/drugfeel/ Midweek Edition

Last Thread: What are you up to Drugbots?
Was gonna drop acid tonight but now I have shit to do tomorrow. Ugh.

Attached: 14792739377.png (500x500, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia.shtml
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Salvinorin_A
youtube.com/watch?v=h3gVl80Zrp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah I feel like acid will probably lead to an unproductive day later.
just got some addy and have other stuff coming, should be a nice few weeks

Got some trams for later tonight.

Attached: Du3KkrfV4AAsl0d.jpg (890x1011, 126K)

Eli is a fag

I went to the city today to pick up some edibles. I'm gonna take some now and play Spyro as they kick in. Also trying to decide what movie to watch. It's gonna be a comfy night

Attached: k8yqzu1vlyt11.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Just took 240mg of vyvanse, gonna find a good rpg, maybe read some comics while sipping brew

Got some crystals from a 5.0 star vendor and tested with a kit. Me and two friends each took 1.3mg/kg and two of us did not feel any comedown, but one of my friends is also subject to "depression" and he had the worst week of his live after that. He had not been on SSRI's for months. That user may turn out fine but there are risks

ACID GANG
ACID GANG
ACID GANG
What's the highest dose you've ever taken bros?

Attached: 1093475346679.jpg (675x559, 208K)

Hello all

Dropped a 105ug voidrealm tab quarter of an hour ago, should be interesting

day 4.5 of kratom withdrawals. kinda high on weed and caffiene and theanine but feeling really anxious. I hate anxiety so much, but usually if i am not anxious i am depressed.

>but one of my friends is also subject to "depression" and he had the worst week of his live after that

I always had a pretty nasty 2-3 days after taking MDMA. Just really melancholy, anxious and gloomy/dark feeling. Happened whether I took pressed pills or crystals, and regardless of dose; however, it was much WORSE with larger doses.

1plsd. Is now in the mail. Should get here in 20 days. Going to spend the time meditating and developing my mindset as the last trip was brutal. I'll probably take a gram of phenibut beforehand to help things along as well.

high as fuck, i love medical marijuana. AZ represent

What's the least you can expect to buy an ounce of weed on the interwebz for?

Asking since I'm thinking of switching to that instead of normal dealers.

you can find some really cheap shit, best way to find out is to look for yourself though.

I usually feel like shit and really bored the day after MDMA. Past the 1st day it gets pretty much back to normal for me, maybe a bit more emotional but nothing excessive

I didn't even know about the comedown after my first time. I just sat around listening to sad classic country music all day. Wasn't too bad honestly. Not a huge deal if you're accustomed with actual depression

got off work early to get internet setup at my new place and now have internet again and am doing some dabs and will smoke some jazz cabbage once the sun goes down.

Attached: 1543721712303.jpg (690x769, 103K)

I hate how kratom advocates will downplay the withdrawal or outright claim it doesn't cause withdrawal at all. They're so afraid kratom will become illegal that they feel like they have hide its flaws.
People will be like "oh it's not nearly as bad as heroin withdrawals". Well that's good for recovering heroin addicts I guess but for people who have little to no other drug experience, it can be awful and scary, because you aren't expecting it to be bad at all!

>They're so afraid kratom will become illegal that they feel like they have hide its flaws.
can you blame them tho?

High atm and really want to try psychedelics this year

do it
they're overrated though, don't build it up too much or you'll just be disappointed

are you actually taking that much? youll probably die if you do that even occasionally, that's absolutely insane and i have no idea how that could feel good

have fun brudda

>Ugh.

send me nudes to fap to

who you tryna impress?
nameless internet strangers?
dont do this to yourself

Attached: 1314225394388s.jpg (251x245, 8K)

I want to buy some heroin or adderall online but I'm too nervous and have been putting it off.
I've only had LSD shipped to me and I feel something bigger is too risky.

Attached: .png (728x522, 277K)

Why is it a bad idea? DXM seems pretty benign and I have no intention of messing with the 4th plat or taking it more than once a month. The dissociation has made it so I have yet to have a bad trip like with LSD. The afterglow is literally depression-o-gone.

>They're so afraid kratom will become illegal that they feel like they have hide its flaws
it's better to pretend it's a 'supplement' and not a 'drug' while the FDA is up kratom's ass. Jow Forumskratom (gross place desu) will ban anyone even calling it a drug or lumping it in with other drugs for this reason. I personally don't mind. It's not like they are actually denying it, they just want it to be viewed as a supplement and not a drug for legal purposes. But I'm not sure where you are seeing people say it doesn't cause withdrawals, all across the board people seem to recognize that fact as far as I can see.

