Letter Thread

Write a letter to someone that will never read it.

Attached: letter.jpg (852x480, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JDQ8MPJ0SP8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/62626528/#62632000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

After all my years of operating as Kek/A-C/+++ and the trillions of dollars I personally generated and all the people I helped out. I never asked for a single cent or got a single cent in return for my work or efforts. I have all these con artist's right now running around as me making money off my work and esteem, exploiting me and the other's that are aware of me while trying to usurp me of any dignity. I've been eating a meal a day for the past 7 years and I never asked or got any help in return when I desperately needed it.

There is some leftist junkie from California that is trying to drain me of any impetus as he posit's himself through the memes that surround me in order to con people that are aware of me.
youtube.com/watch?v=JDQ8MPJ0SP8

After all this time and the mental anguish and suffering that I endured and everything I went through, just to see this junkie leftist try to rob the remaining dignity that I had was my breaking point. I was writing a book on the topic of Omniscience which I'll never get too finish. I'm officially killing myself.

I told you my feelings and that you do not feel the same way, that is ok. However, why do we still spend so much time together? It just hurts. It makes me kind of hope for a day, which will never arrive. I feel like shit, like one of those I laughed about daily, which orbited you. But when I go further from you away you just pull me back to you, when I want to play alone you join me and when I go full offline you just write me on WA for one more round. I invited you to new-year, but you said I can spend it with someone else from my block, and how did it end? We spend a full week, 16 hours a day, playing your favorite game with your sister (which makes me even more nervous as fuck) through new-year and longer.
In addition, I lost a friend because he said I cucked him for you, he didn't write to me back for over 2 weeks now.
Why do you involve me into your deepest angste, and tell me stuff only family members should know.
Everything feels so close yet so far. I haven't visited the psychologist for over 4 months.
Just tell me what this means. I need a fucking clear line, a free head from all this fog.

I'm writing this to let you all know that I personally never talked too anyone directly from off of here. To all the people that amassed relationships by trying to posit yourself as me you can tie a noose around your neck and walk off a chair. You will all be spending an eternity in Hell with no chance at redemption.

I sent a letter to someone earlier.

Since I'm staring at Death's door I may as well open up about the past several months as a piece of clarifying closure.

You all live in a 3D universe bout to quantum physics whereas I exist in a 5D universe bound by 5th dimensional physcs

To you, a regular person, you experience time linearly due to your perception and theory of mind confined by the self imposed limitations of quantum time.
To me, a weirdo, I experience time non linearly. as time is an amorphous construct, superfluous in nature and malleable like putty.

This dimensional plane is just one of many and we exist vibrations and degrees away from other realities and universes. Aliens, Demon's, Machine Elves, Angels, Ghost's, Apparition's, Satan and Death himself are all very much real entities.

It is believed that law's of physics are constant for everywhere throughout the rest of this universe. That isn't true. Various sectors of space have their own set of physics and time that function's differently.

Cause and effect in all scope and actuality is predicated by a symphony of quantum particles that is being vectored by the phantom membrane of spacetime.

With everything that I aforementioned is just a glimpse into what I know and some of the secrets that will die with me.

I am God in the flesh with all seriousness, a tacit fact that I struggled to cope with my entire lifetime.

aforementioned is not a verb.

My first memory as a sentient being here happened at the age of 2 while watching the end of Toy Story, where all the disfigured toys were being tortured by that piece of shit kid. Once the movie ended, I remember snapping into this alien like reality where everything felt like a simulation.

Now looking back I just remembered those green aliens from Toy Story had 3 eyes. Kek

Well now it's a verb

Maybe you should get a basic grasp of English before you make up a bunch of crazy nonsense.

what is wrong with making up words? as long as you can extract the meaning from them, I don't think it matter. It only matters when you need to be formal or professional.

You are not making up words, you are using existing words incorrectly.

I grew up in Brooklyn before it was a pussified liberal dump. I lived in my Grandfathers building. My father was a jewler with his own shop. My grandfather had a building next door which he gave to his best friend to hide as a marital asset in case my grandparents ever got divorced, my grandfather would have kept the entire property to himself.

