What are your plans to get laid this year?

What are your plans to get laid this year?

Im planning to use Tinder and just going for a hooker if my attempts fail. But im not going into 2020 unfucked.

Attached: 444.png (800x640, 884K)

Paying a hooker, like I usually do. Don't have any other plans, since they'd just fail anyways.

I haven't been laid in like 7 months, probably gonna go to a party with normie friends at some point. Get enough liquor and coke in me and I stop being a fucking autist around women.

i don't really have plans this year to get laid. It'll be cool if it happens but i'm not really going out of my way. If I can pay off my student debt, and save up a 5k cushion, upgrade my computer setup and feel happy about my work, then i'll be a happy camper in 2019.

maybe i'll run into a qt italian girl in town who hasn't completely lost it though. We'll have to find out. There's this nutty girl with DID I met at the new years party, and maybe i'll see if she wants to hook me up with some folks she knows, she looks like she has some qt friends. Not expecting anything from that though.

I have a lot of female coworkers now and a few of them seem kinda interested in me, but im a huge autist so thats a lost cause.

Attached: 2762187 - Camie_Utsushimi My_Hero_Academia kidmukuro.jpg (3162x3866, 1.94M)

Go to a lot of gay sex clubs, assert myself as an alpha power top, fuck married guys, get them to let me cuck them by fucking their wives.

i'm gonna go to gay sex clubs and find OP

>what are your plans to put your peepee in a slab of roast beef
That's gross so I don't have plans, I'll just keep touching myself to sadpanda.

I become a wizard this year
Suffice to say women have pretty well made up their mind that I'm dying a virgin

>What are your plans to get laid this year?

no plans just meditating to take control of my sex drive. I don't like women to have sexual power over me because they can control you and manipulate you. I want to be full control of my emotions and my sex drive.

Fuck off and die you animalistic neurotypical normalfag there is more to life than "muh pleasure" kys you cunt

Not sure, I could go to a legal brother for 50 euro. But I care more about finding a relationship than fucking. But if I dont get any luck at all this year im just gonna go to get it over with.

There is more to life than sex this is not /b/ ffs fuck off normalfag cvnt

i like images like that where they look dismissive

I have two matches with cute boys on tinder that if all goes well one will be my bf and we'll fuck

Of course there is, but I wanted to make a thread about this. Fuck off yourself.

Attached: ddd.png (1406x670, 772K)

same. I'm tryna get laid right about rn

Go home and get laid as usual. Not much room to fail there imo.

Probably Tinder, though I don't even know where to start on my bio. I only lost my virginity for the last year at 21 at that was off a MMO. Still kinda feel clueless to dating and hooking up

Team mini >
you've been muted for 9 seconds, because poop in the woods

>I don't even know where to start on my bio
its all about looks senpai

i have to cure my phimosis first before i can even think about this.

Attached: yzkt84axw5h11.jpg (306x306, 15K)

You lucky piece of shit
oregello

I have none. Like every year

how is this lucky? i literally can't get laid until i fix my smegma dick.

Attached: cmonbruh-profile_image-84cf1a6644b6e42a-300x300.png (300x300, 100K)

Are you sure you have phimosis? You Americans seem to forget that foreskin is normal. Phimosis is when you can't retract the skin, exposing the gland.

yes, i am sure i have phimosis. i'm 18, have never once retracted it fully before, and wasn't even aware it was a thing until recently.

Yeah I want my foreskin back, wanna trade for my two-toned cutfag stick?

sounds better than being insecure about my dick everyday.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgro.com.jpg (249x239, 10K)

Then by all means I'll be delighted to have a foreskin, have fun with the sensitivity of an elbow

I already did and still am fucking my sissyboi bottom, my friend is pounding a twinks boipussy from Grindr as well if you want to get laid Grindr is 100% chance

Is it pretty easy to fuck a sissy or twink off there?

I guess so took me like 3 days was nice no games just straight up convo, another robot made a Grindr thread today he had some nice traps in his area surprised how huge their dicks are and 1 was a TOP

stretch the skin back and forth in the shower everyday, eventually it will be fine

i did stretch and got it over the glans once but the skin got stuck for a couple minutes and that scared me off of doing it more. i stretch a different way now, but i'm uncertain how effective it is.

To ask her out.

I've found a girl who is single, dumpy, lives with her parents, and seems really quiet at work. Pretty much committed to asking her out.

Beyond that, nothing.

unironically gonna pay for a whore. ill do a line or two before so i dont puss out cause im the retarded type of a guy who thinks its immoral.