Don't listen to that user. Like I told others DXM is a good trip if you have depression.

Attached: DHmaAc-VoAAL6EE.jpg (1200x1200, 270K)

I don't want some "mind altering" hippie shit. I just want some good laughs and optics.

So heres a belated rant about faggots calling everything an OD. lmk ur thoughts

I realize that there's always some ambiguity about what ODs are but lets not lessen the meaning of the word by using it so loosely.
Theres a difference between having a unpleasant time on an opioid and actually requiring Narcan.

Some people exaggerate their 'OD's for attention, some people just think it makes them sound badass or fucked up, some people just like to embellish the details a bit, and that would all be tolerable if that were it.
BUT, some people legitimately almost died or are talking about someone else who did

one of the dictionary definitions for overdose is:
"an excessive and dangerous dose of a drug"
If you think about it, this applies to pretty much everyone who abuses drugs even a couple of times in their lives.
But people dont say shit like "I'm a little anxious from smoking this much weed, i guess I overdosed" or "stacy just barfed in chads car cause she overdosed on alcohol again teehee!" cause that would be retarded.
By the dictionary definition I have 'overdosed' several thousand times myself. In reality though I was fine almost all of those times.
The guys over at Mirriam-Webster must be very careful with their amphetamine dosing cause their definition for this sucks, they clearly dont know what it means irl.

I would say an OD is this: you take a high dose of a drug and REQUIRE medical attention or else risk death/serious injury.
Taking a high dose of a drug and having regrets and/or symptoms signaling potential OD but not intervening and being fine the next day is something different, i call it, "almost overdosing".
Unless theres something I'm not thinking of, thats a pretty unambiguous definition for OD. This way when someone says they OD'd you know they went through some shit.
Also, if we're trying to warn somone not to take a high dose, telling them OD is a risk would be more effective if they understood that OD =/= bad trip.
1/3

Attached: 1473441461566.jpg (1280x1122, 255K)

P2/3
The perverted definition of OD here roughly amounts to "I took a large dose that was unpleasant and regrettable" If this were actually what ODing is then i've OD'd a couple hundred times.

I have taken large unhealthy doses that I know came pretty close to killing me approximately 10 times. realistically 20-30 if i include ones i dont remember or didnt realize how unsafe they were.
While dangerous and stupid, none of these were real overdoses (unless i have undiagnosed brain damage from one or something similar, then that would be a real OD.)
Its also very common on certain drugs to knowingly take a lot and then start freaking out thinking that you are in the process of ODing.
You may be correct in thinking that youre close but the paranoia makes it seem more like a real OD than it is.
I do this a lot with opiates, having full on anxiety attacks, one time i had my jacket on at 5am, phone in hand about to call an ambulance cause I was so scared from my symptoms.
I'm also scared of making phone calls and going hospitals though, so I pussied out. I'm glad I did though. 2 hours later, I was fine.
PSA: bad time cause too much opiates =/= overdose. not all rectangles are squares. its not rocket science
Its good to be on the lookout for OD symptoms when taking opiates, but dont act like the world is ending cause you threw up or had to manually remind yourself to breathe for a while. that shit is just gonna happen.
So for lack of a better term, these are near-OD's. AKA taking too much fuckin drugs

>A notoriously annoying namecunt here recently had one of these unpleasant yet not life-threatening experiences and theyve been calling it an overdose. This is out of ignorance, insatiable desire for attention, and a lack of respect or understanding for anyone who's actually been affected by drug OD's. (most likely it wasnt even a near-OD, just a shitty nod + exaggeration). (s)he had a bad night on opiates. (s)he did not OD unfortunately for us and 'her' bf.

Attached: 1482153221452.gif (500x500, 1.91M)

ODs P3/3
I (legitimately) OD'd once. (not on opiates) I went to the hospital and quite possibly would have died, had I not been on oxygen and had whatever drugs they had me on.
I consider myself one of the (very) lucky ones cause I havent lost any close friends to OD's, and my own didnt cause too much permanent damage. I was only in the hospital 2 days and I was even able to keep it secret from my family.
This is why its annoying seeing people use it so loosely.
Fuck off with trying to get attention or seek some edgy loser aesthetic. ODing doesnt make you fucking cool. its not some special club. No one in their right mind would look up to you for having OD'd.
I know you underage fucks are in here but jesus fucking christ, if you are really stupid enough to think ODing is something to brag about, then go OD so you at least aren't lying about it.
Why do I end up ranting in /drugfeels/ so often when I'm nodding? It takes me so long to write when I'm fucked, much less structure it all. What a waste of time and dope...

