Not having sex is definitely harder if you've been laid before...

Not having sex is definitely harder if you've been laid before. It's easier to go without it if you have no idea what it is, if it's a fantasy instead of a reality.

Attached: hltgvpyz88821.jpg (640x625, 94K)

>tfw it's been five years
>tfw you know you'll never feel such bliss again
I'd much rather keep being a fucking khv than this shit.

I lasted 10 years and it was mostly fine. My memory from when we broke up is hazy, but I was mostly content with sexless life later. I jacked off a lot.

gtfo normieyou are cancer

getting laid once if enough of a proof you can do it
then paying for it would be simply a shortcut instead of cheating

Sex-haver here. I disagree. I thought about it all the time when I was a virgin. Then, in college, I downloaded tinder and fucked as many thots as I could. When I dropped out and turned NEET I deleted my tinder and stopped having sex. I haven't gotten laid in a year am I'm pretty much fine with that. What I want is a gf, not some slut I won't want to text the next day.

As a filthy, disgusting, unworthy non-virgin I'm telling you that that's bullshit.
KYS

What these guys said

getting liad is over rated. change my mind

Only if you've already been laid before
If you've never experienced it before, it's definitely worth it in order to understand how not worth it it is.

i never got laid and i think it over rated

>If you've never experienced it before, it's definitely worth it in order to understand how not worth it it is.
I regret doing it. I wish I would've saved myself for someone special. I recommend any virgins out there to wait until they find a gf they really care about.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x199, 99K)

I agree OP
I semi-agree with this.
I want to have a loving gf and every night is awful left alone but banging thots, well, half the time that leads to an empty bed as well.
Having a gf was like being high all the time. The worst part about that is how hazy some of the more intimate moments are.
Sex is fantastic though and Im cripplingly bored without it. Losing my v was the final nail in the enjoying-vidya coffin

I want to go back too, before I was just a happy go lucky autist. Virgins can't conceptualize their value too well, the thought that you're just a late bloomer can linger in the back of your mind. Then a girl finally shows interest and you think purgatory is over but it's not, that was pure luck and you really are worthless. Maybe I should've realized before though, I was just stupid and lacking in self awareness. Sometimes I think that's why failed normies get hate here, because we're the real losers and robots are intelligent friendless virgins who have it all together.

>I wish I would've saved myself for someone special.
implying it can happen in thots infested society

They're out there, you just have to look for them. They won't throw themselves at you the way thots will.

>Not having sex is definitely harder if you've been laid before

This is something that only virgins say. Literally 100%. Unless your partner is very attractive and the sex is VERY good it's never worth it. You can spend all night and $80 to land a hookup or you can spend 10 minutes jerking off at home for free and enjoy it 10% less AT MOST.

Like the best sex is 10/10 for sure but jerking off in comparison is a solid 9/10. Really. None of the hassle, either.

Love and support is what it's all about. Cuddling too.

Motherfucker don't u know that it better to have loved and lost than to have never loved before?

But fucking where though? Shangrila?

I was 25 the first time I had sex. We dated for three months and then I had sex with someone else a month after she broke up with me. Once you've gotten laid once, you might find the mental block is lifted as it no longer seems impossible.

There's not a fucking building somewhere chock full of non-thot women, if that's what you're asking. It's like striking gold. You have to dig for it.

Greentext your sexual experience please

You can dig all you want though and unless youre looking in the right place you wont find gold. Just like oil, it only exists in some places.