28 years old

>28 years old
>still never worked in my life cuz my parents allowed me to stay in their house and do nothing but play vidya all day

it's not my fault they are bad parents, I wish they forced me to do anything so I would be tougher but they treated my like a child and now I'm a coward

IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT I'M A NEET

STOP BLAMING ME

Attached: animeface14.jpg (316x234, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fiAbfUm6RRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wishing someone forced you to do something

I'm twenty-nine and have never worked because the system is beyond broken.

>not my fault
>force me to do things master

Self hating cunts with cognitive dissonance like you need the gulag.

Attached: 1523954013411.jpg (859x1024, 368K)

>ITT literally not my fault I failed at life.

just in case buddy
youtu.be/fiAbfUm6RRQ

>never worked because the system is broken

How could you possibly know that if you've never held a job? Loser

thats his point you reddit nigger.

>paying rent when you don't live in a house
Pathetically dystopian.
>my advice is to rent a space to park your car
All of my wew.
>reading comprehension
>being a product of the system makes you the system itself
>implying there is such a thing as choice
All things being connected, you're broken because it failed you and was out of your control. You f ail it because it failed you first.

Attached: 1530471537155.jpg (1080x1079, 416K)

Of course it's your fault. You're legally an adult and you've taken zero initiative in life for a DECADE. You should consider making an hero of yourself.

No, it was the system's fault. If he kills himself he's faggot enabling the system that failed him.

He should shoot the employers that never gave him a chance, shoot the scabs, shoot the judge that denies him SSI, etc.

Attached: 1521087829014.jpg (255x255, 19K)

I was in a similar situation until my parents finally decided enough was enough and kicked me out. I had no choice but to get a job or become homeless, and I slept in the woods for about a month straight living in a tent before I came to that inevitable conclusion.

I got laughed out of more than a few interviews for having a massive gap in my resume, so that's something you'll have to deal with for sure. Even a Mcjob, a guy in his mid 20's who has never worked is a massive red flag

>I was in a similar situation until my parents finally decided enough was enough and kicked me out.
If it has to come to this your parents already failed you.

>Pathetically dystopian
its not like i had a choice in the matter, you can get money from your parents or by continuing to search for a shitty min wage job to achieve the things mentioned in the video.
You have to start somewhere and you have to TRY if youre gonna get anywhere.

I should add I worked and paid rent while I lived at home, but most of my family are lawyers and doctors and compared to them I looked like a huge fucking loser and it was embarrassing for my mom

>tfw gave up video games and hobbies outside of work to persue bettering my sef and starting a software company

If you give work your everything, it will take everything. But in short time i will be able to have a home thats paid for and a car thats paid for. After this tremendous struggle, i will be able to persue the arts, media consumption, living life, all because im sacrificing now. You gave up before you even tried, rationalizing that the world is against you, when in reality it is your oyster. Tbh.

> Twenty FUCKING eight
> It's my parent's fault waaaaaah!
Why can't you just own you're a piece of shit instead of blaming others? They'll leave you alone more if you just nut up and admit you have problems.

>my son contributes to paying rent
>still a waste of space though so he can fuck off
Why do people like this make children

Manual labor is much better than a mcdicks job anyways an they don't really take resumes into account

Just general labour, nothing too heavy up to 40lbs

I'm a ragie wagie, and it's not worth it, your NEET life style is better. If you're a coward just buy a gun, if you have nothing to strive for, focus on getting Jow Forums. If you have enough income either from your family or parents and you're sure you'll have money in the future, stay NEET, and don't compare yourself to normies, you're better off inside your room than having to deal with them daily. Enjoy this gift from god that is the neet life.

You're by default inconsiderate if not an anti-natalist.

>they forced me to play video games
Why are neets so retarted lol omg
28 and your life never got starded

Thats the opposite of the reality

>not leaving your parents' house on your own terms
>waiting for them to resent you and evict you from your childhood home

i really hope you don't reproduce user

I'm 28 too but I wish I had the motivation to play vidya all day

Sounds like the boomer mentality, some people just don't care about their kids anymore once they're past being teenagers.

>Be me
>Be turning 26 in a month's time
>Have only held a couple jobs as a temp hire for a few places
>Get terminated from each for not having a locker because my agency fucking failed me
>Suffer from massive seizures due to stress and cause major bone fragmentation in left joint, minor fragmentation in right
>Be told by doctor can't work another day ever due to new weight restrictions
>Get scolded by parents since age 16 about being fucking useless
Notmyffaultepilepsysucks.png
>Be diagnosed as a high functioning aspie at 19
>Get disability at 25 and several years of fighting state government because my rep looks like a goddamn turtle.
>Finally have the money for comfy pants
>Wind up giving every goddamn dime to my parents because they're terrible with money

So robots is this my fault because my genetics are fucking insane or just life being a fucking cunt?

Shame my neetbux don't pay more.

same here but 19 and found work myself
they never taught me to be competent