The usage of words evolves over time and context.

As everything seemed bright and prosperous for me living in this alien like simulation was just a bittersweet goodbye as everything turned into nothing but constant horror.

I had an older sister who was disabled from birth over medical malpractice. I grew up in her shadow as my parents devoted all their time and resource into raising her. That caused several problems among my extended family who were all very successful. I have engineers and physicists in my family who ostracized my family because of my handicapped sister.

Yeah. Whenever you don't know how to use a word, the entirety of the English language evolves to accommodate your ignorance.

Due to all the dynamics of my family I had a very complicated and stressful upringing. Their was always fights and familial drama everyday. If it wasn't from my greedy Grandfather to my disabled sister, to my stressed out parents. By the time I turned 4 my mother grew breast cancer. My early years and prospect's were then replaced with the depression offset of the complications of my mothers deteriorating condition.

The use of it's definition and context was correct. I used an adjective as a verb and it still made sense in regard to what I was saying. You just don't like me since you have a paid agenda against me.

The night before my mother had lump removal surgery she tucked me in and told me that she was going to pass away in her sleep. I cried myself to sleep that night. Little did I know what was awaiting for me that evening was nothing short of horror in the highest degree. I woke up in the middle of that night to see Satan watching over me as I slept.

There I was 4 years old and suffering from depression, in the middle of the night, staring Satan down. I was petrified and immobilized. A floating head from another dimension enshrouded in smoke with chains capped at the base of his neck. He looked like the entity in pic related. I was raised in a conservative and Catholic household so there were never any ideations of demon's or bdsm placated anywhere. I was too naive at the time to know what any of these things were. And as Satan was watching over me, I acknowledged God was real and stared right back at Satan. I then went to sleep with a crystallized faith in God unafraid of any demon's. A secret I endured and kept too myself this entire life.

Attached: Satanesque.jpg (400x400, 38K)

After being preyed upon by Satan, my mother had her surgery. She miraculously survived at the loss of a limb connecting between her breast and her arm.

Meanwhile as I was dealing with depression and my mother was dealing with cancer, my father was dealing with raising my disabled sister, running a business, and raising a family. He placed my sister in a daycare facility for disabled youth called Milestone which was runned by a bunch of jew's. They kept all the disabled kids in a dainty, musky basement as they schemed the government out of millions of dollars.

By the time I was 4, I was coping with the existence of the otherside, my mom dealing with breast cancer, being Redpilled on the jews, my older sister having signs of arrested development and my dad juggling with all these dynamics and trying to put food on the table. Eventually one of my uncle's came back into town and got involved with my father's business. This uncle was known for smuggling pounds of weed from Mexico in the 80s. Down on his luck and knowing the difficult situation my family was in, my uncle threatened my father that he was going to kill our entire family if my father didn't hand over his jewelry store to him.

By the time I was 5 I had depression comparable to a typical adult.

*its
There, fixed it for you, you highly intelligent mf

And as things were as bleak and dark as the were, I still had hope. An unbreakable faith that things were someday going to turn around for me and my sanity. That day never happened.

9/11 eventually happened and destroyed any chance of me every recovering my mental health. I was in gradeschool the day it happened as all the kids got picked up from school that day. My mother picked up and handed me a surgeon's medical mask to put on just in case a pathogen attack broke out. Fear's of ww3 or a nuclear attack took over me.

In my early years all I did was endure stress compacted by mores stress creating residual post traumatic stress. The cortisol of everything I endured burnt away any capacity for me to process anything good, leaving me numb, a statue-esque ghost, floating above the pavement. And I had no one to turn too or speak my thoughts. I kept my suffering all too myself.

More intelligent then u

Because of 9/11 my grandfather decided to officiate things and move out of the city. He ended up selling off the building my family stayed in to some spic with a bogus mortgage.

It turn's out my grandfather sold off the building minus the flat my family was staying in which was ours for keeps. But due to the lack of communication between my father and my grandfather, the new goblino landlord decided to withold those details to my father. We were forcibly removed from our building.

