How would you answer her?

How would you answer her?

Attached: 1349151168828.png (646x582, 325K)

Do you have eyes or ears?

Because I'm waiting for you to ask me out

B-b-because I have a s-small pee-pee and I'm ashamed of myself..

Non existant personality and no social skills whatsoever

Because my sissyboi wife would get jealous

I actually got asked this by a real woman recently.

I don't talk to strangers unless we have business e.g. woman on checkout asks if I want any bags and I reply with "No thank you" concluding our business.

I'm not real, you're not real. We're all living in a fruitless hell of the imagination. Reality is a dream that just doesn't end.

The checkout girl asked you if you had a gf or not?

single life too good

Because I have low confidence in my self. Any time I tell my self that I'm gonna get better, I end up going to the gym for three days then giving up because I am a pathetic faggot who needs to get his act together.

No. It was an example of an exchange I would have with a stranger.

It was an old friend that I saw whilst visiting my parents over Christmas that asked me the question.

an old...girlfriend?

>Why dont you have a girlfriend user
I have social anxiety disorder

lol im gonna use this

watch Waking Life. It puts a more positive spin on the sane ideology

I unironically don't want a girlfriend. I have a low libido and the thought of maintaining any kind of relationship is tiring to even think about. I don't have good or bad feelings about being alone, it simply just is. I know I'll get hit with "You're just coping because you can't get a girlfriend". I'm highly aware I couldn't get a girlfriend, I openly acknowledge that I'm physically and mentally unattractive. That being said, my inability to obtain a girlfriend and my lack of desire of obtaining one are mutually exclusive things.

at least you go to the gym. i only tell myself ill go next week.

>*shrug* "pfff, I dunno."

Attached: 1518991767310.png (478x413, 118K)

No one wanted me. Would you be my girlfriend?

Yes, but that was a long time ago. A different life.

Because I was never attracted to any girl, was considered ugly or gay by my female friends so no one asked me out and my peepee gets hard only to 2D or wholesome fantasies so I dont have a reason to chase girls.

At least you have the experience of having a gf, you could use it to find a new one.

I'm ugly

original comment for sure

Because I don't deserve love

Attached: 1491739267474.jpg (722x349, 85K)

I'm not a good person, and worst of all i'm an average white guy looks atleast.

Attached: struggle.jpg (550x430, 28K)

Because I'm ugly, have low self-esteem, lack social skills and am withdrawn from society

Attached: Ptbw9yH.jpg (800x522, 48K)

Girls don't like me and I don't interact with them.
Girls don't like me because of reasons that I am too lazy to narrow down, in turn preventing me from attempting to fix them, although if this were not the case I still would not fix my problems because I'm lazy.
Consequently, I find no reason to interact or approach women my age with anything other than professional intent, as to do otherwise would be counter-productive and produce no result.
TLDR: I have problems that make girls not like me and am too lazy to attempt to fix those problems, and even if I had no problems or knew specifically what to fix, I still wouldn't because I'm lazy and don't care enough.

My advice? bee urslef

Attached: 1502925054712.jpg (650x500, 58K)

Because a lot of people say it's overrated and I'm inclined to believe them.

>out hunting with my hunting guide
>same personality as me, same hobbies, interests, and same even car as me
>the guy is practically me, but older and married
>we're out spotting some deer on a field, and he asks me out of the blue
>"user, do you have a girlfriend?"
>I tell him no
>"keep it that way"
After my grandfather pleaded the fifth when I asked for him to give it to me straight on whether marriage was worth it or not in the end, I'm starting to think they weren't joking.

Attached: 1528683729170.png (553x595, 274K)

Uh, I do, silly!

Don't feel like dating atm, maybe in a few more years.

No one actually want to date me. The sad truth. Not even joking.

I'm a for the most part a shutin who isn't very proactively sociable or seeking out partners and haven't made any friendships with any women I'd want to go out with since high school. I aint much interested in casual sex either so I never cared to get laid.

I am annoying a wierd.

I would rather spend my money on headphones then used goods.

Attached: giphy.gif_new.gif (500x375, 486K)