*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*
>I like ya, and I want ya. Now we can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way. The choice is yours.

Attached: 7FDFB10B-552F-4B58-B013-EB57D0440552.jpg (610x813, 486K)

Literally my perfect woman but I still want it the hard way

We can't do it the "hard" way. I lack a boner for niggers.

>mfw fleece johnson appears on my board
YOU CAN'T HAVE MY BOOTY

Attached: 1501361018481.jpg (365x344, 12K)

Why are chocolate girls so rapey towards white boys? I had this big titted black girl repeatedly grab my ass in high school. Another girl complimented my eye color and promptly tried reaching into my pants

Cause they cannot help themselves

fun fact, not a single black fembot I know actually talks like this. The majority of black fembots are sheltered as fuck and come from families that intentionally isolated them from the rest of the negro race as well as they possibly could which is why they're posting on an autistic board full of white men instead of getting deep dicked by Tyrone as we speak. Most of them sound basically white.

Can I have a fat black fembot gf?

>fembot
oh no no
>black fembot
OH NONONO
>I know
AHAHAHAHAHA

Most of them aren't that fat, white fembots are the fattest, most disgusting and most likely to be mentally ill just like white robots are because if you're white chances are you need to have something actually physically/mentally wrong with you to not be doing well enough to have better things to do than waste your time on this board.

The one black fembot I talked to was a sub who was into being called a nigger in bed

thats hot
Bruv you didn't answer my question

Th15 sex obsessed neurotypical mortal drone nonsense belongs on /b/ fuck off already

trap/gay threads belong on lgbt but you don't see mods doing anything about it

They're rapey towards everybody user, not just white "boys". They're aggressive sexually.

I want a fat sexually agressive black fembot gf. Is this too specialized?

Go ahead and try to rough me up a little, doll, we can have this dance any which way ya like, but don't go cryin' if'n I assert my dominance.

I don't know wtf constitutes a fembot but a fat black girl who is sexually aggressive is a dime a damn dozen.

0/10 needs to be white
Go back to r9k you nigger faggot

>thats hot
Was sort of disappointing because I wanted race play where I'm the sub

A fembot is a neuroatypical female who is reserved and socially inept

What about ones who are intelligent?

>Sound white

some retarded shit right here

too old
too fat
too ugly
too nigger
0/10 would not bang

I would turn in the other direction and bolt

OOOOO MASSA IMMA MAKE YOU SQUIRT

Who the fuck said anything about fembots..?

And then I wake up before anything actually happens.

My booty is mine, it belongs to me, you cannot take my boo-ty

>Make her do it the hard way
>pull out my gun and shoot her for assault
1 less shitty lusting person in the world.