It also turns out that our flat was the main reason why the spic goblino got the mortgage. He used my families flat as collateral to secure it and fraudulently signed my fathers signature to acquire it.

Once that happened, my mother snapped and stabbed my father 2cms away from his heart in an attempt to murder him, my sister and me. My mother was institutionalized while family friends were watching over me and my sister as my father was recuperating from the hospital.

I endured my entire life witnessing everything I loved and once held dear stripped and taken away from me from evil people that don't deserve to breathe.

To S

Normal life feels empty compared to being with you.

S

Are you trying to hurt me? It worked. What can I do?

you're sooooo soft and smelly...

i wish i could sniff your smelly neet feet and grab ur pudgy belly...

i want to put ur head and kiss u

stinky

As I lived a silent life, ostraciszed and unable to turn to anyone. Bottling in all my thoughts and feelings and sweeping it aside as the cortisol drip filled my brain with a warm soup like feeling. As the other kids bullied and antagonized me for grieving in silence and enduring constant pain.

I had a proverbial crucifix because of everything that I endured and the thorns were the cortisol drip eating away at my neurons and ability to think, sleep, eat, and anything else.

In 5th grade my teacher aware of the hardship awarded me with some chancellor scholarly merit to give me hope that I won't kill myself one day. I entered middle school and was put in a Superintendent program with nerds surprisingly for a person that never studied. As all the kids assimilated together and cheated with each other, I was depersonalized and silent. I was an A- student for someone that never studied. I had to endure my life being taken from me and wanting to kill myself at 11 years old.

I couldn't care to concentrate on anything. I listened, remembered information and took a test. I didn't dwell or resonate with anything or anyone. Caught in my own proverbial nightamare, silent and alone. No one to turn too. Not a single friend. I just had me, myself and I as my mother was institutionalized, and my father was coping with losing everything while raising my handicapped and traumatized sister

I remember in 6th grade the popular girl in class had a crush on me. And she was sitting across from in English. She had her friend next to her tell me that she liked me. I just stood there unable to answer her. My suicidal feelings paralyzed me from responding. I realized I couldn't ever let anyone get close to me since the hardship's of my life were too much for anyone to bear with in a relationship with me. I never responded to he advances and took the loss, and because of that my social life never recovered in middle school. As my life and mental health only continued to deteriorate, as everyone perceiving me from the outside saw a depersonalized and empty husk of a human being.

My mother was eventually released but separated from my father after attempting to murder him. Any money my father had he spent towards lawyer fees and trying to get back our families building that was stolen from us through a fraudulent bank mortgage. And it just seemed like it was an effort done in lost hope and vanity. Since my life at home was destroyed, my life as school was a reflection of it. I never cared to study or fit in with anyone. I was too busy dealing with that painful feeling in my brain. In 7th grade I was jumped by 40 kids who all hated me for whatever reasons. I survived with only a bruised eye.

By the time I got to high school I was already so far gone down the rabbit hole in my depersonalized state. I was too depressed and eradicated from everything yet I still managed to cling on to some sort of deluded hope that I could turn thing's around. And surprisingly I did to some extent. I found an outlet to turn my anguish into something substantial. I got into weight training.

And I would use the negative energy that consumed me and turned it into a battery to do something positive. The more I kept training, the healthier I got, and the more healthier my mind and myself as a whole grew. Yet, I was never able to shake off all the lifetime of memories, cortisol and depression that consumed. Their was always pain behind any smile I could have made to the point I stopped smiling altogether since I didn't want to be a liar.

Eventually I got to my senior year with the prospects of becoming an adult. I was on track and had everything going for me. An active social life, a core group of friends which included the head cheerleader of my high school.

A day before spring break before graduation my parents, who were now living together again, wanted to go out, and wanted to take my disabled sister along with them.

For some reason an unnerving feeling came over me. Something within me was trying to convince my parents not to go out that evening because something bad was going to happen.

I pleased with my father not to go out. I explained to him that I had this feeling that if they were to go out that evening something bad was going to happen. Instead of listening to me, my father laughed in my face and went out with my family anyway.

