Do I take a loan and get a gaming PC?

Do I take a loan and get a gaming PC?

I'm very depressed and want to play some shit at high fps and graphics, it's not like I can get a gf anyways.

Attached: 1539225038088.png (400x400, 107K)

Yes goy take more loans so you can play shitty computer games that will fuel your addiction..

Wow so goy, I can take a loan with no return interest I bet jews tricked me hard into taking interest-free loan.

You could save for one. I spent a long time working and then having nothing else but my phone for after work entertainment. It was he'll, but in the end no debt.

I would be taking loan from family, so no interest.

Just slowly paying it back.

Nigga just save up the 1k itself bit by bit.

>Do I take a loan and get a gaming PC?
can you ever pay that loan back? how much are you willing to spend on it and what games do you want to play

I recently sperged 2000$ on a gayman PC only to realise that I have zero interest in new games, or videogames in general anymore. I keep replaying Thief 2 out of boredom.

>take interest free loan
>immediately put it in treasury bonds or a bank or some shit
>freemoney.png

Yes I have a min wage job.

3k I just want a future proof system.

I already feel terrible about taking a loan.

Same here friendo. Seriously 2k, I'm laying here in bed phone posting because I don't feel like sitting in the $200 gaming chair I bought because I'm a lazy piece of shit. I know I'll sit down and browse the steam catalogue for an hour, find nothing, then go have a nap.

Attached: 1546656795618.jpg (1080x1080, 83K)

pretty fucking awkward time for a 3k high end build imo, do you have specs in mind or are you going to go full autismo TR/9700k + 2080ti

I'm buying monitor as well which is included in the price 1440p 165hz IPS

Why not get a sissy gg (bf) if you have no chance at a gf, you can always be the top check out Grindr and no don't take out a loan

>Taking a loan
Dont. It's never worth it you will kick yourself for not just saving up for a little while versus paying more than its actually worth.

>gaming chair
>falling for the le epic gamer meme this hard
Whew lad

Attached: future boy snippd.png (490x420, 29K)

Interest free loans do not exist user

Well I needed a chair and it was $100 off on boxing day.

But yes I'm a glutton for fancy shit

>not having lumbar support
>not having neck support
>not having proper armrests
>shitty cushions that aren't soften after sitting in them for a year straight
WEW SURE AM GLAD I BOUGHT THAT THRIFT SHOP CHAIR AMIRITE Jow Forums

Seriously what chair do you recommend if not for high end office/gaming chairs?

You could camwhore for horny robots and make some cash if you have a nice penis and boipucci

Do it
I just finished paying off my PC loan it was a great feeling after i built it and its still a powerful rig

>2 dxracer bux have been deposited into your account

enjoy your hunchback in 30years from not having a proper chair you pleb

I've been miring the new chair secretlab's distributing desu, dxracer is cancer. They don't even have those net chairs, those fucking cushions will inevitably be busted by my not even fat ass.
Yes but he could just not take a loan and feel even better.

>doesn't even have money
>still aims for a $3k pc
>"I just want a future proof system"
I always wonder what kind of absolute retards end up in debt over nothing. t. 3 screens, high-quality audio, VR headset and still under $2k

how much of an upgrade is it from your current rig? it seems stupid to just max everything out for the sake of maxing out. esp with 7nm and 10nm coming out fuck knows when this year and new mid range gpus in the works

Dude, that sounds like a great idea. A good, highly thought out long term plan. I would definitely do this, since it's such a great investment. Solid. Go for it.

Attached: 1523996096588.jpg (561x785, 62K)

>future proof
You deserve to get ripped off then. Go full i9 16 core and RTX Titan with 64 GB of RAM. Totally worth it.

>saved up and bought 3k PC
>installed all newest game at the time
>play anime shit anyway or most often nothing at all

>taking a loan out to buy something that will generate no income

Attached: 1531250021837.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

Get a job for a month and you can build a gaming pc

just get a ps4 dummy. high fps and good graphics are a meme.

>t. high end pc and ps4 owner

Attached: 1546872750454.png (200x219, 88K)

While having a gaming PC is nice I do not think taking out a loan is a very good idea especially if you're depressed. Playing in high graphics and FPS is nice, I have both a 2000 PC and ps4. it's not worth taking out a loan, if anything you'll probably feel more depressed taking out a loan for a gaming PC.

If you can't afford to save for an ~$1,000 computer, then I absolutely think you'll fail to pay back the smallest of loans.

Don't spend 3k on a gaming pc. It will never be future proof. You can buy the the most high end expensive parts out there, and it will be out performed by mid range parts in a couple years. You can run games at max settings at a high framerate for a fraction of that

just get a 1050 user kun

a i9 and a 2080 would last 8 years or longer

based and redpilled
oriiiginal desu

future proofing is dumb as you. You can always upgrade incrementally

dont cheap out on shit that keeps you off the ground and stuff you will be using a lot.

what's the point? the price will end up being more
a maxed out build now will be equal or stronger than a new 1050 and i3 equivalent in 8 years

Never spend more than 2k on a pc. Future proofing is a meme since manufacturers use planned obsolescence

see Even if planned obsolence is not involved technology advances so fast your overpaid shitbox will get smoked by stuff later in time

Don't do it. Never give up, user.

Well actually manufacturers use a lot of tricks to get you to buy new shit.

CPUs stay relevant usually 4 years past their release date. Its usually GPUs that force you to upgrade, and this is where the jewery lies.

For example, the RTX line of cards is essentially the same exact thing as the 10xx line. The only that changed is that they developed a new SOFTWARE that allows for new graphics techniques to be used. The cards themselves are actually the samr thing, but they made some changes to the chip and coded the software in such a way that it will only work on those new cards. Nothing functionally changed with the cards, its the same exact architecture and hardware, but they made some minor tweaks physically that make it so that software only recognizes the new cards and only runs on them. They could easily release the software for the 10xx line, but they dont because this way they can sell you the same card twice but actually you're just paying for the permission to use the new software basically.

Nvidia in particular likes doing this bullshit. To be honest i hope AMD gets their game up quickly because i dont want to give these assholes any more money.

Don't go that way.

I had a less expensive experience, and can say that didn't worked.

Bought a shit lot of games on summer steam, actually never played even half of them.

You'll buy it, will play some "nice" games for some weeks, and that's it. You'll be bored again and with high debt

Try converting this into a local course, or any other activity. But plz don't buy that pc

>i experienced it so you dont have to
Fuck off

Just because you had fun and got tired of it doesnt mean others shouldnt have the opportunity to have fun as well.

a gtx 680 from 2012 is slequal to a 1050ti
and a i7 3770k is equal to a 2018 i3
and tech has slowed down

Yeah the only time a loan is reasonable is so you can earn/save more money than it cost you - car loan to get to work, home loan to save on rent over decades, etc. not buying a $3000 Jow Forums machine

don't get a loan just wait and save up money

You'll still be depressed, and in debt.

>he can save money
fuck off normalfags