Used to hate muslims for some reason

>used to hate muslims for some reason
>now voice chat with a Jordanian girl every single night
>she's religious, wholesome and so pure, nothing fake or bitchy or entitled about her
>she's emotional and sometimes cries about something that upset her like her best friend going to hospital
>she laughs at my bad jokes and sometimes we just laugh for 5 minutes straight at something so stupid, which is something I haven't had for over 10 years since high school
>she's a virgin but can talk about sexual things as long as its something that's between husband and wife mentioned in the Quran

What is the most confusing feel you've had?

Attached: jordan_women1.jpg (600x450, 28K)

>confused
Two weeks from now she'll ghost you and you'll use it as fuel for obsessing over muslims because you're an idiot

FB FUCKING BP

Attached: apu cowboy.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Why do I feel like i have read this post 10 times before

What he said
Top ten original comments

Attached: 1544550414365.jpg (800x712, 137K)

Their religion is retarded af though, even by Semitic standards. If only there were women like this still left. Seems like the only pure women left are muslim

>used to hate muslims because im sheltered and the only thing i knew about them was stereotypes
>now i actually know them beyond stereotypes i realize they were not even close
Has been seen countless times and already described, nothing new OP

How is it "retarded"? It's certainly not an acceptable religion, but nothing about is retarded. Infact its very sophisticated. Its just that the goals and values it sets are incompatible with peaceful civilization.

>fake-muslim slut talks sexually to infidel over the internet
Disgusting.

My best friend was Muslim and she recently stopped hanging out with me saying that she can't talk to me anymore because its a sin to talk to men unless it's absolutely necessary...

You are thinking of the westernized islam not the actual islam.

>muslims are good because a pussy-haver among them is giving me attention
Fucking ape. Muslims should be exterminated when I look at them I am seeing fifteen hundred years into humanities past what with the stoop and lank ere to our pith what happens here brother?? As salem alaykum. When I shit I squat upon the toilet seat and wipe my monkey ass with my three left fingers praise be to allah and then I eat with my three right fingers May Peace Be Upon Prophet Mohammad

TLDR: Women don't count, you fuck their holes and make them shit out kids, stamp their genetics to nothing and be done with it

If she really was religious as you say she wouldn't be talking to you

I didn't really want to start a religion debate. I just wanted to share that I really enjoy this girl's company. I haven't talked to people online for a long time and I don't really talk to people in real life either. So it's nice to talk to her and that's all..

No actually you are thinking of Westernized Islam. Western muslims are braindead, actual Islam actually puts a high emphasis on intellect and wisdom, it just uses it for questionable ends.

>when I look at them I am seeing fifteen hundred years into humanities past
He said as he is frothing at the mouth and having a chimpout

So why does it believe in such retarded shit like houris? Everlasting virgins that will remain virgins even if you have repeatedly fucked them? Give me a break. Islams take on an afterlife is the wet dream of a teenage boy

bro I lived in Saudi Arabia for 2 years I think I know what I'm talking about

Just because you dont like it doesnt mean its retarded. Its odd from your perspective but from their perspective its just a normal aspect of their faith.

Nah you dont know what you're talking about. You have an outsider perspective, you see oh this place is not like the west and you say its dumb. Doesnt help that its a poorer region as well (for most people).

>used to hate muslims for some reason
Jewish programing. Same reason Christianity is hated.

To be honest with you i think you're right. The archenemies of Judaism are the other Abrahamic faiths. A lot of people lose their cool when it comes to Islam because Christianity and Islam used to be enemies, but i am of the opinion that there may have been a Jewish finger (or rather nose kek) in the crusades and the battles for Israel

When Muhammad and his armies were out fighting in wars away from their wives, his men complained because they missed them. Muhammad then says that he received a revelation from God that its fine for his men to rape the female war slaves. To this day Muslim Scholars defend this. No "Just" God would allow for something like that, and no humane person would defend something like that. Believe whatever you want to believe man.

Jesus is a recognized prophet and Mary is the most holy woman in the entirety of Islam. Jews killed Jesus and say he is boiling in a pot of shit in hell.

Who is out greatest ally, again? Judeo-Christian tradition? Right.....

