remember where she went. The big one though was in middle school this girl really liked me and I liked her and her friend tried hooking us up and succeeded however the girl broke up with her boyfriend at the time to be with me and we were "together" but I didn't talk to her much once we were and wasn't much of a boyfriend fumbled that one hard and didn't last long at all. Fast forward a few years went to a few high school dances and just hanging out from time to time outside of school with the same girl from middle school and talked frequently but never went for it and made it into something more like I should have. Had quite a few chances with her but I suck and don't really know why I messed up and didn't go for it.

Here's the story of how I got lead on for a whole year. Already posted it before but here it is again

One of my first greentexts so don't judge

>Be me
>18
>Weird kid obsessed with aviation
>qt 3.14 in physics class
>Talk to her, find out she has a bf
>Do the final push to get my pilots license
>FF a month, they break up
>Itsfreerealestate.png
>for some reason, she takes an interest in me
>Does the textbook examples of how a grill would be interested in a guy
>Formal coming up, like a big non-alcoholic school endorsed party
>She says she loves me out of the blue but I'm too autistic and say "uh thanks"
>FF another 3 months, still hangs around me all the time. She finds out I have my pilots license and flips, wants to come flying
>Maybe.mp4
>FF yet another 2 months, school has a physics field trip to a synchrotron
>"Hey user want to go on a date with me? I'll even pay for lunch"
>My dumbass says "maybe later"
>Hang out with her all of the field trip, everything seems cool and good
> she asks another guy out and gets rejected, she is incredibly depressed
Cont.

Attached: images (12).jpg (783x391, 39K)

There were two instances, actually.
One time where a girl liked me until she actually got to know me, and then a second time where some slightly crazy artsy girl was obsessed with me for seemingly no reason, which given my low self esteem just felt awkward and undeserved and confusing, so I basically rejected her.
I still to this day have no idea why she found me interesting.

(You)
>She literally cuts off contact with anyone of the male gender, loose 230 day streak

(yea I know streaks are pointless but I mean how else are you gonna talk to them everyday?)

>She ends up going to another guys party, where the person that rejected her friends are, they all tease her, she gets pissed, dumps water on them
>Host jokingly flips a bottle cap at her, and she throws a can back at his head, and it somehow hits
>Host asks her to leave, she refuses, when he begins to force her out, she yells out "don't touch me, that's sexual assualt"

Quick heads up, at least most Australians are level headed, no one believed her

>Since she's depressed I ask her if she wants to go for that fly
>Exited yes from her
>Organise date and time
>Clearprop.mov
>Her parents say no so can't do much about that

>A month later, at the guy that rejected her's party
>It's at the guy that kicked her out's house, so she's not there
>Guy she rejected says "hey, she can come if she hooks up with user"
>Everyone but the host agrees, so she doesn't end up coming
>I get blackout drunk and drunkenly Snapchat her telling her I love her
>She opens it and doesn't reply
>Wake Up next day looking through Snapchat and see I sent her something
>Immediately send apology snap, not knowing what I sent
>Leftonread.zip

Oh boy anons, I really fucked that one up. I can't believe how retarded I am

The only based robot posters here

Everyone else is normie scum and should fuck off

Attached: 1526839580046.jpg (720x706, 98K)

Why are women like that? Just because of a drunken message she ZEROs her otherwise existent interest, what the heck.
They fucking want us to lie and pretend we don't care, it sucks so much.

user if she wants to go on another date with you she's probably cool with kissing you. Start by just holding hands, just walk and talk then grab her hand and then after a few minutes just bring her in and kiss her.

To top it all off, when I say "textbook" examples, I mean stuff like touching me in class, playing with my hair, heck even her inviting me to play with her hair. Shit just don't add up man

It really hurts too my dude. Planning on a big cross country flight around Australia soon, hopefully that takes my mind off of it

Attached: php27pLpRAM.jpg (1000x750, 121K)

I'll try! Hopefully she wants to come. Grabbing her hand seems scary, but maybe I could try being touchy with her beforehand (heh). I had the impression she dragged her hand on mine "unintentionally" while we walked, though I'm uncertain.
I asked her out again already, but she couldn't go for legitimate reasons. So I'm completely silent until later that month.

Attached: hand touch.png (327x235, 52K)

>be me
>22y/o khhv but black and kind of chad looking
>go to my dentists office to get my adult braces cleaned
>cute 8/10 black hygienist is doing it and asking me random questions and being friendly
>can't be myself so I answer very briefly and we barely talk
>eventually she starts acting nervous and accidentally squirts some water onto my chin
>she nervously says "oops I squirted water on your face"
>give her a big smile and say "hmmm" in an attempt to make her feel more comfortable
>she smiles back anr tries talking to me again
>says something about herself and mentions how she's not from here
>seems like she wants to have a more personal conversation so i ask her where she's from
>we connect over our common country of african ancestry and we talk about african food
>she seems to really dig my shy intelligent guy act
>sometimes copies my autistic mannerism of replying in a monotone monoexpressive way
>start thinking of all the ways how it's a bad idea to have my first attempt at a gf at my small dentists office that I visit regularly
>she finishes cleaning my teeth
>reminded her about how she wanted to show me a google image picture of an african dish
>she turns around and has to bend over to use her computer
>her butt looks nice and shapely through her lab coat
>suddently I can't be myself again
>shake her hand and look into her eyes for a sec
>realize i don't have it in me to ask for her number
>try to leave by telling her I have to go to the front service desk
>"i'll come with you user"
>at this point she probably thought the friendly service desk helper girl would help her talk to me but instead we discussed my insurance issues
>eventually the cute hygienist angrily stomps back to her dentist office and sits down
>she gives me an upset face and quickly looks away
>waved at her and said great meeting you
>shee waves back and says "y-you too"
I could've had the perfect girl. She was beautiful, smart and was ok with my personality.
>mfw

Attached: homer.jpg (260x384, 27K)

please dont remind me of that user, icant bear it

because you probably made it sound like you want to possess her

She called me disgruble when I asked her out. My entire self-worth, destroyed in one word.

believe or not it happened to me twice in highschool..
not a chad, just some average looking asshole with fake confidence and verbal iq..
i was too busy doing less dumb shit..
thinking that the pain would be far greater than the reward i figured it wasnt practical..
its like joining a wrestling match over a bag of peanuts..
not ready to those kind of things so i bailed..

