5 puffs of a joint a day. At 8AM, 12PM, 4PM and 8PM, and one more at 12AM just before you go to bed...

5 puffs of a joint a day. At 8AM, 12PM, 4PM and 8PM, and one more at 12AM just before you go to bed. Still rigorously to this schedule and NEVER any more than 1 puff at a time.

This will cure you of all symptoms of depression/anxiety in a week. Guaranteed.

Attached: medicinal plants.jpg (1600x800, 356K)

It's illegal here though mahyne

What about my urge to fuck a cute sissyboi and creampie his boipussy?

I say go for it user and make a thread about how his boipussy was

What are you even looking for when you post shit like that, it's just cringe inducing.

yep hes right. if this doesn't work for you there's always CBD. a similar feel without getting totally fucking high

For real, I'll never understand this shit. I guess they like knowing they're embarrassing themselves?

Literally just smoke weed and play old video games on my RetroPi
My life has no value

Attached: 1526398340709.jpg (1280x960, 276K)

Last dance with Mary Jane one more time to kill the pain

>this will make you dependent on a substance and waste thousands of dollars

You could say the same for almost any recreational drug though, it applies to nearly all of them

Cool oculus rift, not sure why you have 2 Wii's though. Piss bottles should probably be emptied out soon.

Attached: 1538395197874.jpg (474x472, 22K)

>all that delicious piss

being a robot is literally like comfy jail lol. even going to the bathroom in your own room and shit

If anything smoking weed will make you horny and want to fuck boipussy, go on Grindr and get it out of your system

Bumping originally. This is relevant advice for anyone here not already doing it

>thousands of dollars

5 puffs a day is maybe 20GBP a month.

it's a drug that lowers your inhibition and makes you forgetful, you think you can follow that strict schedule?

>it's a drug that lowers your inhibition
wrong

Thanks for the reminder to take my actual crazy pills today user, almost forgot

When ever I smoke weed I fap to Bailey Jay

They arrested your accountant too?

>do this
>get schizophrenia on top of depression
Nah, ill pass

>lowers your inhibition and makes you forgetful
if anything it's increased my inhibition because i want to make money to buy more. can't deny the forgetful part, but the trade-off is worth it to me.

Weed will trigger my schizophrenia
How do I fix that OP?