Do you believe in humans?

do you believe in humans?

Attached: frosby.jpg (640x640, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/12vh55_1ul8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FROSBY THREAD!??!?! Could it be? Is it really you? The O.G.....BASED FROSBY user!?!?!? I haven't heard from you in so long! Where have you been? Are you comfy? Is Jambo comfy?

Attached: jerry smug.png (757x960, 1.06M)

No, they're a Chinese hoax.

hello fren, yes, we're all comfy, I just haven't posted for a while. I saw you in a thread yesterday but it was archived already so I made this one

Attached: frosby wearing hoodie.jpg (768x1024, 213K)

Thank God! I have soo much to ask you! I'm in a game of dota 2 right now, so I will be back to chat in a few fren!!!

Attached: Frosby and GF.jpg (2048x1536, 412K)

you're saying humans are made in china?

ok, here's a song to listen to while you play
youtu.be/12vh55_1ul8

Attached: jerry4.jpg (640x799, 134K)

Fucking classic song! I'm still in game, it's taking a while. How was your Christmas, was it comfy? When was the last time you walked Jambo? What games have you been playing?

Attached: BuffyNoose.png (747x1000, 875K)

This song is literally the only thing i know about dota, this and that its very similar to league of legends, apparently dota players hate league because its a rippoff, i'm not sure. I visited my relatives on christmas and its a pain in the ass because there's too much people so you're never comfortable to do anything, but im home now and i walked jambo today. I want to play an indie game called crosscode, everyone that played it says its great. hbu? what have you been playing other than dota?

frogot pic
frogiginal pic

Attached: jerry big boss.jpg (1080x1349, 373K)

Dota is fun, but it has a steep learning curve, and can be very toxic at times. I don't recommend picking it up if you don't already play. Christmas time can be very comfy, but visiting family is the worst part of it! Do you have a lot of family members? Do they live far away? I will have to check out crosscode. I got a bunch of Resident Evil games on the steam sale. I beat RE 7 earlier this year, and thought it was pretty good. Playing through RE 5 right now. I'm glad Jambo is comfy and walked, that always makes me feel good.

Attached: Jerry8.jpg (1080x1266, 297K)

re7 almost gave me ptsd, but the other ones aren't as scary, i think 5 is the worst in the series but i haven't played 6 and i heard its also not very good

Attached: jerry big tongue.jpg (551x590, 109K)

>believe in humans?
Same way I "believe" in gravity, something that always pulls me down into misery.

So far number 5 isn't all that great. You have some annoying A.I. partner with you, that does fuck all. I think re4 is the best. I heard 6 really sucks too, but it was cheap. Dude, I got a job. I go in tomorrow for an orientation. I fear my days of being a NEET are done with. The job is working in a factory, doing what....I don't really know. Wish me luck man. I fear I may miss some Frosby threads in the future, from working late. I hope this isn't the case.

Attached: frosby mad at you.jpg (640x800, 119K)

>I think re4 is the best

You have a correct opinion.

good luck fren, i hope you get enough money to buy food and videogames, i need to go to sleep now, see you around, sweet dreams

Attached: jerry2.jpg (1080x1350, 362K)

God speed Based Frosby user! I'm glad your doing well! I thought you may have gone to bed. Until we meet again! I will always be around the weekends though!!!!

Attached: Apu and Jambo.jpg (284x283, 23K)

how does this attraction work?why do i want this becky like a magnet a nail or something when my fianceee is stacy.

i bet her arms are hairy as balls and she has a mild heroin addiction LMAO

Stupid kelly kys like mitch lucker did in an accidentally accident

great, now i have to think about kelly poor girl she didn't even want to be popularized

from all the famous people that actually killed themselves, why mitch specifically? he didn't even wanted to kill himself... and this isn't even kelly, its crispy

Attached: confused looking anime girls with interrogation marks on their heads.jpg (239x268, 26K)

Because i miss mitch...and i miss paul too...i kinda don't miss kelly but it was tragic

Also for the obvious fact that this stacey looks like a fangirl of mitch lucker you know?