You robots are the best thing that ever happened to me

You robots are the best thing that ever happened to me

Attached: 1367261356781.jpg (400x388, 28K)

The best thing that could ever happen for me is for a 767 to crash on you, faggot.

Why not 747 originally?

>The best thing that cou]d ever happen for me is for a 767 to crash on you, faggot.

Attached: 1546075850431.jpg (784x767, 92K)

As long as it's a Boeing Product. My Airbus stock can't take another crash.

Attached: dead3.jpg (1280x1024, 95K)

I hecking love aviation man, just recently discovered it

>l hecking love aviation man, just recently discovered it and hope OP gets smashed by a plane

Attached: 1487197588035.jpg (822x900, 289K)

this place is the only social interaction i have

what are you talking about guy, im not the one who wants a plane to land on you

I've been fascinated with aircraft crashes since Flight 255 crashed right in front of my parents car on I-94 when I was 3.

o-oh ok I thought that was you...

Attached: 1546917976019.png (336x332, 115K)

>crashes
Same here, im just watching documentary after documentary, it seems so surreal when a plane malfunctions at max altitude, 35000ft in the sky in pitch black

I'm the one that wants a Boeing product to have a catastrophic mechanical failure and make rapid, unplanned descent into your fucking face, OP.

Attached: myfavorite.gif (500x229, 493K)

stop it you devil

Attached: 1500796761734.png (498x450, 12K)

Fine, I hope an Antanov An-2 gently brushes against you whilst it is flying backwards in a headwind.

Attached: EestiAirForce.jpg (1280x853, 183K)

>hehe im Estonian

Attached: 6MTE0Ks.jpg (275x231, 9K)

why did i greentext i meant to tfw but then changed my mind im a retard

And then the gently brushing knocks you into the propeller.

Attached: AN-2AfterKillingOP.jpg (1440x973, 161K)

Im not op tho, im the one who asked why not 747 because i recognized what you meant by 767 because im a cool aviation guy u know im slick i know my plane names

>And then the gentIy brushing knocks you into the propeller.

Attached: 1472289050970.jpg (250x243, 13K)

Oh, okay, good. I don't like killing Estonians with air planes, you guys are like Nicer Finns, so I'm glad you're not OP, who I do want to kill with aviation accidents.

See above.

Attached: wapr.png (626x470, 190K)

I also dislike op at this time because he seems like a newhomosexual but he might be on a right path so ill give him a chance and dont wish an airliner to land on him u know

>so I'm glad you're not OP, who I do want to kill with aviation accidents.

Attached: 1526137724351.jpg (730x542, 90K)

Aviation disasters where OPs are ground casualties are an act of mercy to the world.

Attached: 1475528553388.jpg (1024x817, 153K)

Please dont greentext the things that are said to you with sad pepes without adding any context

What do you think is the most fascinating/scariest/most memorable aviation disaster?

Attached: hoggy.jpg (1100x618, 93K)

JAL 123. Passengers watched Mount Osutaka approach closer and closer for nearly 32 minutes after vertical stabilizer failure and cabin decompression.

>Please dont greentext the things that are said to you with sad pepes without adding any context

Attached: 234523459080.jpg (535x577, 40K)

You robots are the retardest thing that ever happened to me

Attached: 913ddb1.png (510x390, 145K)

Are you transitioning or going to be a sissyboi bottom?

>JAL 123
Agree with that one, also the most fatalities afaik. Truly unimaginable. I wonder how much you suffer when a plane crashes hard, i dont think it will be totally instant like a shottie to the head, might be tho.

>Are you transitioning or going to be a sissyboi bottom?

neither

Tenerife was deadlier but not nearly as interesting as JAL 123 or even KAL 007. KAL 007 is why we have global civilian GPS for free.

