"i hate black people"

>"i hate black people"
>"You cant say that no one chooses their race"

>"i hate short guys"
>"You go, honey!"

Attached: 1543396653554.jpg (586x524, 42K)

damn, that sucks. i'd give you a few inches of my height if i could.

>t. 6'3" lanklet

>cockjak image attached to a non cock music schizo rant

pathetic

One refers to just generally hating people.

The other refers to sexual preferences.

Hope that helps!

to be fair, short people *should* all be rounded up and murdered

why, if i saw a short person right now, i'd pick them up, spin them around over my head, and throw them into the garbage can !

i am merciful - for now. do NOT test my patience, little man.

Both are wrong. You should only dislike people based on character.

I'm only 6' and my girlfriend doesn't like shorter guys. I made the short man vs. fat woman argument and she was pissed at me for the rest of the day.
>people can't choose their weight user
They literally can though. Women can choose to lose the pounds. Men can't choose to grow.

apex baitt

yesterday a black dude came up to me begging for money so he could buy coffee and cigarettes. yes he actually told me that was what he would buy.

why do black people (who also have jobs) think I wanna buy them free stuff. he was a box van driver.

555cumonnow

You faggots are obsessed with height and being "manlets" I'm 5'7 and have no trouble getting laid. Just find a bitch on tinder who wants sex only

I did but I sperg my way out of a d8 evrytiem

6'1 btw

False equivalency because you can be short and black, short and white. If you go back a few decades a short white guy could vote a short black guy couldn't. But that doesn't mean short guys should be hated, it's fucked up to hate people for the way they are born.

what if you were born to be a serial rapist

hating short guys is morally correct

No one is born to be a rapist. They are fully aware of their actions and choose to harm people whereas short people just exist it has no bearing on anything. It's like trying to compare blonde hair and serial killers, one is just a feature of a person and the other is killing other humans, it makes absolutely no sense.

Then why are we saying that people are born to be a faggot even though they're also fully aware of their actions?

why did u pick to be short

>tfw 5'10 and black

Attached: 1494718886763.png (813x870, 786K)

>5'6 manlet
>co-worker is 5'4 and has a wife and two kids

Attached: ▄█ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀.png (500x737, 522K)

lets start with the biggest stupidity about modern women

they have an EQUALITY movement titled FEMINISM (focusing on the female)

essentially you shouldn't hate short people. You just made up a strawman. Hating people for being short is not really accepted, people just joke about it.
Hope I've enlightened you!

>Hating people for being short is not really accepted, people just joke about it.
Calling a short man manlet is more offensive than calling a black man nigger

no one really does it outside of this website, do they now?

I get mocked for beeing short.

In a joking manner, or because you got on someone's nerves?
I'm 5.6 for context.

Lmao reddit spaced three fucking lines
Eat some more of your tranny pills and mind your own business

based. That's why I hate blacks AND manlets.

You're also a roastie. If not holy fuck your speech pattern is so effeminate I might then feel bad for you.

>Calling a short man manlet is more offensive than calling a black man nigger
It's the same thing really. A black guy can't just stop being black and a short guy can't just stop being short.

Sometimes joking sometimes malicious.