Again, as i said here its incompatible with peaceful civilization and quite honestly a disgusting religion. But it isnt "retarded", its just unethical. It made a lot of sense for Muhammad to allow his men to rape women freely, it would boost their morale and loyalty to him. Its not retarded, its just disgusting and unethical.

The story Muslims tell of Jesus is very different than the Christians

It's different? Well geez, I guess the Jews are our greatest ally after all.

>sophisticated
How the fuck???????????????????

They still revere him as a prophet where as the jews say be is boiling in shit in hell

I explain here

Can you explain what wisdom they emphasize on? You seem to be very knowledgeable.

Which is 'Actual Islam'? The one that's pushed by the radical desert tribes empowered by the British who ended up becoming the Saudi Royal family? Sunni? The one taught by an Imam to a 60-people village in Bumfuck Nowhere, Africa?

Saying True Islam is like saying True Christianity. There's dozens of choices, all liberally sprinkled with good old tribalism when it comes to theological differences to other groups claiming the same flag

>You seem to be very knowledgeable.
I am not, i just know some trivia regarding it

It puts a heavy emphasis on being an intellectual and a wise person. It doesnt actually encourage being an ooga booga like Western muslims act, infact that behaviour is heavily looked down on.

I dont know what kind of intellect they specifically hold in high regard though, as far as i know its any kind of intellect that is valuable to society though. Being an engineer, scientist etc, the only thing thats strictly forbidden is using science to debunk religion (obviously) and trying to compete with religion otherwise

The islam practiced by Middle Easterners (Syrians, Iraqis, Egyptians, Saudis, etc etc).

You're right, but the westernized version they preach is by far not popular beliefs shared amongst the Muslim dominated nations.

>There's dozens of choices
No, there is the core and heresies, you brainlet.

>There's a core belief system
Which?
>A 14-Century old document is not subject to mistranslation NOR misinterpretation
Next thing you'll tell me is Whales are fish and rabbits eat their curd right?

Attached: 1389243361694.jpg (1000x1000, 284K)

>Which?
Gee, idk. Maybe the successors of the apostles of Christ?

Attached: 1509536555546.png (719x800, 359K)

No country or society practices Islam by the book, as it should be, nit even Saudi Arabia does. The only examples we have of a society following Islam correctly was in the time of the caliphate and the early 8th century, the beginning of the "golden age". This was a time where (especially under the rule of Omar Bin Abdelaziz), the arab society was so developed that there were virtually no poor. Charity is one of the 5 pillars of Islam, and it is said that in that time, all the poor were fed, and money remained, so the king ordered that houses are to be built for the poor, and money remained, he ordered for the men of the poor to be given money so that they can marry and form families, and money still remained, so he ordered that the animals in the deserts and mountains are fed using this money. It was also the time when the islamic community had massive contributions in mathematics, physics, chemistry, medecine and literature.
These examples are taught to us in schools to show us what CAN happen if Islam is done correctly, but virtually no country does so.

Its a fact, Jordanians are The most civil of all middle eastern countries.

The single most important thing muslims must do reagarding the quran is to keep it from being misinterpreted which is why all copies that ever produced are matched verbatim to the original which is stored inside the Kaaba

Any path that serves society is encouraged. What many don't know is the fact that muslims are actually allowed to question the rules of Islam and challenge them, in order to get a better understanding of the wisdom behind it and to appreciaye it fully. However 99% of sheikhs never admit this, and create the myth that you aren't supposed to challenge islam, simply because they do not know the answers and fear people leaving the faith because of that.

The only thing muslims are not allowed or rather discouraged to think about is the form of God, the reason being that our minds cannot comprehend such a thing in any case

What does her snatch smell like?

But doesnt it say in the book that reforming the religion or "creating invention" in religion is a sin? I think they even had a word for it. Or is that just a Hadith or some kind of additional thing that is rather discouraged but not actually forbidden?

>entitled basement virgin assumes
>entitled basement virgin gets base human interaction and thinks he's elevated to nirvana

Imagine if you actually went outside and applied some effort you'd be a feminist by now

She'll become a roastie like all the rest, just give it time.

