Tell oneitis you love them

>tell oneitis you love them
>post results itt

Attached: 1546002407699.jpg (858x575, 47K)

i havent spoken to a girl in 11 years

That's what she said
>Oh, user, forget about me, I'm old, we'll have no future together, you need someone your age
That's what she'll say

How do you feel about it? If I can ask.

I vowed to never speak to her again. Its been three years and it's finally starting to get better.

I don't have one, what do I do

Please take a chance with me for one last time will ya?

>love you too
we're together

Attached: 1535344367287.png (800x752, 219K)

>me
>a complete social outcast without any contacts
>somehow having an oneitis

Yeah right

That's one hell of an infatuation you've got right there. She probably doesn't even remember you ever existed by now.

Yeah just let me find her in my contacts...
>Mom
>Dad
>Voicemail
Ah shit, I must have deleted her accidentally! I'll just tell her the next time I'm in town.

God I hope shes forgotten about me. I have this completely irrational fear that I will bump into her with my friends at some point and she will recognize and greet me and then it will be super uncomfortable for me.

Check. Not him but i felt that way.
>talk to a girl from b almost a year
>ghosts me
>comes back
>does it again
>cue me sending intermittent probe messages that stay on sending
>one day one gets delivered
>she responds
>basically telling me i deserved a true break up and that she felt bad
>ask her if we can talk again
>can tell she lost all interest and dearly just wanted closure for me
I guess i can't be angry that someone lost attraction to me or is too mentally ill to hold a correspondence, but i really liked her, even though she has shitty taste in music, heh.

She's asleep in my bed. I'll tell her again later.

Attached: 1430186516328.png (600x834, 359K)

>a girl from b
>a girl

you mean a basement dwelling lard mountain ?

Well, no. If im being honest she was a mtf. Very pretty though.

>she
AHAHAHAHA
imagine being brainwashed by a tranny and then dumped

>blarrgh

Is what it is. Its all ogre now.

i told my oneitis i loved her and she called the police on me

Current oneitis has been waning for the last week or two
Wat do?

I haven't had a oneitis since HS

Attached: sing.jpg (568x523, 56K)

i told my oneitis i loved her and she disowned me

I sort of had a little crushes here and there but none of them have reached oneitis level

Jesus fucking Christ I was just making fun of you user, I didn't know it was that bad.

No worries, man. It was a weird time, just really wish i never discovered this site.
I'm doing better, thanks

im not have oneitis

I've had this oneitis for almost a year. I can't do anything besides thinking of him. I hope he's doing fine, his life is not precisely like lying on a bed of roses.

I've had my oneitis for 15 years now, it's driving me insane. I have to make a move so at the very least I can move on even if I get rejected. She's never had a boyfriend and I could've tried to get her in her prime but I was always too much of a pussy.

Attached: e2b.jpg (428x500, 27K)

Is it this kind of situation?

Attached: 1540051265437.png (735x196, 59K)

If I wait three years for her to be a catamancer then yes. She's a very good Christian girl

I had 2 in highschool.

the first one liked me back but ended up having an absolutely trash personality, she posts about guys she fucks from tinder on ig now. She had colored hair and I fell for the tumblr """""""lonelygirl""""""".

the second one asked me out via text and I thought I was getting pranked so I said no. she asked me again but lost interest because I only talked about autismo things like the state of the chinese government and 90s economics in Japan (she's chinese).

We saw a movie once and it was pretty comfy though.

I wish them both the best, I think I fucked up.

Attached: MH_Safe_lg.jpg (412x545, 35K)

>she asked me again but lost interest because I only talked about autismo things like the state of the chinese government and 90s economics in Japan (she's chinese).
Iktf except I asked her about her banking because I didn't know what the fuck else to talk about.

Tell her something, user. Good luck!

Attached: 1536047726669.jpg (750x732, 61K)

Is banking interesting? I saw a movie called The Big Short that I liked that made it seem interesting.

Did she stop talking to you? What happened?

Attached: 1516656914236.jpg (242x206, 21K)