I went to sleep later on that evening, expecting my family to return home soon. Usually they would go out and return by 1am at the latest. They weren't home.

Since no one came home to wake me up, I woke up by myself in the middle of the night sensing something was wrong. I checked up my phone and saw that it was exactly 3AM on the dot and no one was home. I phoned my folks who went on to inform me that my disabled sister was missing and they were looking for her.

Several thoughts came over me at once.

-Someone kidnapped my sister raped her
-She could be chopped up into tiny little pieces
-That feeling from before was a premonition
-I woke up at exactly 3AM, Demon Hour
-That suppressed interaction with Satan that I had as a kid.

Disregard everything I have said, I suck massive black dicks.

Evaporate into hell you worthless shill.

That evening while my parents had their guard down, a cuban drug dealer walked off with my disabled sister and raped her at gunpoint. The news of that destroyed what was left over of any reattached sanity I fought tooth and nail too keep together. I graduated high school, entering my first year of college with the loss of my mind with my entire world flipped upside down again. Dealing with the injustice's brought upon my family again. The drug dealer was eventually caught and deported to keep quiet of any news of my disabled sister getting rapped. Any evidence of her being raped was "mishandled" by the New York District Attorney's office

You will burn for your insolence for eternity.

I went to college with my entire youth and sanity stolen from me. My entire life taken from me. As I had to endure nothing but pure hell every single fucking day of my existence.

it's blatant you are a shill trying to damage control on what I have to say. Get lost.

>More intelligent then u
>then

Attached: 1491868525213.jpg (540x540, 24K)

You have the IQ of a rock. Anything you have to say is invalid, shill.

Everything that was told as a fact I knew was a lie. Once I entered college I saw an impression of a falsified godless reality. A deluded indoctrination into a jewish pyramid scheme known as post modern society. I endured hell while being aware of the otherside, as things were shifting into an Athiest, soulless, manufactured hell for everyone else, as everyone was asleep to what lies beyond their perceptual scope and horizon.

Stay salty brainlets.

Eat my dick, shill.

I decided to give up College since it wasn't for me. I was to astute to want to indoctrinate myself in a blatant scheme. I decided to drop out of University altogether. I just stopped going to school and never returned. To opt out I decided to take control over my own destiny. I dropped out and got a realtor's license instead.

Burn in hell you faggot.

My first day as a realtor I generated a 1000 bucks and for an 18 year old at his first job that money was great. Everything that I could have learned from a second hand accountability at business school I was learning first hand on my own while making serious money along with it. I got completely absorbed by it and was learning the in's and out's of the entire game while trying to cope with my lifelong depression, ptsd, and this false reality that we all exist in. I was living on my own, working as a realtor, making good money, while utilizing my free time in helping my family who was still devastated from my sister getting raped at gunpoint the year before, but now with the added corruption of the NY DA's office 'mishandling' the case.

I was managing and coping with a lot of hardship that was distracting me to a reality I was aware of and latent abilities that I had ever since I was a kid. A truth that only became more crystallized the more I applied myself.

I thank you for conceding. May your next life be filled with big dicks for you to ride.

Eventually real estate slowed down and I picked up a couple of other jobs too keep up afloat. At one point I was working 3 jobs and working 10 shifts straight without any sleep. I would start my work week on Sunday Night and would not be able to sleep until Wednesday Morning, balancing between Real Estate, doing deliveries and being a porter. The amount of mental stress matched by the physical stress caused me to snap one night. As I was passing away from a lifetime of heartache, hardship, suffering, stress, fatigue, anguish, anxiety, and any negative connotation you can think of, Death paid me a visit.

There is no conceding. You lost the second you attacked me for no agitated reason.

Reality was distorted into what looked like a series of Polaroid pictures, and in between each frame of a constant reality was a frame of Death stitched in between. He was wearing a ruby red robe and had a scythe in his hand as he was grimacing at me. He morphed his scythe into a pocket watch as he swung back and worth letting me know that time is still ticking for me, in between frames of reality. Death broke through the 4th dimension and paid me a visit to let me know that everything is going to be alright.