All religion does is delay the inevitable with women. The fact is, most modern men would rather have a more fun/friendly/sexual relationship than a more formal/conservative/austere relationship, and once you start going down that rabbit hole with her, it's inevitable that she'll become like all the rest - hedonistic, short-sighted, and ultimately unreliable.

Attached: 1405195377172.gif (204x136, 10K)

Hurr guys Ive just realised that groups can on average be bad but individuals from that group can be good????
Im so confused???
Stupid retard
Stop wasting your life spending dozens of hours talking to someone you will never meet. Its a huge waste of life. Get a girlfriend

that sounds like a breath of fresh air. would marry and take care of.

This conversation is getting me so fucking horny

>The only examples we have of a society following Islam correctly was in the time of the caliphate and the early 8th century,

And ISIS - who are still hilariously islam-lite.

They have yet to tie someone's feet to 2 horses running in the opposite direction like our pious Prophet Muhammad.

Lel, as if Muslims haven't aided Jews and vice versa in the past. When Jews aided Muslims by opening doors to cities jn Iberia, Jews were spared and their status elevated as dhimmi. Mohammed even had a Jewish wife.

It's a sin to modify any teachings and preach them as if they were Islam

Not to mention Jewish involvement in Arab, Barbary, amd Ottoman slave trades.

Nothing good has ever come from Arabian Peninsula (inb4 muh coffee)

The only wife Muhammad had who wasn't a muslim when he married her was an egyptian christian woman called Maria Al Kibtiya (maria the coptic) who converted to Islam when he married her.

Islam recognizes judaism as an abrahamic religion and places it at the same level of respect as christianity, so it would be obvious that Muhammad would treat them as such

You also forgot the ongoing conflict between palestine and israel, and the attacks on israel by arab nations in the 60s and 70s. It's just that now the arab world is ruled by cucks

How did you end up chatting with a foreign qt?

Ongoing conflicts between Israel and Arav nation has been going on about 70 years or so as thats when it was founded. And no, Safiyya bint Huayy was Jewish.

>muslims are actually allowed to question the rules of Islam and challenge them

Not only "allow" it but you are commanded to challenge and overthrow any version of Islam that doesn't uphold Fard al-Kifayah acts (military struggle and the penal code)

Rebellion and civil war are a necessary "evil" in Islam. Allah even says "You may hate a thing that's actually good good for you." Its how the religion is purified.

Oh I forgot about her

Muhammad was always kind to jews though, his jewish neighbor who mistreated him and stoned him converted to islam when he was sick and was visited by Muhammad

I wouldn't go as far as saying rebellion and civil wars but i agree with the first part

>rape women freely
>not knowing about the clearly defined rules of slavery in Islam
>not knowing that it's rather like a forced marriage, and that a sex slave can not have sex with more than one man (only her owner can have her)
>not knowing that a sex slave can't just be sold if she had recently had sex (you have to wait until she menstruates and sell her after she's all nice and clean, and not pregnant with your son)
>not knowing that if a sex slave got pregnant, she's very likely to be set free and the child she carries is free, the father takes full responsibility
>i.e The horrid scenarios of gang rape or consecutive rape by different men can't happen under the rule of islam
I'm quite disappointed in you, user.

Attached: 1398446401357.jpg (350x345, 16K)

Convert to Islam and marry her

Islam is the final red pill

>their religion is retarded
tip that fedora harder faggot

"peaceful civilization" gives us fag marriages and child drag queens, so yeah, Islam is not compatible with that

Slaves are the rightful prize of war

There is literally nothing wrong with slavery, as long as Muslims do it to non-muslims

>he fell for the "ethics" meme
well spooked, my property

Sunni is real Islam.

desu its more 50/50. Tons of girls prefer an austere traditional relationship if they are desensitized to it, which most Western women are not

>And ISIS - who are still hilariously islam-lite.
Besides rightfully exterminating Yazidis and rightfully legalizing slavery, there is nothing Islamic about them

Islam has 2 diametrically opposed goals: (1) the aggressive elimination of kufr and (2) tribal unification between kinsmen

Even Muhammad's wife and cousin couldn't avoid bloody civil war between them. Aisha emphasized the former while Ali emphasized the latter

Come on, man they were trying their best imho

Attached: 1453852241800.jpg (1280x800, 230K)