I'm so lonely fuck I can't take this anymore :(

I'm so lonely fuck I can't take this anymore :(

I got nobody I would rather stay with my cheating ex gf than be alone like this at least she wasn't fat. I'm so fucking alone and depressed my heart is weak it's been months now I feel so tired and weak

This isn't right Ive tried everything nobody wants to be my friend or no girl cares about me I hate everything I hate this so much I'm so tired of being treated like shit

Attached: 20181210_220503-min.jpg (4032x3024, 970K)

I can only offer my genuine sympathy. Things will get better if you put your mind to it user.

How many people do you meet every day? Lower your standards if youre shit to most of them

Every day I see her life her whole family/friends are basically liberal feminists but each day its friends happiness joy... Just other day was a celebrating some dudes birthday instead of mine I didn't fucking deserve this bullshit.

Go on Grindr OP you can make friends or fuck sissies, I mean unless you are a bottom.

I don't meet people my town is fucking horrible for that and I live in the ghetto.

And I fucking have tried making friends. I've met some seemingly nice and solid people who just end up ghosting not putting effort into hitting me up or trying to be my friend.. like I'm just a lonely dude I'm always down for shit but people are always hella weird with me.

I got one friend but hes works and I'm not even about his vibe but I still hanging because we go to the club or bars sometimes. I don't even know man.

I just want an actual thing. So I can stop being alone and fucking insane. My girl left me

Nah dude I did that once and the guy was nice, all around my age. They invited me to a gay bar. Had drinks. Went home with his friends and stuff. He wanted to hook up at the end of the night of course. I made it clear I'm straight but it's awkward you're not friends. Every gay ass dude k ever tried being friends with has always tried to get me to sleep with them or feel my dick.

I been through some shit

I'm sorry people are treating you like shit user.
Pretty skyline though.

You dont meet people? Lol nice thread

That's what women go through all my friends are gay 3 of them 2 tried to get me to top them but after I said no their cool and we play vidya I did let one blow me one time

It's Las Vegas.

And yeah. I mean. I met this lady at a festival recently I travelled out of state for. She was kinda older tho. Not the best looking and I was on drugs. I remember we had a lot of fun together but I don't talk to her anymore. She lives in another state too. She could've probably been a good friend. But I'm not tryna pen pal her. And plus it's pretty sad considering how fall I've fallen off the grid. I'm such a loser. And I got crumbs to show for it. I definitely am not showing up my ex at all.

Women in this town can be straight up bitches bro.

I gave up meeting people. When every time they either say "oh yeah, I'll hit you up later, man" and this never happens. I meet a girl and "oh okay, nice to meet you!"

I'm a fucking nice dude. I don't really start anything I'm harmless af. I could have a convo about anything and listen to you for hours I wouldn't give a fuck.

People are to wrapped up in their own shit here or something. I can't break into anyone's circle. Or if I do. Nobody really cares or tries to include me.

I'm cursed or some bullshit

All the rolemodels I chose growing up happened to tell me that I should just stay single at some point. I've never felt the gut-wrenching loneliness that so many of my friends and someone like yourself have described, as I've never been in or broken up from an intimate relationship. I have to wonder if what I'm avoiding is better than what I feel now; although I must say I feel quite content being my own company and simply getting together with my friends on occasion. What do you think? Would you rather have experienced it and be where you are now, or would you rather have never experienced it at all?

Attached: vegas.jpg (1106x443, 151K)

That's similar with me. Except the sexual stuff. But idk maybe if they were cool with just being friends but honestly if we were to get wasted or something there's no doubt they're gonna try to sleep with you

For my own sake right now I'd rather have not experienced it at all of course. But when I was single much like you, I still felt depressed and down about not being good enough... why have I always been single... is it really by choice... etc. And it bothered me but not enough where I was miserable or unhappy as I am now.

I would say I just feared of getting older and not knowing what it was like so that fear kinda helped convince me to get into a relationship.

If you don't or cannot stand the thought of rejection. You are better off single. I been through rejection before all this.

Giving up says a lot about how much you want it kek

>ex gf
Please leave, I bet there are tons of places on the internet full with failed normies.
Please understand that this is the only place on earth with robots like us.

Get out you had a gf other people havent even had one

ITT: normalfag problems
SAD!

Well I'm not completely giving am I? Look what I am doing right now. I just dont openly speak about emotions to others much. Honestly most people probably sense something is wrong but I never really bring it up or try to bring them into it.

But yeah. I still care and it sucks not having people to talk to when everyday is the same routine bullshit. Amazed I'm still able to write this

Bullshit man. You guys at least have friends and shit. Who cares if some bitch let's you stick your willy in her meat flaps it's like the most underwhelming achievement ever.

Bitches are cruel if anything I'm more of fucked up depressed retard than all of you.

>wah wah I'm so lonely :(
Who cares? Quit being a whiny bitch, you fuckig faggot.

If you cant get friends you are retarded or not trying, getting a gf is based on looks. Stop complaining about not having friends if youve had a gf

I can't get friends. I'm for real. The people I have met whether it was through work or somewhere else, they are all super flakey.

I don't know if it's just me but I've never met anyone who legit wanted to hangout with me and put aside things so we could go do an activity or whatever. Like what the fuck is that life did I need to grow up in one place since a child???

Or maybe I'm just a straight man? Can we start blaming genders?

No, it's you. You're just an unlikable and boring faggot not worth wasting time on. You're also probably ultra clingy from the look of it.

How am I clingy by simply wanting a friend? And so what if I'm boring? I'm not trying to force you to like me. Fine if you don't. You definitely sound like some of the shitty people I imagined were out there.

>no one wants to hang out with me
>had a gf

Pick one.

>How am I clingy by simply wanting a friend?
Because you make such a big fucking deal about wanting someone.
>And so what if I'm boring?
So you ask this and still wonder why nobody wants to hang out with you? Why the fuck would anyone want to hang out with someone boring?
Fucking retard.

If you are that desperate get a twink boislut off Grindr or Tinder and make him your boiwife

>ex girlfriend

Your bitching in the wrong board my guy.
Because you sir. Are a NoRmAl FaGgOt

>ex-girlfriend.

You have no idea what real loneliness means, you lucky bastard.

I don't know about your definition of boring but for me it's just watching Netflix and maybe going out to the bar every once in a while.

I'm fine with that I don't really want to become interesting or something for sale of being interesting that's seems weird to me. I'm content with just small conversation and having a smoke.

And I make a big deal about it because I don't know what to think when I haven't had a friend or gf in so long I definitely would prefer some social contact. Sorry I'm human. What the fuck bro?

And I get this is fuckin Jow Forums like shut the hell up about the girlfriend shit I got lucky. You guys sounds like a goddamn cult or some shit. I don't care if y'all don't accept me lmao.

I wish I had a damn gf tho probably more than all you niggers combined.

Then get off the fucking board normal normiefag.
Fuck.