Im a female neet that is in love with an incel AMA

im not a fembot, or a stacy, or an egirl or whatever else im just a disassociate mess!

Attached: IMG_20190109_222857_538.jpg (572x572, 136K)

also this isn't supposed to seem like a "im not like other girls" type of normalfag post so my apologies if that's how it comes off ~

Damn i thought you were a guy, but can you tell me more pls?

Where did you meet this guy OP?

>Thu

we met on a game, it was my first time picking it up in years and it was a crazy miracle hahah

I wish I was love-worthy

im sure you are, who knows? i have never felt love worthy but a crazy whirlwind of a chance brought it to me. and even now i dont feel love worthy but im working on that ~

>earthbound
at least you have good taste

every female I've gotten close to ends up getting her heart broke because of my autism and honestly I am tired of trying, tired of disappointing everyone, the worst part is that now that I have felt happiness in the company of a female, I feel truly lonely.

Attached: dettachment.png (800x600, 284K)

>23:59:58
what would you like to know specifically? aa aa a

hey fuminori

ill be here as long as you want me around, I love you lots. get some rest.

- saya

>23:59:58
whats that, your body measurements?

Attached: 1478518695460.jpg (169x138, 4K)

no its my originallaalal but good one

Attached: IMG_20190109_223144_176.jpg (320x320, 33K)

What is an incel and why do you love an incel?

>an
incel, involuntary celibate
and why? even im not too sure!

welcome to attention whoring 101 ....... when in need of attention just post "im a fembot/femcel/female neet/ etc " and they will come like flies to a pile of shit

Attached: 6FA.gif (300x164, 1.83M)

i see how this seems like that, i really dont like or seek attention but i thought having an ama would be nice even for my own selfish reasons trying to figure things out

fare enough , what in the world did the "incel" do to catch your attention or this feeling of love

>00:40:31
well,
at first he was just a huge shitposter, we didnt take each other seriously since ldr is a meme and i have a fear of talking to people..
somehow we got comfy and had lots of late night talks, we have a weird amount of things in common, even creepy coincidences. we also dont live far away from each other and im seeing him soon.
but i love him because of how genuine he is, he always wants the best for others and puts himself last even when he deserves the world. and his cat pic collection is god tier.

Attached: IMG_20190109_191013_257.jpg (720x1280, 165K)

good luck with it , may you find "happiness" in this god forsaken place

and you as well~
aa aa a

I didn't expect this, thanks, I'll sleep

Attached: 1458820984299.jpg (383x536, 158K)

i seriously want to smash your fucking skull in

Earthbound is fucking boring

Mother 3 is pretty alright tho

why exactly?
hmm m m

i like mother 2 the most ~

cause you are a lying cunt getting these dudes worked up thinking that there are actual females out there like this. All you like about this fucking (((INCEL))) is that you can control him or mock him behind his back by searching his internet foot print. Either that or you are just one of those cunt women that want to only help puppies but not fuck them.

Attached: 1528820734521.jpg (446x373, 65K)

i promise, im not lying. i dont mind having a conversation with you to prove it.
im posting here because I want to help others. and i want to understand this feeling as well, ive lived in isolation all of my life and its new to me.
i love him because he is him. and he is precious to me, only him.
i hope you find someone special too user

yeah I dont believe you at all cunt. He is just a puppy to you and women do not like fucking little puppies.

he's not a puppy. hes simultaneously the wolf and the lamb, as am i. And its okay if you dont believe me, but i still hope you get to see the brighter side one day.

you are the wolf preying on his emotions like a fucking vampire cunt.

please don't say that. i would never hurt him.

yeah right cunt we all know you are an emotional vampire just like 99% of all women.

;___; im sorry your experiences have led you to believe these things

Don't say sorry to me cunt. Its the reality of women's natural state of existence to be emotional vampires. You are just another example in a long line of shit.

Don't have sex with him when you meet, otherwise he'll stop being an incel and try to flock to greener pastures despite having no skills to do so. Really it's for both of your benefits. You get to keep him around and he doesn't chase after Stacys he'll never get with.

He wouldnt do that. I'm sure of it.
Although being replaced is always a worry of mine.. ahh..