Just remember you faggots, if a girl expressed interest you're on the wrong board.
These are both good examples of a robot. The rest of you guys are faggots. Hop off this board or hop off a fucking bridge.

This will haunt me forever

>At her house cooking a meal, going to watch a movie
>She suddenly says "I wonder what my parents will think when they get to meet my boyfriend"
>thinking that I'd never get a gf just lol and tell her you can't be serious about this
>She doesn't acknowledge

>Later she opens a bottle of wine and says we should put on some love songs
>Asks me to name a good one
>I fucking call my mom to ask what a good love song is

I keep telling my self that next time I will make sure that the nature of my relationship is clear

Kept thinking I was in the friendzone, after multiple evenings of getting food and watching movies

>be a teenage loner with no social life, maybe three friends at school. one is an ugly girl (3/10)
>ugly girl tells me one of her friends (5/10) likes me
>miraculously get the courage to ask her out
>i now have a gf
>over some time introduced to her large group of friends
>eventually break up but still speak to some of her friends
>one of them was always really nice to me
>hung out together often, she would even come over to my house
>would lie on my bed and watch movies together
>she insitaged conversations on MSN and would webcam chat for hours with me
>offered to buy me things (video games etc)
>never made a move because i had oneitis for a girl who was completely out of my league and didn't know i existed
>eventually end up burning all my bridges
>lose contact with all of them
>they all move on with their lives and get jobs
>im not much better off than i was back then
i miss her a lot now that everything imploded and im 30+ completely alone (this was maybe 13+ years ago). she would have been the perfect gf... cute, kind, reserved, honest, understanding. didn't even occur to me at the time. also she never had a boyfriend the years i knew her. she would get drunk but only with her girl friends i.e. never acted like complete slut. would do anything just to have her hug me now. all my fault though.

Attached: 1518196493039.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

Of course now I'm in a autist paradise factory job, with absolutely zero chance of meeting a girl that's unattached and interested in me
Getting a girlfriend in school was literally my last chance

Less than a month to being a wizard, so that's cool I guess

Fuck you OP I never really reflected on it.

>6 times I tismed away from girls I KNOW liked me.

>8 times I tismed away from girls I THINK liked me.

there are more occasions where I could have had "intimacy" or at least gotten a phone number.

I deserve to die alone desu senpai

None of these posts are getting any (You)s but I'll post anyway to get it off my mind. It actually happened twice with the same girl

>7th grade Christmas dance
>girl actually asks me to slow dance with her
>this is still the age where boys are dumbasses and make fun of each other for dancing with girls, so I tell her no
>later her friend tells me she's crying
>she starts dating friend of mine shortly after, and they date from 8th grade through high school
>they break up shortly after graduating
>get invited to a party at her house
>she's on my hip pretty much the whole night, we're both drunk
>party winds down, everyone is starting to leave or find a place to sleep
>she says "user, why don't you come sleep in my room with me?"
>still a virgin and nervous to fuck it up
>tell her i'm just gonna catch a ride home with my friend
>this time she's more pissed than sad, never talks to me again
I think she's married to some Chad Marine now.

Basically it was the girl who I want was really cute except for this ugly mole on her chin. Late senior year highschool she must've undergone surgery to remove it, now she was perfect waifu material. But I figured it'd make me look really superficial to approach her now (prom).

I ended up being asked out by the girl. But not romantically. Maybe if I had the guts to ask the other girl out, it could've been sexual.

Attached: bee pepe.png (500x663, 29K)

The fuck was she gonna do with the hat?
Where it?

Attached: 1450841717840.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

She wanted to vomit, and decided to utilize a beta orbiter

>Those 4 girls you turned down but were actually really cute in retrospect

i could be normal right now

What does that mean? Posses her like a ghost?

>interested in cashier at local supermarket
>no balls to approach her
>find her fb acc because of id card
>write something like "you're just a flower in garden and i'm a monster who's outside garden watching the beauty"
>prepare myself for rejection because i wanted to end the feels
>she didnt reject me
>end up messaging for 3 months
>i didnt ask her out and eventually block the acc
i wasnt the smartest guy

Attached: 1537163639519.png (900x1042, 90K)

I am talking to her but I feel that I will end up disappointed so I do not have any illusions

A bit traumatic for me desu

>second year in uni
>me and chad.. ish friend go to see a girls he's after
>girl isnt home but her roomate is
>she's cute
>offers me some corn
>refuse, feel bad for refusing and panic internally
>somehow manage to keep the convo going
>fastfoward a week, friend tells me she's been asking about me
>go
>meet roomate outside and she waves me in
>meet her half asleep, mattress on the floor
>sit down beside her and chat for a while
>start touching her slowly and running my hand up her flat chest since she's still laying down

Cont?

Attached: Screenshot_20190109-093258.jpg (720x1440, 53K)