Whats the least painful way to kill yourself?

Exactly what the subject says. Asking for a friend haha.

Attached: HangmansNoose.jpg (620x400, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pdf-archive.com/2017/07/29/five-last-acts-the-exit-path-2015/five-last-acts-the-exit-path-2015.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preikestolen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Gorge_Bridge
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/jumping-high-building
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shoot urself in the head lol.

i dont know why people care about the least painful way.

Cant get guns here. Next suggestion?

Ive always thought if i was gonna actually go through with suicide id just buy a ton of hardcore drugs and take them all at once.

Id probably go into a forest or cave or some shit tie myself up so i dont wander off and take a cocktail of vodka, cocaine, heroin and whatever else i could get my hands on. Should be impossible to survive that shit.

Helium tank with mask. Google it.
On the other hand if you fuck it up because you're an autistic who can't follow simple instructions, your lungs burst and you have a hell of a time. Literally.

Inhale mustard gas its really easy to produce and you will just drift away

Can I google making it?
You know I always thought that Helium would be hard to get but apparently a tank of it is like 39 bucks. Thanks pal.

>i dont know why people care about the least painful way.
Pain avoidance is why people want to go out in the first place, generally.

Length of time to die/go unconscious seems important too though.

You would hurt your parents and relatives by dying before they do. Wait it out.

Shotgun to the mouth. 99% successful, virtually painless.

Why should I care about that? How selfish is that? Keep going through a life you don't even like living so SOMEONE ELSE can be happy? Don't be utterly stupid if they cared they'd have done something.

Fucking wait.

The answers ITT besides the gun one are retarded. A drug cocktail might just fuck your liver and leave you brain damaged. You won't drift peacefully into sleep if you inhale mustard gas, your lungs will slowly melt the fuck away and you will be in agony for a long time. Helium can work but the 39 dollar shit you're probably looking at for parties and general civilian use has just enough oxygen in it to not kill you and only leave you severely brain damaged. If you want the pure shit you might be able to get it from a supplier that sells to labs, you might need proof of a lab or some shit but I haven't taken that plunge so I don't know.

Falling head first off the tallest building you can find could work, so can hanging if you make sure no one can find you within an hour of you going through with it in case you try to break your neck and somehow fuck up and choke yourself instead(same with helium, you need time), you can apparently use gases besides helium but I haven't looked into that. You can also die from hanging from short distances like your doorknob, check the lostallhope website for more info on this and other methods. Just don't mustard gas yourself, holy shit.

pdf-archive.com/2017/07/29/five-last-acts-the-exit-path-2015/five-last-acts-the-exit-path-2015.pdf
Read about the compression method.
These absolute madmen actually headed suicide workshops to teach people about painless death.
Isn't it extremely painful? like, you go while having seizures, vomit, internal bleeding and respiratory crisis?

Buy a grill and some charcoal, get the charcoal burning in the grill.
Move the grill inside a car, a room or even a tent. Close all doors, roll up the window. Make sure you won't be disturbed for 10-20 minutes. Fall asleep. Die.
Decent risk of death or injury to whoever opens your suicide retire first, so put up warning signs if you don't want to be 100% of a cunt.

you are underage lol
gtfo

Perhaps Goto a gun range or indoor shooting range. Then rent a gun then what ever you decide to do either release alot of stresses or go with your plan.

Im 30 later this year.
You are underage. gtfo.

I'm beginning to think that a big part of why women fail suicides more is simply because they are far less likely to have a gun. Doing this shit right without a gun is either painful or not easy to not fuck up(then again, literal 12 year olds have successfully hanged themselves intentionally).

Since you're killing yourself you could give zero fucks about the police.
Opiate OD. Pop some xannies, take a high dose of morphine or heroin or whatever. Have a cozy last sleep.
Just get it off the internet.

Your parents signed up for anything and everything bad happening to you the moment they conceived. If they didn't think getting their rocks off without protection was worth you possibly hating your life so much that you take it they wouldn't had reproduced.

if you are still afraid of the pain you're not ready yet.
wait some more, once you stop caring about the pain it's time.

Least painful = immediate. And that is jumping from a great height and landing on a rock-hard surface. You will not feel a thing, because your brain will leave your entire skull in a split second.

If you live in Europe, travel here and jump: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preikestolen

If you live in North America, travel here and jump: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Gorge_Bridge

Attached: 9weA1Smh.jpg (1024x576, 114K)

doesn't every single falling-suicide survivor talk about the instant regret you feel

Not all of them, and either way you will 100% die from this 7 second fall, as you will land on rocks at near-terminal velocity, so there is maybe 7 seconds of fear. But no pain.

Attached: 1396361160044.jpg (460x483, 127K)

burn or bury yourself alive

The moment of injury and death might not be actually phisycally painful, but free falling is terrifying.
I went on one of thsoe free-fall rides at an amusement park. It was 40 meters, taller than any building that I would jump off of course, but still it was enough to know that is not how I want to go.

Not him but if it weren't for the clean up people have to do it'd be how I'd go. It's fast and there's absolute certainty of death.

You can buy 99% pure helium of of amazon i already checked that. The only thing that keeps me from doing the exit-bag-method is that i suck so much at everything you have to actually build ( the bag, the tubing, get the right nozzle)
But ye i saw a video of an older woman who actually sold these exit-bags she made on the internet.
She probably dead by now or smth

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/jumping-high-building
>Stone2 states that jumping from 150 feet (46 metres) or higher on land, and 250 feet (76 metres) or more on water, is 95% to 98% fatal.
Yeah, no, fuck that.

That's pretty much guaranteed. Almost as good as a shotgun.

You are so delusional.
Just get a gun.

Its not that easy if you arent a burger my dude.

setting yourself on fire is guaranteed but extremely painful, you'd have to be drugged out of your mind to do it