The malaysian flight that russia/ukraine shot down in 2014 is pretty interesting as well. Some passengers probably dropped to their death all buckled in their seats, imagine that

MH 17 was just the Russian sequel to the Soviet classic of KAL 007. Yeah, some of the autopsies revealed it was the impact with the ground that killed some of the MH 17 passengers.

That would be the shit i would not want, i can take hard crashing while in the plane, suffocating due to a fire before crashing, being torn to pieces but not dropping to my death

same. 0 friends online and irl

Even worse, after explosive decompression from the missile, they would have blacked out quickly at that elevation and when they got lower in the atmo, the thicker air would have wakened them. So imagine waking up to realize the ground is rushing up to meet you.

Attached: darknessrises5.jpg (600x484, 41K)

Fucking hell is all i can say about that

I'd rather die in a submarine passing crush depth.

Attached: darknessrises.jpg (640x587, 134K)

Why am i so fascinated with disasters. I recently dived deeper into Estonia sinking aswell, it just seems so dark, imagine seeing people all over who are given up and accepted their faith, accepted that they will be in the cold ocean in a couple of minutes drowning and dying miserably

There was a literal disaster that was named after your country (I'm actually jealous of a ship killing more Swedes than I'll ever get to).

Have you ever dived that flooded Soviet Gulag in your country? I've always wanted to dive that.

Attached: 56_big.jpg (700x424, 37K)

I dont really understand what your second sentence meant guy

Murru Soviet Prison in Rummu is flooded in the bottom of a quarry.

You seem to know more about my country than i do. Im a degenerate. No i havent dived that

Thanks user, you too, here have a photo of a girl i never talked more than two words to.

Attached: afdegw.png (578x530, 707K)

On top of being a Disaster Autist, I have a photographic memory for history and geographic esotera.

youre a cool man guy dude

You live in a neat country of swamps. This pic of Main Street in Tallinn looks so comfy.

I also though about once jumping off the cliffs of Saaremaa to an hero, but I think it will be cheaper to go overboard from a ship in Lake Superior.

Attached: AverageEstonianDay.jpg (1348x933, 413K)

Yeah i like how my country looks and it feels comfy, i just dont really like my fellow countrymen sadly, lets an hero together but not by fall tho, i hate heights and would never do that

Maybe we can walk the old Tannenberg Line area and find some active relic landmines on accident.

Attached: Eesti.jpg (300x161, 3K)

I wish i could be so knowledgable. Its impressive my friend. I was thinking of taking a box of sleep meds and falling asleep in a februarys night naked. Is that too basic?

>falling asleep in a februarys night naked. Is that too basic?
That's very Narva of you. Do you want to be like the onions?

How about we have an "accident" in Lake Peipus and make it look like we were trying to smuggle Valio products into Russia? Man, that would confuse the hell out of a lot of Security Agencies.

I dont want to be like the onionboys but i unironically want to die and painlessly :( while your ideas sound based they seem to involve probable pain and suffering

We could go camping in Nursipalu during artillery practice.

Are you a fucking fed what the fuck is wrong with you

Attached: 1540557079832.jpg (1024x583, 55K)

My photographic geographic esotra knowledge includes NATO training grounds for some fucking reason. Bemowo Piskie is in Poland, for example.

Im gonna head to bed soon since its 4am and im not tyring to fuck my sleep schedule even more but i wish i had somewhere to talk to u sometime but i dont because i hate discord

Attached: 1546881496289.jpg (1241x798, 93K)

Good night, Eestianon.

Good evening USanon (i presume)

Attached: 1545920546672.jpg (3632x3300, 480K)

Yup, I'm a Yankee on a cold and lonely road.

I think US i cool even with all the shit going on with yall

I'm just stockpiling ammo for the inevitable Civil War 2.0.

DO you have guns? I really want to shoot a gun but ill never have the chance

This thread got hijacked like an aircraft on 9/11.

I wouldnt trade knowing this site for anything in the world. All these years wasted browsing this site and its probably the only thing in my life I dont regret

Attached: 1501849501121.jpg (480x476, 153K)