>looked like he was dozing off as he looked up at me until he was gone
>held my composure somehow
>was the only thing I looked forward to coming home from wageslave for years
>brought him with me from my parents
>only friend I ever had
>is gone now
>wailed in the car and hit my wheel like a drum
>now just depressed
Anyone have to do this I dont know how I can even begin to recover I might just kill myself soon honestly.

Attached: 1543809860610.jpg (600x600, 64K)

At least you're feeling something

You're gonna feel awful for a while but it'll be a bit better every week. Mourning is hard but it means you loved him. You were there for him in the end, which is very good.

I'm sorry for your loss, must be hard. I hope you stay with the positives that friendship has taught you. Think about how your friend wouldn't wanted to see you sad. Take care, pal

its not easy, but with time some of the pain will fade, you could always get another dog in time let yourself be upset its natural, if you wanna vent ill stay around and chat, your not alone user.

Hope you get through it user. Sound like a shit excuse for a day.

do you feel guilty for not crying at the vets office

i didnt cry at the office either when my best pal was euthanized

>He didnt do it himself
Big faggot. Did you even love your dog? You let some ponce kill him and you just watched.

It was sad when my doggo died too. He's chasing sticks in the sky now user.

Fuck man, I'm really sorry. I was in a similar situation back when my cat got a tumor. I loved the little bastard to death. I wouldn't recommend getting a new dog for a while. It can affect your relationship with it. You have push through.

Rest in peace. I hope you keep his spirit alive. He would want to see you happy. And eventually, you can get a new friend, and treat him with the same love you gave your late pupper.

what should op do, go get a gun and shoot his dog? that would help with the whole wanting to kill himself thing. You have a massive dick dude we all try to be like you everyday... get skull humped by a 9 faggot

Attached: 1518416774336.jpg (547x403, 27K)

Seeing the sacred and true bond between a man and his dog broken is litterally the only thing that moves me OP. You could have told me your whole family died and I'd laughed and told you to get over it. But this is truly a tragedy. Not like with some wet hole you thought "loved" you dies trying to cross the highway for litterally no logical reason other than attention.
I send you my condolences as it is all that I can give. Maybe strangle a thot, to equal out the loss of good in the world.

yes
whats a 9?

9mm, not everyone is billy badass like you my man

I dont think you have to be a badass to actually undertake your own actions. I cant imagine sentencing my dog, who trusts me utterly, to death and have some stranger do it.
Youre killing them either way. Its cowardly to get someone else to do it: it isnt 'badass' to do it yourself.

Thank you guys it really means allot to hear this im serious.

No I didnt want to make him feel nervous and see me all sad and all. I tried my best to smile as he faded so he could go happy and relaxed knowing everything fine.

Do they keep the dogs body or do you take it home? I was so against my family getting a dog cuz ive never experienced loss before, but i like the dog and dont want it to die

I'm sorry man, I remember not having the stomach to watch my dog get put down so my parents took her, she was on my mind for the week, fuck man...

it always seems impossible to keep going when you lose someone you love... but life never stops for anyone.

you'll make it through. everyone does.

hey user it's ok. We all have to experience loss at some point. You gave the dog the best life it could have probably, and that's what is important. There are experts and professionals that can help you deal with loss. Please don't kill yourself user, it's gonna be alright.

it would of been better if you would of just shot it yourself you fucking faggot it would of been instant then you wouldnt have had to suffer watching it suffer.

You did the right thing OP. You were strong and thought of your dog's feelings. You did so good. I'm sorry for your loss. I have a very old dog and I dread the end. I only hope I can handle it as well as you did.

Been through it mate, I know what you're going through it's hard, fucking hard but you'll pull through. Maybe you could get a new dog when you're ready?

Attached: 1173699_707846195907583_1811710899_n.jpg (500x461, 29K)

My condolences for your loss OP

Attached: 79853312645.png (444x611, 687K)