*Sits on your table in the cafeteria*

>H-hi! erm.. I'm sorry, can i seat right next to you? All spots are taken

W-What do?

Attached: 1546430005687.jpg (1866x1077, 480K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LIlsasmtCLk&
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Got for it."

Then say nothing unless prompted or if she appears uncomfortable by my silence, unlikely to see that though if she is beside me and I tend to look straight forward.

Similar thing happened to me when I started high school.
Moved from the boonies to a larger city. Didn't know anyone and ate alone.
Cute girl from one of my classes sat next to me.
Talked a little and became pretty good friends.

is that the chick that's a dude?

No this is not her

I'm 93% sure it is Emma Ellingsen (the chick that's a dude)

Why do white """men""" do this? How do you become so pathetic that you want to be a woman?

I went to a pizza shop that's also a bar last Saturday and the place was packed since there's three different clubs around. A group of people finally got up and left and some thot asked me if there's room for other people, I said yes and paid no attention to her and her friends.

I was playing Dead Space on my iPhone.

it's weird because it's most white men now

sit with me. I'm happy to talk to new people

Attached: _tsuyu_asui__by_5dreamin1night-dbh9whu.png (1024x776, 278K)

If she's alone and ugly, like really untouchable
>i'm sorry my friend is coming, i just sat here to keep his spot

If shes 5/10 (nothing special but somehow has something that make a little once of "attractiveness") or above and alone
>yea no problem
>then start to find an opener, in that case, talk how always crowded that cafeteria is
>then progressively trying to get that fucking number

"sure"
*proceeds to totally ignore her*

LOUDLY ANNOUNCE I DON'T EAT LUNCH I EAT ASS
Then ask her if she wants to hook up later if she sits down anyway.

Attached: xvnb3vndt8821.jpg (768x768, 87K)

This is one of those moments I would pretend no to be able to speak English with some dodgy fake euro accent "no engrish".
She looks boring and annoying. I find most women boring and annoying though. I'm polite to them at work because that's just being professional. But in my spare time. Hell no. Time to get the headphones in fast.

You will never get a girl if you act like that. Either you are retarded or gay.

I'll tell her "okay" trying not to sound too beta, but I'll end up saying it in a wimpy beta voice while avoiding looking in her direction and then I'll be on the verge of tears so I won't be able to talk to her once she sits down without starting to cry so I'll just sit there silent.

Attached: cb.jpg (500x442, 38K)

I don't want ""a girl" lmao. I've had a few and all I learned was they are obsessed with social status and money. That's it. They are literally boring npcs. Now if I want sex I just pay for a hooker. Why pay double dating some slut and having to listen to her boring bs all day. If that makes me gay and retarded then so be it. I also lmao at guys who idolize women like they are something superhuman. Nothing convinces me more that a guy has no success with women than one who believes in love and worshiping them. Literally the more you know them the more you realize they are all the same person. No matter how pretty she is, female nature is ugly.

Attached: uthink.jpg (237x213, 6K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LIlsasmtCLk&

Attached: 1503969558901.jpg (232x260, 7K)

im with user here, I know enough german to deal with most typical scenarios back from my highschool days. Probably just say something like
>was hast du gesagt

I respect that a lot. If I was actually smart enough to know multiple languages I would try it.

bitches be expensive muh niggas

SHE PUT A FUCKING SHUCKED THING IN THE FUCKING BAG SHE'S EATING OUT OF BEFORE THE TWO MINUTE MARK. I WANT TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MURDER I WAS ONLY GOING TO EAT YOUR THING CAUSE YOU SAID YOU HAD ENOUGH FOR LIKE 5 PEOPLE IM NOT GOING TO LET 3 OTHER PEOPLE EAT THE THING YOU THREW IN THERE LIKE THAT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?
pic unrealted im not sure why i have this picture saved.

Attached: 1547019950536.jpg (575x431, 42K)

>yep come sit. I feel pretty alone to be honest

>Pick up my shit and leave.

Visa ballen, Emma

"Sure"
I then put in earbuds that aren't connected to anything and pretend like she doesn't exist I've literally done this before happens all the time

Imfaotbqhwyf

Attached: jejj.png (635x311, 123K)