Attached: 1481400839995.jpg (399x388, 25K)

>TFW recovered addict
> Instinctively click on drugfeels but have nothing to talk about

Anyone else know these feels?

Attached: angry pepe DRUGS EDITION.jpg (1333x900, 262K)

Guys is it illegal to window shop dark net markets? (Dream specifically) Not looking to buy anything, just want to look at the site.

You obviously still have a Jow Forums addiction

then you want 2C-B. or at least that's what you think you want... what you really want is some mushrooms or lsd

imagine being this mad because people are using a word by its definition. taking too much of something and having a shitty time is an overdose. taking too much of something and dying is an overdose. what's the problem?

depends where you live, I think. You should be fine to just look.

>Wanted to try Salvia before DMT because I thought it would be lighter
>Read Salvia trip report
>Considering not doing psych ever again
What the fuck is this hellish thing and why does it exist

Attached: SC.jpg (361x370, 19K)

Having a fag the now is p comfy tbqh

>the now is p comfy tbqh
nice.

salvia is a Dissociative, not a psychedelic.

destroyed innit

erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia.shtml

Nani?

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Salvinorin_A

I live in the US (your bottom response)

Guys I'm about to AQUIRE CANNABIS outside of a medium quality Mexican restaurant. Super pumped to get high for the first time later tonight

you're fine. even if it's illegal, do you really think anyone is going out of their way to mess with people who looked at the dark net?

Well, it's kinda unclear whether it's a psych/hallucinogen/dissociative it's just a ticket to hell basically

have fun user. im high as fuck rn.

Pretty weak. 250ug.
Gonna do 400 on Sunday night.

I think 5-MeO-DMT is way stronger than DMT or salvia.

1200 micrograms

i am god

Attached: 1511078867642.png (494x795, 411K)

ah the first time is always fun as hell no matter how much or how little you smoke have fun user I am high as fuck right now smoking in my new apartment.

i have no interest in using it but sacred datura is a fairly common native plant where i live. i want to grow it in my garden along with other drug plants. i have peyote seeds in the mail and i already have some san pedros.

make sure to actually inhale. apparently there's a lolt of retards out there who smoke their first weed but don't realize they have to actually put the smoke into their lungs

Indicas, sativas or hybrids...
The great debate

Attached: 1546894981112s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

are you mentally retarded now

we all know that feel, me

Damn im smoking weed in AZ too

pre average doomer nicotine addiction and weed and vodka or whiskey generally just escaping the feels of life caught between life meaning nothing or gods exist along with supernatural things might take another toke so i dont feel so meh

Hey everyone. I'm a family member of the poster that was known as Kiwi on this forum. I found out that she posted here when I saw a window open on her computer. I am sad to tell all of you that Kiwi has died. We found her today at approximately 5:30pm eastern time, naked and in the fetal position with a dildo up her asshole. When she was brought into the coroner's office it was immediately ascertained that she had died of a fentanyl overdose and had somehow contracted HIV/AIDS as well. Although we were heartbroken at her death, we were reassured that the drugs killed her more painlessly than an advanced case of AIDS would have.

As her family, we just wanted to thank you all for providing Kiwi with love and support during her losing battle with addiction.

- Kiwi Senpai

Attached: kiwi.jpg (275x183, 9K)

this where i was a 3 weeks ago
a week later i was on painkillers
this past week i got the best heroin ive ever had and I've been using it at about 50% of the time i spend awake, my tolerance is going up so fast its horrifying. I use nearly 2x as much a day now, compared to friday
>imagine being this mad because people are using a word by its definition. taking too much of something and having a shitty time is an overdose. taking too much of something and dying is an overdose. what's the problem?
You are correct user. It really doesnt matter to me as much as the rant makes it seem.
But...... I was nodding my fucking ass off and once I get going talking on /drugfeels/ theres just no stopping it. Throw in being tired as fuck and undercompensating with caffeine, and then you get an angry aspie rant like mine.

