Do people think you're funny?

Do people think you're funny?

Attached: 1546464726120.jpg (600x677, 47K)

This girl just told me Im funny but I think she meant weird funny, not haha funny

What do you usually say?

Yes but not in a good way, just "they're laughing at you, not with you". I do manage to crack my friends up though

i can make guys laugh, but you have to be a professional fucking comedian to get girls to laugh

>what do you usually say?
To girls or in everyday conversation?
I mean, Im well aware my style of humor is avant garde/absurdist

I haven't made a funny post in a while, only anger

>Do people think you're funny?
I think I'm funny.

Attached: BA3AAD5A-F5B6-487C-8B8A-56406327F688.png (543x525, 239K)

People hate me so much they dont even want to mock me

I think I'm funny...
...looking
*thanos dab*

Yeah, it's one of my only good traits.

truly sickening

people say that i am, but i don't know if they really mean it. making jokes is like a compulsion that results from discomfort to me

People laugh at my jokes but I can tell they're fake

Attached: dqDjix8.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

Do they say that after fake laughing or does it seem genuine?

Actually very much so.
Really tons of people think my sense of humor is like one of the best they've heard (I don't rip peoples jokes or tryhard either, thankfully) if I do get into social interactions people mention it sometimes.
girls too, very often.
I feel like I'm proof that being funny doesn't get you laid, if anything desu.

Not in general but sometimes by chance, mostly if I'm speaking monotonously and saying something retarded.

Attached: 1437655335910.jpg (800x711, 275K)

I think some do, but I'm not sure if it's genuine or if I even like being considered funny. Once, a girl sat with me in class and just said "user, you are funny, make me laugh". I felt like a puppet or a clown.

This sometimes happens to me as well.

Yes.
But I really have to take the role of a jester to get people to laugh.
Some girls even told me hat I "made their day" but that was before I got introduced to this site.
Now im really avoidant.

obnoxius funny type.
The kind of funny that is borderline retarded.
Some people laugh sometimes, probably at me being retarded.
I don't really care, I'm not their fucking jester, they can go fuck themselves if all they want from me is being a clown that makes them laugh

i think so, but i don't even find myself that funny.

They say that I am but deeply I know Im not since no one ever talks to me afterwards

When i use dark humor yes, when i try to be a normie no.

I'm eternally stuck at being a not-normie

I remember a few months back I was doing a group project with an autist acquaintance and a couple of roasties. I just ignored them and mused about high IQ gorillas and how there has to be a cut off point for measurable IQ because when you get far enough into the double digits you'd just be dribbling on the keyboard.
They kept laughing even though I wasn't including them. But I still don't know if anyone ever laughs out of embarrassment or amusement.

Attached: 1533329420690.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

my former best friend told me i was the funniest dude when high/drunk she's met and because i was already pretty funny in general
i am a different person whem im around close friends like her than with strangers or new friends though, with that people im just a turbo autist and never actually made new close friends for 5 years

yea, but I wonder if they can tell just how dead inside I am

Attached: 1508355953893.jpg (750x1334, 100K)

>professional fucking comedian
u mean handsome

Used to be. It was somewhat of a magnet for the type of chicks i never really wanted to do anything with.

This girl who I like just laughs then says "I love you user!" but in like a friendly way.

My humor is too referential to make most people laugh because they need to be in on a lot of topics. Those who get my humor though, do find me funny.

Attached: 1546587126240.jpg (750x672, 104K)

Yes. I had to learn how to be funny when I was a child, otherwise I'd be lonely. People always thought of me as somewhat intimidating