At least you didn't get news you have a chronic disease today

its ok user, that happens to everyone

everyone looks like shit on the front facing camera, your not alone bro

At least you have a phone.

this is objectively false and you knew that when you posted it

sorry my nibba, tell us more,

>tfw iphag
>tfw won't even facetime with my own mother

I have HIV from a grindr hookup I had one year ago. I've suffered with depression my whole life but this is the greatest pain I've ever had in my entire life. I go to a top university but now I might as well just drop out. I hate myself and keep telling myself it could happen to anyone and it isn't my fault. I let everyone down, I failed them all, I failed myself. All just out of blind horniness.

lol is this the gay shitposter from the future?

If they can't fix me I'll kill myself rather than suffer.

Don't hookup with anyone ever, no sex, no oral, just learn from me.

sorry to hear dude, let this be a lesson to everyone

I want it all to be a dream and just wake up from this nightmare so badly. It hurts so bad and the full pain hasn't even hit me yet. Life is suffering. I try to be a good person so fucking hard, but none of it even matters.

I'm sorry to hear that and I don't want to be insensible, but telling yourself lies that it could have happened to anyone doesn't help you user. You know exactly that this is what you get when you fuck random whores through a shitty app and don't even use proper protection

>go out and fuck random people without even using condoms
>good person
nah you're a shitty person and I'm glad you die so there's one faggot less to feed this cancerous, impersonal sexual degeneration that society has experienced through apps like these

I know, I just figure anyone could be overcome by emotions and make a stupid decision. People always call me smart but I'm really really stupid. Now I have to live and maybe die with my mistake. I'm a fucking retard who thinks I can get away with doing stupid shit just once or twice. A retard who thinks with his dick and not his brain because of horniness and loneliness.

tiny lens + shit sensor + minuscule focal length = shitty, distorted photos

They could have quarantined it, they let this happen and it affects us all. If I could turn back time I would.

I will probably never know how such a thing must feel like so my words much likely have no meaning to you whatsoever, but for me you can still be strong, even stronger than everyone else by proving that you can still live a life and be a decent human being even if you have to carry this burden
I know it's said so much easier than done, but stay strong friend

I just want to drop out and sleep forever. Thanks for the encouragement I guess.

She doesn't deserve the time for making you so ugly