What is "too big" in your opinion?

What is "too big" in your opinion?

Attached: 494_1000.jpg (540x525, 30K)

No such thing if they're natural

If they sag horribly they're too big, but imho breast size really isn't a good way to judge their quality.

bigger than E cups is too big for me

uhm, i need some more angles of those...roundings in order to judge them.

As long as they maintain some shape and she isn't fat.

Attached: 250_1000.jpg (956x717, 37K)

When each breast is bigger than 1.5x the size of their head.

>tfw no titty whale gf

depends if they're naturals or fantastic plastic

I don't think girls can be "too big"
But I do think that the big boobs often(keyword often brainlets) come with fat bodies.
If a girl is properly fit, she usually doesn't have ginormous boobs

*and if she's skinny

Big titty girls are often brainlets because they got all the attention and money they ever wanted from Chad when they turned 14 so they never mentally grow beyond that.

Attached: 0rMQ4gM.png (425x585, 661K)

not too big, they're all amazing

Beshine, beshine is too big. maybe Chelsea Charms but honestly when she was younger and skinnier she was super hot and fapworthy, that's about all I can come up with.
big knockers are a blessing.

These
They look like a joke

I don't think I have an upper limit. I'm just going to keep trying my best to grow as big as possible.

Attached: v48pqn7aiiw11.jpg (750x341, 35K)

OP are you a gril with big ones? poast 'em!

>I'm just going to keep trying my best to grow as big as possible.
show bobs
but in all seriousness, i've heard HGH will work wonders give it a shot

She doesn't have to be skinny, just a good waist to hip ratio. The question was about breast size though

Already using Bovine ovary which is doing the trick

My fear that I will never be happy.

you a real funny guy, but this thread is about human mammaries

Attached: 1387671254841.gif (442x332, 1.96M)

Anything pointing out further than a rose, flatchest is the best.

Attached: 1456586253964.jpg (600x700, 269K)

>tfw mine are too big and one is more saggy and smaller looking
The fault of men, the unfortunate life of a woman. Men selectively breed with women that have bigger tits and the result in this modern day of life is breast cancer everywhere. I wish for the day I can cut mine off and have a normal life with nothing in the way and the constant uncomfortableness but oh wait, my hips and ass got larger too, the result of female selection. They are also in the way and this is not that easy to deal with. Ever since puberty came I've become slower. No longer the fastest. Men are so lucky they won the 50/50 lottery.

Why are you angry? You were literally born with a body selected for beauty and sexual attractivity

Doesn't sound so horrible to me

>body selected for beauty and sexual attractivity
why would you want this kind of life? Are you some fetish anime tranny faggot?

What?

oreganoililo

>Men are so lucky they won the 50/50 lottery.
Yeah, because being considered disposable drones is winning.

Weak bait. Guaranteed to be a tranny at best anyways

I'd love to have women stare at me for being born with awesome wide shoulders and huge muscles I barely have to train or eat for, being nice to me even if they don't like me as a person, because they just can't help wanting my dick any way. I'd love to get free shit wherever I go for being a stud. But for men that's an experience reserved for maybe 5% of us. Meanwhile for women about 50% get treated with extreme preference (but don't realize it and just take it for granted) and the rest are at least sometimes given unwarranted attention.

Maybe you should wear a fat suit under baggy clothing and some bad makeup that makes your face uglier for a week and see how people treat you during that week. That's life without the T&A bonus, the baseline experience almost every man has his whole life, or starting at puberty. Picture this: When you were a kid everyone was nice to you because you were a kid. Then you became a woman (allegedly) and people got even nicer. Meanwhile, when a boy hits puberty the kid bonus expires and no new bonus replaces or surpasses it. You're now a work horse who is expected to always give more than he takes, regarding everything: Attention, politeness, affection, all exchanges turn into slanted roads or even one way streets. That's a part of the male experience that only very ugly women can understand.

H-how big are they?
originnal

Too big is if they go below her waistline. Otherwise gigantic L-cups that reach her bellybutton are fine, even desirable.

Attached: 1272304258692.jpg (339x480, 53K)

Straining in a 36G

Please be my breast expansion gf
I'm never going to find a girl in real life who likes this sort of thing

there is no limit

Sorry dude i'm a huge dyke

thirsty moron, she's the same retard that derails literally every tittymonster thread and has idiots like you fawning over her

What a waste. Seriously

Are those ballast tanks?

Ah well. How old were you when you started (approximate is fine), and what size? How long have you been doing it for, and at what dosage? How quickly did you start to see results?

This is the male experience that women can't relate to. The idea of being disposable is too alien for them. They can't grasp it (unless bottom 10% in attractiveness).

While being wrong about the poster you responded to (who was merely reminding you of female privilege) you're touching on something real here. Trannies are jealous of female privilege to the extreme. Most current year trannies want to be seen as women not because there is something actually feminine about them but because manhood means pressure to perform, and they simply can't handle it (unlike most men). The few feminazis who shit on trannies are completely right about them: Trannies hate women more than the innest incel that ever inned. Incels are sad that they can't have women. That's still a form of flattery, insulting women for this reason is like refusing to shake your opponents' hand after being beaten badly. Poor form, but understandable and perhaps even warranted in some contexts. Trannies meanwhile are butthurt that women exist! That's not flattery, that's an attack. Trannyism is an attempt to cheat oneself into social advantages against the collective interest, similar to identity theft, plagiarism, theft in general. Men should look upon trannies with condescending disgust. Women should look upon trannies with blind hatred and perhaps also a hint of fear. Female privilege is a limited resource and trannies are thieves.