What is it like to desire to reproduce?

What is it like to desire to reproduce?

Attached: 1533779799022.jpg (683x700, 176K)

sad because no one wants to reproduce with you. destroys your self esteem and makes you feel bad.

A combination of narcissism and selfishness.
In virtually all cases breeding is an evil action.

In my case it's an existential desire. If I reproduce then I will have done something with my life other than just pointlessly surviving. I've been feeling it less and less with time tho. No longer care about having a reason to live.

That sort of desire to redeem your life through your child is why my mother had me, consider that your child could very well end up just as bad as you or worse, through your failures as a parent.

Its actually selfless and good

Constant reminder of your inadequacy

Normal and healthy.
I have 5 kids, so I may be biased.
No.
I am right.
Normal and healthy

If you have flawless genetics and the wealth to guarantee a high quality of life for them no matter what happens then yes, it can be selfless and good.

Virtually everyone on earth is dirt poor and fatally flawed, even in wealthy first world countries. Reproducing will only bring a life of suffering for their unfortunate children.

I wanted to have lots of kids. Considering I'm a seriously dysfunctional person, the odds on my children also having children would be low. However at this point I don't give a fuck. If I ever have children, so be it, and if they lead shitty lives and kill themselves, well tough luck. If it makes me feel good to conceive that's reason enough to bring yet another sad fucker into this world.
Dont worry tho chances of me having kids are low.

>look at this loser
Did daddy not buy you a wii when you asked?

Genetics change between generations. Only placing value on money and vague understanding of hereditary traits is kind of stupid. If you think your kids existence would be evil, just dont reproduce lol its not hard

Being nonwhite and not mentally ill

Attached: huge faggot.jpg (750x1662, 313K)

Me and my gf have been trying to have kids for about a month but she keeps tapping out before I can finish.

She keeps trying but there's a size difference and she's sensitive.

We'll get there eventually. When I actually think about it I can't believe I've got to this point in my life, I never thought I'd have a real relationship for a long time. I can't wait to be a dad and see her be a mum.

It feels good.

>gf
Degenerate
Marry so the kid will have a better life

We're about to. Just registry office though. We've already been living together for a long time so there's always going to be an element of degeneracy. We always planned to get married but never got around to it. It was nice just being kids in love.

I want I want to bust a collosal sized nut inside that loli

It's more that I think retards like YOU shouldn't reproduce.
People too ignorant to realize that what they're doing is wrong.

I already have reproduced and am trying for another. Be optimistic sometimes little guy

>continuing the species is wrong!
Sure, pal. Raising kids in a warm, loving home is wrong because a bitter loser cries about it.
Whatever

Attached: B0461D5A-717F-410D-8627-2DF0ACC39C29.jpg (211x238, 29K)

I'm probably older (and certainly wiser) than you, little guy.
I feel bad for your poor kids, with such a fuckup for a father.

Look at the LARPer.
I wouldbet cash I am older than you and with grown children know a fuckton more about having them.
Stop whining

cute rori