/britfeel/

keep it real martin oneill edition

Attached: 1546980837741.jpg (4400x2823, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ7sfoChQUY
youtube.com/watch?v=mPRy1B4t5YA
youtube.com/watch?v=AAnKJ8y9ZNY
youtube.com/watch?v=P0n4hclzCyE
youtube.com/watch?v=UFCGlClSpNI
youtube.com/watch?v=BR3XFcsEGu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

baboon raped my wife and duaghter and neighbors daughters in the ass wit no lube
again

Goooooooooood morning guys

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

larp jar off ye fuck

I'm sorry but I had to do it to em lids ;)

Just wondering but Moni, are you coming to the meet in Manchester?

>baboon raped my wife and duaghter and neighbors daughters in the ass wit no Iube
>again

Attached: Underage.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

what the fuck is happening with warhammer

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ7sfoChQUY

Other thread was first but it's a shitty brit/pol/ edition so I'm staying here. Can we do that lads?

I would never shag Moni...but if I did I would tongue her brown hole on the soft leather upholstery of the Mercedes Benz C-class saloon.

umpteenth post for mounting moni's boipussy after forcefeeding her shots with the britfeel lads

Anyone /compromised/?

Attached: loominatu.jpg (2128x1469, 606K)

omg wow these posts are outrageous

Yes lad, just stay here with the nice boys x

>Other thread was first but it's a shitty brit/pol/ edition
no it was this one was

cold one tonight lids wrap up warm

Always search in the search bar always see the same picture of Dove Cameron every time. What is that guys end game

Im going to give them a ring

Other thread was 5 seconds earlier mate. L2count

gonna party with you boys then xx

youtube.com/watch?v=mPRy1B4t5YA

ShipAnon is so thick that he thinks his lonely bean eating life taking menial instructions for a pittance is good. He is the definition of ignorance is bliss.

Martin O'Neill was a great manager for villa. Shame he didn't get the money he needed and everyone else has fucked up since

Attached: received_10155626883414442.jpg (1152x2048, 167K)

The brand is dying and they're desperately trying to save it.

>if you have contempt for the culture of people murdering babies, commiting sodomy on a nationwide scale, producing super-STDs and a culture that promotes and downplays both marriage and marital faithfullness, with an entire focus on materialism and being popular, then the Illuminati have hijacked your mind

Attached: 1505665193625.png (546x704, 433K)

>ignorance is bliss.
>hate Pakis
>fancy Moni

Ziggeh is better than this dog.

I said you looked like my /tv/ waifu and you said you were a mutt too but you never replied to my reply to what you're mixed with?

Presidente! Your majesty! Your excellency! Facing a coup, Revolution, or general civil unrest? You need a vehicle that can get you to your destination in one piece.

The Mercedes S600 guard is the vehicle for you, the 2nd most secure vehicle in the world after the eagle used by the US president. With a list price of 464,000 euors

Attached: mercedes-benz-s600-g-2.jpg (3000x2250, 664K)

coffee, bag of custard doughnuts, episode of Star Trek TOS

Attached: 1534203761006.png (400x333, 91K)

Going to get Amer Hussain to lick baked beans off you in the back seat?

havent hung out with anyone since early November. My only friend moved back to his hometown in Norway and now i have no friends again, this stincks.

Based London frog's thread was deleted a minute ago. I'd pretty much hijacked it and I genuinely apologize.

Anyway, one user made me an offer that brought tears rolling down my cheeks. Can't cry loudly because mum might hear and i have to seem strong and confident for her.
I just wanted that user to know how much what he said means to me, that i'll keep on trying and that i will find something soon.

I can't accept money from you, it just wouldn't be right to take anything before I'm completely destitute or have no one else to turn to.

Just, thank you user.

(made this a thread too but it's probably lost in the ocean of chad/stacy threads, and wanted to make sure he saw this)

does the uk have pizza hut I am ordering some wings since it's wing Wednesday right now and I was wondering if the UK has wing wednesday

I fear the future. I don't see how i am going to be happy working 5 times a week and i don't see how i am going to be happy as an eternal neet. it all seems fucked.

My life is good

I've driven a mercedes around Rochdale before, shame he wasn't a passenger

Based what episode you on?
Eating a Iceland Greggs soji roll with some Vimto while watching patterns of force episode

Attached: Captain-Kirk-On-Star-Trek.gif (300x225, 469K)

Get a job that you enjoy

>he doesn't work part time and live with mummy
If I didn't enjoy my 40 hour a week job thats what I'd be doing

I've been out for most of the day. I'll be back soon

not reading any of that kek

how are the new years resolutions going lads?

Failed by January 3rd

I don't know what job i will enjoy though.

I hate living with my parents, not having independence is shit.