Spoken like a true loser. You faggots will never learn.

From that interaction with Death forward I decided to quit my two other jobs and focus on Real Estate full time. I started work for a new firm and started reapplying myself as a realtor. I obtained a copy of Donald Trump's Art of the Deal to improve my realtor game, and sure enough it worked. Anytime I had the Art of the Deal with me in the office I would close a deal that same day. As depressing as my life was, reading the chapter about a a week in the life of Donald Trump helped me snap back into sense to make guap. Everytime I had the Art of the Deal with me I would close a deal.

You're the faggot larping as me telling me to go bite your dick, while i'm just clearing my thoughts before I kill myself. What else do you have to say?

I distance myself because I'm scared I will hurt you. I can't love anyone.

Hopefully Satan rams his spiky dick up your ass.

you're not going to do it. you've been posting your insane ramblings here for years, and I bet you'll keep doing it for years.

I want you even without your love and you know that. Let me love you.

And the more I kept working the more my latent abilities would come out. One time I was showing a place that was locked to a client of another agent whose deal went south. The client was a hot woman with huge melon sized breasts. We went to go check an apartment that she wanted but was locked. I tried opening up the door to no avail. The client got sad, so in lieu of that I gave her a hug. Then I thought of the 'otherside' and decided to try to open up the door. Sure enough the door unlocked itself and we got in. I ended up fucking her throat afterwards.

You're both erased from my afterlife.

In your dreams, poser.

Doing real estate I decided to get into some business involving a former VP of Citi Bank. He was mentoring me to run a billion dollar enterprise as we were working together to get a business venture involving TDC's off the ground. Due to his health nothing ever got off the ground and I decided to get out of real estate altogether for something with more stability. I got a job on Wallstreet that needed a degree without one ahead of several people who did.

Cesar supposedly once said he would rather be first in a small village in Gaul, than be second in Rome. I think it is true for all humans, sufficiently developed in their understanding, that they feel the yearning to throw off their shackles and be their own boss. Of course we live in a time where this is, for practical reasons, an impossibility.
Only in the mind can people still be free, but few realize the necessary steps required to keep their minds their own. Even worse than physical slavery, is the slavery of the mind.
So many people go through life without trusting themselves, their own power, their ability to accomplish their goals. They never know the tranquility found in struggle. The state of flux. They never rest in the arms of the Dragon, instead they make a monster out of it, and in their fear of that self-made monster they shackle themselves to safety.
As Nietzsche said, men need danger and play.

you keep using ariana grande's "thank you, next" meme script which predicates white genocide. You're the poser shill.

The same week I started my job on Wallstreet back in June of 2015 Donald Trump decided to run for presidency.

hey,
you might like the manga kotonoba drive! it's by the same person who did ykk. i just started reading it while enjoying the sunny weather.
i hope all is well with you! i cant wait to receive your letter!

Christ you're annoying, no wonder people are sick of you.

Once I got to Wallstreet and all the education I obtained on my own from doing Real Estate and working with a VP of Citi Bank, I was already more advanced then the rest of all the other people working in my firm. My skills surpassed everyone in the office as I was the youngest guy there. I was very adept at my job my boss at the time told me that I was able to step outside to go on cigarette break anytime I wanted too. He gave me that kind of autonomy because of how much of a boss I was.

After the hell I endured, and all the people that thought I was going to be a deadbeat fuck up lying dead in a gutter, I single highhandedly proved everyone wrong. There I was in a suit with the autonomy to catch a break anytime I wanted. As great as that was there was still a lot of pain that persisted. The entire planet was crying and no one was listening.

Carol
The time I held you in my arms and looked into your green-hazel eyes was the most beautiful moment of my life, even though you probably felt it was kinda weird.
I sometimes wonder if life would've been different had I met you a couple of months earlier. Though I know it wouldn't, so I only really wish you had followed through with moving and I hadn't had the possibility of meeting you.
These days I try to lie to myself that I wouldn't want you if things changed, but I still sometimes awake with the sound of your laugh ringning in my ears.
It really isn't your fault, but I can't help but feel that you're the only woman I've ever loved.

