How feasible is it to get a highschool gf as a 23 year old recent college graduate?

How feasible is it to get a highschool gf as a 23 year old recent college graduate?

How do I get one? I want a woman who is pure.

Attached: makoto.jpg (552x915, 49K)

same question but 28 looking for 18

Attached: urarakaface.png (128x128, 9K)

My old highschool is very close by, and I just want to know what are some low key ways that I can befriend a highschool girl.

I remember back when I was a senior in highschool, there were girls with older boyfriends so now it's my turn.

I won't necessarily execute on my plans just yet. Currently I'm on NoFap since New Years, also successfully losing weight to become more fit and in job interviews to get a better job. I want to wife a girl before she ever goes to college.

But I never want to undergo the legal contract of marriage. I'll marry in the church if she wants to, or give her a wedding that every girl dreams, but I'm not undergoing any legal contract. Which means I'll have to move away from my home state of Texas since they recognize common law marriage.

Attached: aigis steampunk.jpg (751x1063, 155K)

You do realize that the girls with older boy friends were all total whores right?

No, the girl I knew was a tall, conservative girl with Polish heritage. She even denounced the class thot brittany.

Her boyfriend was very masculine. A full beard, trucker hat, stereotypical masculine. I don't measure up to that, but I can appeal to different women with my nerdy charms.

He probably was also out of shape, had a dead end job and probably hooked her up with booze or drugs. Tell me, when do you think this girl lost her virginity? How many people has she slept with? Because if your answer to either of those is less than 14, you're fucking delusional.

Feasible or not, still a better iptikn than settling down with a 30+ roastie

I have no reason to believe that though?

He wasn't out of shape, he was very muscular, I saw a photo of him. They don't look like they type to engage in narcotics, and if I had to guess his job, maybe farmer?

You seem salty

Attached: bad taytay.jpg (723x504, 58K)

yeah not happening lmao.

Look, I'm not trying to be the moral fag that says, "b-but muh age of consent" or what ever. You can date a much younger girl if you meat her through a family or friend or something. What I'm warning you about is those skanks from high school who "want a more mature guy". I went to an upper class school and those girls still managed to date what they would later become, dead beats. I'm just saying you shouldn't waste your time on these cum rags. Also not to judge, but if you live in the midwest in a lower income neighborhood, they are most definitely utter degenerates.

>pure
What did he mean by this?

I'm in Texas, my top concern is avoiding mulattoes. Most of the top tier waifus are taken before going to college
>pure
Haven't gone to the cock carousel that is college, and being brainwashed into being a anarcho-environmentalist

Attached: gf2.jpg (383x384, 14K)

>I want to wife a girl before she ever goes to college.
You poor ignorant naive simple little fool. I'll notify your next of kin.

Its not possible. You will look like a loser who was lonely in high school. Will probably get you arrested. The irony is you should just become a drug dealer and go for the unpure ones, its safer that way.

looks are all that matters, and having mascuie facial traits top the list. doent matter the age, race, or social status of the female.If you dont have that, it doesnt matter.

It means that hes an idiot.

Attached: 794.jpg (500x647, 52K)

I'm not talking about skulking about the school grounds until I meet someone. My plan is to do volunteer work. Back in highschool, we were required to complete 9 hours of volunteer work.

If I am consistent with my volunteer work, I'm bound to encounter a highschooler.
I understand, I won't be executing my plan yet, I just need a plausible dream to work towards, one where I don't just end up designated to some roasty hell of a marriage.

Attached: evropa va muttstan.gif (403x360, 112K)

High school girls are not pure. They're probably one of the worst kind of sluts you can find just because they want to appear attractive to highschool jocks wanting to be adults.

My friend, it's only simple logic. If they're bad in highschool, they'll be worse in college, and beyond redemption after graduation. Highschool is the best time to find waifus.

Ahaha,keep deluding yourself.

yeah uh good luck user I hope this works out for you but realistically it just won't.