Haven't even done one but I will I swear

What waifu is that? She's half british half peruvian btw

bit windy too.
*clink*
sounds ultimate comfy lad, enjoy. might watch a bit of the x-files myself.

Attached: cuppateaclink.jpg (400x333, 25K)

Going to have to bare my bum to a dr tomorrow. Got a painful lump near my bumhole :(

youtube.com/watch?v=AAnKJ8y9ZNY
What do we think of this then, lads? Honestly frightens me. Fucking hell, absolute state.

New years resolutions are for cookie cutter normies

Better start thinking then. Try a few different jobs and see what you like.

Not brilliant but not terrible, on the whole been eating much better except for yesterday when I had a pizza hut and some sticky toffee pudding, but not going to beat myself up over it. About to have a bowl of soup and a baked potato for dinner

yeah mate looks totally legit

>not having independence is shit.
How old are you lad? Once I turned 18 my parents didn't give a fuck what I did. Said if I got into trouble I'm an adult and it's my own fault

>told people I was making myself spaghetti bolognese for tea
>used penne pasta instead
fucking OWNED

Moni is behind the "shippy is unintelligent" gimmick, it's all pent up sexual frustration

dare you to BRAAAAPPP in his face lad

Your life isn't good at all. You are just too thick to understand how shit it is. To you that makes no difference, of course.

Doesn't start till my broken leg is better

ahhhhh spread those arse cheeks for me

youtube.com/watch?v=P0n4hclzCyE

Phwoar Fiona you mad cunt

Attached: 49442920_142062096786184_7114261602362195968_o.jpg (1125x1065, 81K)

Well watch it and make your own mind up then. Nowt wrong with Crimebodge.

>How old are you lad?

24. I don't really have any freedom and i still feel like a child living with my parents, my dad is fine, but my mum constantly gets involved in everything i do. I feel like i am living in purgatory.

Probably will when i have finished uni.

My life is good by both an objective measure, and i subjectively enjoy it

Not him but I'm 22. I'd hate my life if I still ahd to live with my parents, and I actually like them (from a distance)

Piss off zeus you mong

season 1 episode 6 - Mudd's Women

only time watching this series is as a kid on saturday lunchtimes with my mum as we ate oven cooked fish and chips from the supermarket

>shame she wasn't a passenger

Shameless.

Mummy hid the bicces but I've found them

Attached: badpu.gif (478x340, 82K)

come on fatty, step away from the biscuits

It's shit by any objective measure. That's indisputable. You are impoverished and alone and you do a mind numbing brainlet job.

Very based and MGTOWpilled episode

>Impoverished
>Homeowner with above average disposable income

>impoverished
Earning about 1,300 a month gross when he doesn't have rent or mortgage payments is not impoverished.

an individuals life being enjoyable is a matter of perspective. You are baiting or retarded, which is it?

Just watching some meme lol and eating an After Eight. Love After Eight, me.

Sulkanon and nonceposters
youtube.com/watch?v=UFCGlClSpNI

S o y
Peruviano y ingles

huh, just found out the first slaves in the colonies were Irish

They were also more numerous than black salves

Oh me? I spend my evenings posting about random '''personalities''' on a Jow Forums general called /britfeel/, guess you could say I'm a virgin

*checks time*
ok you're good carry on

Don't forget to tune into your BBC local radio station

Attached: local radio weather girl.webm (640x1136, 1.62M)

youtube.com/watch?v=BR3XFcsEGu0

Attached: pepe 114.jpg (248x189, 23K)

See, this is my point. You have no idea how good life can be and you are too thick to imagine. You are happy with very little. Like a dog.

Obviously. I didn't dispute that. ShipAnon enjoys his little life because he sees it from the perspective of a brainlet.

Used to not bother with em, but they're the only chocolate left in the house and I've been sucking in em and I've been a FOOL to ignore them

Fuck off you creepy cunt

As a fellow stock analyist I agree

This is poor, albeit committed bait.

Mutt lass from Fringe.
Seems my racial profile was right, I would make a great Gestapo agent.

Attached: llama.jpg (800x600, 66K)

intelligence =/ material satisfaction
stop being retarded.

Hey is that a llama or an alpaca
If it's a llama that's my spirit animal

You are literally a boring SP. fuck off

>stop being retarded.
stop giving him (you)'s

I am a risk management quant, not a stock analyst.

You only think it's bait because you are too thick to understand my point.

No you fuck off. I'm just posting a gimmick and you're being mean for no reason. I'm fed up of being nice but being treated like shit. I will burn your house down you cunt
Where are you mate?

Quality anal manager, whatever

Gordon has spent so much time on the "shippy is unintelligent" gimmick that he is neglecting the Tilde arcs he was working on

Any lads wanna form a gang to kill Moni with a sledgehammer?

I am not a bad guy. I'm really not. I'm not. I'm not.

I'm not thick in the slightest