Is this guy is supposed to be funny?

Is this guy is supposed to be funny?

Attached: gettyimages-494848194.jpg (3000x1956, 776K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5nZxIXyjyEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can hear this image

When I was a teenager, I found him slightly funny. Use to watch his old lets plays. Enjoyed the bully one and also some of his horror lets plays. Was never lol funny but was entertaining. Now his videos, like all the other popular youtubers suck.

youtube.com/watch?v=5nZxIXyjyEo

Pedopie just copypastes memes from the internet to indoctrinate kids into his faggot circlejerk

Attached: pewdiepie-santoro.jpg (629x445, 42K)

He attempts to be, but he isn't

He is supposed to, but isn't. Mostly just weird voices and forced memery for an entire video.

Literally all the best youtubers I know have a couple hundred thousands subs at most.

Literally everything about this dumbass unfunny piece of shit and everything he has ever done is AIDS: he was only ever """discovered""" because the jewtube algorithm was changed to mitigate the reply girl problem, he popularized "let's play"ing and contributed to the crass branding and commercialization of kiketube and the formation of worthless retard tastemaker eceleb as a viable career path, he's helped boost countless dogshit games and franchises into popular consciousness like undertale or fnaf, and perhaps worst of all, this cocksucker has capitalized on the plebbitor reputation of Jow Forums as "LE EBIC EDGY GREENTEXT MAYMAY FACTORY". Fuck this Swedish nigger, I unironically hope to god or allah or vishnu or whatever that he cops multiple forms of cancer and fucks off the Internet forever, ceasing to inflict his bullshit on the masses.

Attached: AR-170709279.jpg&MaxW=780&imageVersion=16by9&NCS_modified=20170708172319.jpg (780x439, 35K)

Bumping king midas of crap thread

Attached: Laughing_Poo_800x.jpg (360x504, 18K)

The only funny thing about him was when he said "nigger" on stream and the whole internet went apeshit.

Heard about him a bit before he became popular and never cared for him. He has some Jow Forums dickriders now because he said "nigger" during a livestream, which is pretty fucking pathetic.

I've never watched a video of him because I'm not a 11 year old

>t. series

his girlfriends homemade blackedraw is coming out next week. he makes a cameo

no, you are supposed to be 9 yo

I agree with this post, and exactly so.

>My asshole Swiss boyfriend cared more about his meme career, his shitty video games, and his 10 year old fanboys than satisfying my needs. Sooo... I decided to find someone else to satisfy them instead... and send him something he'd *NEVER* forget. >:)

Attached: 50b2073a5683e44d260f89722a4227d31482984918-480-270-340-h264.mp4-8.jpg (308x232, 13K)

you're all just jelly

This guy is a God.

>Gott im Himmel!!! A fucking nigger!!!

Attached: BlaringHeavyImago-small.gif (300x229, 404K)

I dunno, I'm subbed because he's amusing sometimes and doesn't scream nearly as much as he used to. I like his book reviews since he's as lay as they come so he's not a fart sniffer who circlejerks the classics and he doesn't know what the consensus is to have an intentionally contrarian opinion like /lit/.

you say it as if blackedraw is your favorite site.

Attached: 00-57-39-__madotsuki_yume_nikki_drawn_by_mirin_1815815__2099d2de512d351e9874b2f6f5f6d371.png (600x700, 143K)

I do watch him and I enjoy the videos but without editing It wouldn't be funny and I agree with but I still watch him and I keep adblock on at all times when I watch youtube so that cunt isn't making a penny off of me

That is some shitty bait, user

>He's capitalised on greentexts
Source? I've been told by other anons that he specifically avoids mentioning Jow Forums in his vids to avoid drawing normie attention

wow your a cuck bruh

Hes one of the funniest men alive