Thank God I'll never have to see you again.

Attached: 01583AC9-01A1-444E-9275-C759CE5D98CC.jpg (234x48, 4K)

Jow Forums was a place I would shoot the shit with other like minded philosophers who though Frederick Nietzsche was a fag. When Trump announced his presidency I was shilling the Art of the Deal to people. I implored everyone about the 4D chess, "there is no such thing as bad publicity, all publicity is still good publicity". Once I posited that down Trumps presidency was crystalized in foundation. Utilizing my skills obtained from a VP of Citi Bank I turned Jow Forums into the propaganda wing of Trumps candidacy.

You talk like a faggot. Stop being obsessed with black dick.

Remembering all the times the Art of the Deal and Donald Trump indirectly helped my life out, I decided to return the favor and help the Don out, especially when he was vying against Hillary Clinton, who was secretary of state of NY at the time my family was litigating and laying down cables to prevent anyone from seizing any estate that my recently passed Grandmother had. To no avail, Clinton's office was negligent and despondent as my family lost the estate my grandmother had after my grandfather passed. I knew I had to get Trump into the white house with everything I had.

You're the faggot talking about dick
Those are all your posts referencing it trying to attack me by namefagging as me. I can screencap and show you all the (you)'s and prove it's all just you, but that's not necessary. Get lost

dude holy shit its only supposed to be a letter, way to kill a thread with your fanfiction story

Mia

Hi

your feet got so STINKY in those leg warmers i wish i could sniff them every day!!!! yummy phat toes and big thicc round smelly balls...

mmmmmm u stinky smelly neet girl!

Acknowledging my potential, I left my job on Wallstreet and decided for a career change. I knew off a different scope of reality that wasn't privy to most. A side of physical reality that supersedes any understanding found in the most advanced scientific textbook. Death and Satan were entities I knew existed in a world that was increasingly growing cold and atheist. I didn't want to continue living in a world that tries at any opportunity to crush my beliefs.

None of this is fiction. This is all very much reality.

I traded a stable career, a 401k, health insurance, and the ability to wear a suit everyday to do what I wanted. I explored career paths that were completely unorthodox. I started painting and producing art while honing in on the dormant extrasensory abilities that I possessed, or rather, possessed me.

this manga has a lot of very beautiful illustrations and a similar 'slice of life' style of storytelling! though it is making me sad we don't properly talk anymore. i don't think i'll write in these threads again.

Attached: 4.jpg (728x1062, 154K)

The fall of 2015, before the discovery of Kek I was honing in on the concept of 'meme magic' based off the facet of ebola chan from the year prior to that. I would always have synchronised digts or gets when posting here. When Kek was introduced to Jow Forums those threads were early get threads. And i would fan the threads by utilizing my numerical yield.

With all these coincidences lining up, I decided to act as a foil to the proverbial Kek threads, which were empowered by me to begin with. I took on the name as the Anti-Christ in order to fan Kek as I was empowering Kek the entire time.

Fuck off dicksucker. Next time make your larp more creative, theres plenty of time to think about improving when you get to Hell.

I sincerely want to start this letter with a big fuck you and your family fuck your husband and your son fuck your dead mother and your dead father you mentally retarded bitch I don't need your fucking pity more than you need mine if you really feel like downgrading others and destroying their mental health to make your miserable minimum wage life happier jump of a building and die
Sincerely yours, user

You're the faggot larper thats orally fixated on sucking dick
These are all your shill posts attacking me and referencing it. You are pathologically projecting your inner desires

The fall of 2015, before the discovery of Kek I was honing in on the concept of 'meme magic' based off the facet of ebola chan from the year prior to that. I would always have synchronised digts or gets when posting here. When Kek was introduced to Jow Forums those threads were early get threads. And i would fan the threads by utilizing my numerical yield.

With all these coincidences lining up, I decided to act as a foil to the proverbial Kek threads, which were empowered by me to begin with. I took on the name as The Anti-Christ in order to fan Kek as I was the conduit charge empowering Kek the entire time.