Bird Box

>everywhere on the internet: BIRD BOX, BIRD BOX, BIRD BOX, BIRD BOX
>mom tells me I should watch Bird Box every single fucking day because it's ''so good''
>tell her no everytime and that it's probably boring
>she starts getting angry
>''IT'S A GREAT MOVIE AND EVERYONE I KNOW SAYS IT'S GOOD TOO!!!!!''
>read reviews online, a lot of them are bad
>tell her thousands of people rated it bad and disappointing
>''WHY DO YOU THINK YOU KNOW BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE? REVIEWS CAN BE FAKE AND THEY MIGHT HAVE BEEN PAID TO SAY THOSE THINGS!!!!!!!''

WTF kind of mind control bullshit does Bird Box have? Some EXTREME marketing going on here. Fuck Sandra Bullock the stupid rowing bitch. Because of this movie I now hate her face. Try telling normies this: ''BIRD BOX IS SHIT'' - watch them explode.

Attached: Bird-Box-in-boat.jpg (1000x563, 253K)

Just a popular movie right now and there are a lot of memes on Facebook about it. It sounds like you and your mom both have autism though.

No one else knows about bird box either. And Good job being the contrarian faggot you are with your mother lul

>watch movie with retarded boomer parents
>they think it sucked because "we dun get to see the monstars!"

not even my retarded boomer parents liked it

What's up with Women being (generally) way more than Men into stuff like horror moves and true-crime documentaries/stories?
Sometimes I want to accuse women of not being interested in culture and shit, but then I remember for a lot of them it's just different aspects of culture that they're interested in that I just don't give a fuck about. Like they don't know who the Romans were but they can ramble on about 900 different BuzzFeed Unsolved cases.
Women do truly live a life of memes, huh?

i saw it with my dad over my vacation, it's okay. There were large portions of the movie where I thought it was gonna be an on-the-nose PHONE BAD fable, but in the end they weren't really pushing any kind of agenda with it.

Except John Malkovich is a Trump supporter and he's an asshole because of course he is. Movie studios still don't know how to portray their political enemies as sympathetic characters.

>What's up with Women being (generally) way more than Men into stuff like horror moves and true-crime documentaries/stories?
the horror community is like 2/1 men women
also it's full of furries and generally weird people.

also op bird box sucks but watch it to please her

What's your source for that? I'm genuinely curious, since my thing about it being woman-centric is just my anecdotal experience.

>pointing out reviews when you could've just watched the movie
It's shit but knowing why you personally thought it was shit is a nice high and would've rekt ur mum.

>thinks he's right purely because he tries to be different

Sorry special snowflake you're even worse than her

And the movie is decent not as good as quiet place was mainly due to the acting of Everyone but Sandra

That's it boys, I'm gonna watch this Michael Jackson looking cunt and her BBC loverboy.

You sound like a preteen cunt.
I heard about this movie one time on a news site and I saw one or two memes on Instagram. Still dont know what it is about. Thanks for the thread I guess

>didn't want to watch it because of bbc fears
>read reviews when he could've just watched it if he cared so much

As expected of a virgin boychild

Now he's going to watch it purposely trying to not like it like the little pretentious preteen cunt he is

We get it, you just watched RedLetterMedia's review.

You're just as braindead as her. You know one of those guys is a convicted pedophile, right?

That just makes their words have more worth.

This movie just rips off the bible kek

you just got that from a roger ebert review kek

>You know one of those guys is a convicted pedophile, right?
and

At least he's going to fuckin watch it.

>mom: hey son check this out
>son: FUCK YOU MOM YA DUMB WHORE. Me only like soffistamacated movie

Lmao

listen kids, we'll be going through some hard shit soon, no matter what don't lift your blindfolds!
>5 years earlier

PIC RELATED

Attached: hopeless.jpg (1024x575, 195K)

>Me only like soffistamacated movie

Attached: 84230918420984098.jpg (400x386, 25K)

movie could've been good if it was more like the Revenant than 2012. I hate these fucking apocalypse movies that add nothing new, just ctrl+v "why's my phone not working?" and frantic driving with people running around panicking. Storywise it's dogtier and its only worsened by them trying to tick every virtuesignaling box. so much time went into the completely unnecessary flashback they had to be lazy and just have the kids grow to be 5yo without any complications. Sandra Bullock just wins because she's from a ranch and preggo, she knew everything from the start. Nothing changed for her in the movie except laying a baby. If people like birdbox it's solely because they value virtuesignaling and correctness over a good and challenging story.

Literally never heard of it

I have no interest in it, but then again I also have no interest in Bandersnatch beyond seeing how the interactive element plays out.

Also I think your mom might just be a normie tool. You ever notice how when people are curious about a movie they immediately go to the rotten tomatoes score, as though it's a sign of reliability?

Normies aren't wired to have their own opinions. The NPC meme has a real grain of truth to it, especially for shit like this. I've worked at an indie movie theater for two and a half years now, and everyone who comes in races to find out which of our movies is highest rated. They don't even know what they're seeing half the time.

Honestly, just ignore it.
I know it is just another shitty """"""horror""""""" movie hollywood shat to make some coin.
Watch some old movies and let this shit fade, everyone will forget about it in 2 months max.

They're advertising it like a blockbuster movie with commercials and posters so the npcs are going crazy

>one of those guys is a convicted pedophile
Who and what evidence? Just curious.