Though if you read it, you may have noticed that its targeted at how much I hate attention whores and one in particular who's shitty posts inspired that rant. exaggerating 'OD's is just one of the many mechanisms they use for attention/orbiters. the OD shit just triggers my sweaty fucking balls off cause it's beyond stupid. its whiny self important cunty lies, all over aesthetics.
There's a whole demographic in /drugfeels/ that self-identifies as a tragically misunderstood Kurt Cobain-Lil Peep hybrid.

wanna hear whats really pathetic though? it took me about 155 minutes to write and post that rant. over 2 1/2 hours and like 60mg heroin

Attached: 1510012439287.jpg (326x326, 28K)

I mostly like indicas but I also love hyrbids gorilla glue #4 is the biggest nut and sativas are also pretty neat but nothing I can smoke everyday anymore due to the rampant paranoia from sativas and hyper sensitivities with indicas

Attached: 1542597148155.jpg (249x249, 9K)

Neither of you got (you)'s because he actually died. My day
>7:15AM 15mg Dextroamphetamine, clean my house
>7:15AM - 12:00PM Smoke cigarettes
>12:00PM - 8:00PM Smonk reefer
>5:00PM - 7:30PM Drank beers
feeling good anons

This is gonna be a long shot but,

Does anybody here have good info on the quality of meth coming out of mexico these days, especially whether or not they're still able to get ephedrine/pseudoephedrine from India and China? I heard a while back that Mexico had cracked down on ephedrine and I wondered if that's true or not.

Attached: drug-macro-pf-meth-01-930x620.jpg (930x620, 52K)

imagine being so upset at me you create a trip to protest a namefag
nice desu

Attached: PSX_20181224_184318.jpg (1397x2000, 750K)

youtube.com/watch?v=h3gVl80Zrp4

anyone else enjoy watching old propaganda films about drugs?

Trying to get off alcohol and am trying weed as something to replace it. Can someone inform me how to actually use weed effectively? I tried a bunch of edibles and they just made me tired. Vaping and smoking both got me high but I had to do it a whole bunch and it only works for like two hours. I tried tinctures, and the websites say a few milliliters should do it but I did half a 1oz bottle and it had no effect. I have yet to feel more than anything I would describe as minor effects while doing it. Is weed just a meme?

>aids kills
I thought all you ooga booga drug takers were smart or something.

>Roleplaying
Yikes

Attached: DtF9VpWUcAAubqC.jpg (901x1200, 139K)

>in high doses, marijuana parallels LSD
hmmm

I love when normies try to make weed out to be anything other than a different kind of drunkedness

Low IQ, non-creative user. Weed is like mental fireworks if you understand how to bring it on (high doses, infrequently, alone and experiencing music/art)

>oldfags on all boards reminisce about how much better things were before the election
I've noticed on a smaller scale /drugfeels/ has gone downhill too, despite increasing popularity
>lainposter MIA
>namefags not only accepted but now they get orbiters
>Ro*oc**gh shill invasion of summer 2018
>their shilling worked better than the company's wildest dreams
>spread of roboshill reached high schools and since its on amazon, popularity surged among underage
>all those new underage DXM users start coming to these threads
>weedposts dominate (not hating on weed, but come on, branch out and try other stuff too)
>dozens of these retards: in every fuckin thread
>mentally stable psych users going around telling mentally ill robots and druggies that massive doses of psychedelics will cure them (again, not hatin on psychs, just dont tell mentally ill people to binge on them please)

I'm not sayin it used to be perfect, but in addition to what i listed, this place feels more like r/trees and r/drugs every day. We used to just be able to discuss legitimate questions about obscure drugs, talk about /harddrugfeels/ without getting talked down to. We discussed the deeper darker reasons that we were drawn to drug use and how our different conditions affected the drugs we chose to use. the occasional new druggie would show up and as long as he didnt tell anyone to do stupid shit they more or less got assimilated.
Now it just feels like everyone wants to make a post to advertise what their favorite drug is to the whole thread.
idk, somethings just off about it lately.

Attached: lain1.jpg (620x489, 47K)

nice quads, but aids does kill u fagget

this one knows the truth the time you remember may very well be around the corner

And now, most fucking annoying all all, come the "it used to be better" posters.

any luck with the job hunting nip? finally got past seasonal and everything's back to normal. very nice desu
it's different yeah. reeks of underage and edgy kids trying to out-badass everyone and people giving potentially fatal advice like the last couple threads

Attached: 1231412312.png (564x542, 108K)

it never leaves

air duster and weed is nice because whatever psychadelic powers weed have are zoomed in on by the keyboard cleaner

might be a meme but i swear i saw this island that had these animals on it but everthing was a mirror that reflected whatever was on the left to the right and vice versa -saw a giraffe and some sort of blueish green monkey thing
>yes i know im retarded

I gotta stop doing weed, I'm sick of the psychedelic side of it

Dude you fit in on the "hate dxm train" DXM wasn't hated here until some one mad lad starting shouting about it

Nah not yet. I've been applying everyday. I think i'm going to be forced into fast food.

