Why don't we have a mmo social media yet?

Why don't we have a mmo social media yet?

I feel like making one, what if I got lucky and it got sorta big like Facebook?

Attached: 7B8E4C01-8E84-4AAC-A7C9-1F039D0CB75D.jpg (562x800, 48K)

what would an "mmo social media" entail user

Id honestly make it like pay to win to start but a watered down one at least, just a cleaver enough system to milk whales, also there'd be like voice chat and just regular text speak, idk, there'd be daily shit to do, so people would always have a reason to log on everyday

I thought of doing cool shit like making the combat system fairly complex, with like countering in it and a somewhat high skill ceiling and all kinds of shit you could get

I don't know, it'd just be a cool place to make friends and shoot the shit and get advertised to

>lucky
doesn't work like that, you only think it was luck because you don't understand why successful things are successful

don't understand the value prop here. If I want a social app, then the people i socialize with should be on it, but not everyone i socialize with would play the game.

I think Gaia online was an example of that

Idk, the greatest artists steal...

Whose to say I won't?

>digits
Seems like a good idea user, VR is on the rise, so why not?

Attached: Konakona.jpg (791x1010, 119K)

>social media
>pay to win

this sounds like a gross abomination of things that don't go together. You don't sound like you understand the features social media users want, or understand the features that mmo gamers want.

I said it wouldn't be that bad, I'd literally make the combat so that if you were good it wouldn't matter if you paid or not

Wouldn't it be cool to be able to bring fame or whatever you wanted to your name?

you're so stupid I don't even know where to begin

Attached: 1545879659138.jpg (307x400, 26K)

So you mean combining an MMO with facebook style social media? Thats already being done with facebook games, but if i understand correctly you mean making the game aspect much more developed, right?

This is literally like every thread these days

Someone just coming into the thread and talking shit

how i'd do it

>discord has plenty of social features, don't need to build those
>set up a "mmo town" bot that has unique instances in different servers
>discord users on a server can use their in game currency to upgrade town buildings/ fund npc merchants, and other things
>can talk to npcs to get quests
>mmo gameplay consists of dungeons rendered in browser as a multiplayer game instance, link to join dungeon generated by discord bot interface with game server.

"making" a website by yourself and getting big is no longer a thing
every single website has thousands if not millions of dollars spent by some soulless corporation

Fuck social media
Fuck MMOs
And fuck niggers

It needs to be really good yes

Something like Second Life?

it's called maplestory and it's been around for decades

>pay to win
>people can see my IRL identity

yeah i'd really love to pay a game developer to become notorious IRL

There is one, it's called second life

Shittiest game ever
It'd be funny sometimes
Games a piece of shit

I saw one meme of it in like my life of that green fat nigger bothering people

If I made something there'd be way more meme material than that

>getting triple dubs again

This is like the 7th or 8th time

Like VRchat or Second Life?
Adding MMO features to a game like that shouldn't be hard I guess.

Don't forget about IMVU, it deserves honorary mention.