Supposed fembits, how much of this applies to you?

Supposed fembits, how much of this applies to you?

Attached: 2d7792f1304c60e66910fa497af03202733198c031fc010348d98531dceeb3c6.png (1888x887, 493K)

I know an autistic (Asperger's) fembot like that IRL. She's my deceased friend's daughter (he died in a shipping accident off the coast of VA) and at 20 begged me to take her virginity.

someone make a "im an engineer and I work in retail" one please

Why can i not place where that red staff in the back is from?? My brain screams Runescape but that must not be right. Anyway, very accurate.

Because she didn't want any of the guys her age

I know. I think his death left her with Daddy issues. I doubt her mother ever told her we had a 3 some with me and her dad.

Great pic OP. I am a fembot, but this is how my room looks.

Attached: 1546110536607.jpg (715x429, 65K)

I, too, live with a litter box in my room. How do you stand it?

evanganggang

be my gf, discord?

Fembots generally lead slightly more successful lives.

Attached: uncertainty.jpg (3000x2000, 1.89M)

Who tf would add you on discord when you desperately ask "be my girlfriend"?

To all the "fembots" here is what you really look like

Attached: 1543321248111.png (3640x2140, 1.45M)

>no door
bitch what the fuck is this room layout? Fucking retarded chinese yellow dog mantis-style-fucking whore?
Who the fuck has their bed and drawers right next to the fucking door when they have tons of space so they have to clamber over it to get into the room. Am I supposed to think firebat is covering the door or some shit?
Fucking retarded roasty, clean your room and wash your penis, bitch.

cuz im cute ofc are you?

men do not call themselves cute

well where else is a brother gonna find a girl? /soc/, what a joke.

oh aight

i actually found one there, she sent me nudes and stuff, also another one from this board too and couple more who i dont remember well

nudes suck though. I can just google "boobies please" and it'll sho bob 2 me.
I want to meet up with a girl and cuddle.
Its beyond me why girls throw nudes around willy nilly but will never ever dare meet up in the most public of places. It isnt like youre being invited into an alley or their home.

ive done that too, ex is from/was from here. idk if she still lurks, p sure she does. i mean r9k girls dont exist in my city so thats all i can do.

>god is dead
>pile of clothes
>vibrator
>blood-stained panties
>always sunny