Attached: Ds7qmOeV4AEXyou.jpg (749x908, 91K)

You can't be god, l'm god!

What was it like?
Did you become a god?

I've legitimately overdosed on fentanyl. had to be brought back with a couple shots of narcan. What did you OD on?

I'm just chilling tonight with some etizolam. I've been taking it everyday though :/

Instant amp usually lasts me about 4h. XR instantly releases half the stated dosage instantly and the other half 4h later so about 8h. However if you're low tolerance you might not sleep for 16h. I have some tolerance and low dose amp ~5mg can make me sleepy and knock me out.
Here's an analogy for you: fine sugar is white but sugar crystals are clear and can be huge rocks with enough autism. Crystallization makes compounds clump up together in a very natural way and pushes impurities to the side, that's the nutshell of how it works. And yes, drugs tend to share the same clear look when crystallized including MDMA HCl. I've seen pictures of some clear af MDMA and it looks different from those brown Dutch rocks. Purifying takes time, materials, and incurs losses which is why many labs do the bare minimum. Your rocks are actually only brown because 1. slight impurities don't really matter 2. somehow the Dutch associated that look with quality (it is decent quality, just not autism tier pure)

I never understood why people hate on DXM so much, like, yes the nausea etc is very unpleasant but once you get past that the high is nice if not a bit dirty. With it being basically impossible to get ket or MXE where I live I find DXM does just fine desu

Etizolam is pretty pleasant but usually I eat my entire stash within a few days.

yeah i have 60x .5mg klonopin script so i use it to stretch it out.

26 bucks for 100mg of etiz is just too good of a deal.

The only reason that one guy shouts is because it's easy for underagefags to get, but any drug is easy to get if you are underage. Well at least in my experience. DXM is the perfect drug for ROBOTS.

Attached: Ds7qmOeV4AMGf-I.jpg (749x874, 76K)

>tfw you don't even know where to buy drugs
>tfw you haven't used drugs in your whole life

Attached: phone.jpg (400x400, 34K)

fuck off DXM gang amphetamine is the one true underage bot drug

Attached: 1538022926314.jpg (750x725, 90K)

Edible is kicking in.

the best thing about etiz for me was that it didn't knock me out like clonazolam or xans did so I could just be a functional anxiety free human being

unpopular opinion but dxm has a better afterglow than LSD

Attached: 1541561974014.jpg (736x551, 47K)

Based Nipposter

How come you visit these threads? Got me curious.

More like the college drug.

Haven't done LSD so I can't compare. What is the afterglow like? DXM just makes everything foggy.

I just don't understand the hate for DXM. Why do you care who uses it?

Attached: DsIflRlX4AAJvkT.jpg (1199x1200, 308K)

Bro, that sucks.

I just visit this kind of threads 'cause I wanna know what take drugs feels like, besides I wanna know experiences with drugs and that kind of stuff. Just curious

Attached: rpepecastle.jpg (480x265, 33K)

vague af, just his aesthetic. I just hope he didnt OD. he was a good dude, if hes just choosing to avoid these parasitic threads then I can respect that.

People forget that the other posters are real here, and usually when someone says this they mean like 'dont be cruel to the other anons' but in this context i mean lainposter and a handful of others provided some minor moral support at some of my lowpoints and I appreciated that. It was mildly helpful but moreover a nice thing to do, cause im sure i was being a whiny bitch
You have a right to consider the "it used to be better" posters annoying, depending on the context I often agree with that. but do you really think that any of /drugfeels/, r9k or Jow Forums have either stayed the same or actually improved in the last well, 1 year for drugfeels and 3 years for the others? I think if you polled posters who were here before the alleged changes that most would agree things have gone downhill.
I also tried to give some examples, some of which are actually objectively worse now.
heres a simple one. lainposter vs kiwi.
yeah, IN THIS CONTEXT, things were better before.

>Haven't done LSD so I can't compare. What is the afterglow like?
How do you not remember? It feels like someone took your mind to a really nice massage parlor for 8h and you're just basking in how nice everything is.
> More like the college drug
you're right every ADHD person I know including me got diagnosed in adulthood kek