Attached: JPEG_20181121_040109.jpg (320x320, 38K)

There's a reason why he's an incel. After you sex him, he won't be who you think he is.

What game? I need a game to meet peeps

I'll never know what its like to hold a girls hand
Fuck you for reminding me op

honestly this

>gets some random fembot telling him sweet things on r9k for no reason

nevermind go fuck yourselves

hahah honestly, my bf loves saya no uta and hes always on r9k so fuminori reminds me of him, i thought it was him for some reason
and even though it isnt i still hope user sleeps well and has happiness~

....That's a pretty good one, user.

his happiness comes first, if he isn't too happy and wants to experiment with women after we have sex then i wish him luck. i kind of expect the worst always anyway, but at least ill have some precious moments to remember always

Attached: JPEG_20181029_043508.jpg (640x570, 51K)

He literally won't be able to, though. He'll leave you and not even get anything out of it. From there he may come crawling back or he may be too embarrassed and just go out like a supreme gentleman.

>I'm a female-

Attached: 1546909833055.jpg (295x418, 29K)

god I wish I had an smt-playing gf, you are precious

you're an egirl at best and I dont give a shit fuck off

women are so manipulative and inhuman. it's right in front of our eyes and we still allow these repugnant creatures to exist.
you are not feeling love, because you are not capable, you only feel lust.

im not entirely sure of what an egirl is, but i think its a girl that posts pictures of herself and plays stuff like overwatch and is in a bunch of orbiting discord servers?
and if thats the case, im really not. i lived in isolation my entire life and ive always been a shut in. meeting this person was a miracle in my eyes. and i think love, or what i think love is, can be hell at times, im not romanticizing it necessarily but the fact that we are both capable of feeling these things is insane.
and you dont have to believe me, its okay if this post is cringy and attention seeking to some, but i hope it brings a glimmer of hope to others.

Attached: JPEG_20190109_162633.jpg (493x598, 88K)

Gee, must be nice

(I hope a dog chews your intestines while you're bleeding to death.)

> but i hope it brings a glimmer of hope to others.

> Elliot Rodger would lash out at couples in public by throwing shit at them

An egirl is what you call a girl on the internet

like normal girls, egirls are replaceable 3D disgusting pigs

well it gives me hope I've had one true love and two other gfs so I know that women aren't allevil. but it helps that i don't hate myself so I don't project my insecurities onto things women do. but I'm glad to see a woman showing the good side women have to offer to the bots.
guys trust her for once she's probably being truthful and if not oh well just another thread in the millions more to come
I hope to see more decent people post here good luck user that happens to be a girl

Waaaah omg the state of r9k amirite?!?
Why do u retards reply to threads like this as if bumping it with autistic rants makes them go away? It does literally the opposite.

Who the fuck cares, stupid attention whore. Go and slit your wrist or some shit.

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 20K)

Aren't you just giving her more attention?

Attached: flash-5.gif (66x65, 8K)

Will you dress up as Paula while we have sex?

This went horribly ;__;

Attached: zi5ozqnklh821.jpg (1080x1174, 69K)

i hate how women think they can gain authority here by just proclaiming to be a fembot

>FEMALE HERE!!!!!!!!

>FEMANON ANOUNCING HER PRESENCE

>DID I MENTION I WAS A FEMALE?

>HEY GUYS IM A FEMALE

> MUH GENDER MUH GENDER MUH GENDER MUH FUCKING GENDER HOLYSHIT SOMEONE FUCKING NOTICE ME FUCKING SENPAI GOD FUCK NIGGER BITCH SLUT WHORE CUNT FUCK

can you just get online without announcing that for once. thats the whole fucking point of being anonymous for fucks sake

i need a fucking drink now.

Im a Male neet that is in love with no-one AMA

What about him is he retarted andd can't see you like hin or is he a narcisiistic fuck what's the deal?

Saya is cute so I like you enough OP. Good luck, I wish I could enjoy such fortune but I've already hardened my heart with the knowledge I'll be alone forever.

Attached: 1532222313952.jpg (1600x955, 198K)

Then help me find females like yourself then if that is actually the case
They're all so shallow and I never know where to look. Why is it so hard to find meaningful companionship, where do the female shut-ins even hang out?

Attached: saturn.jpg (466x484, 17K)

I'm ausbot, we never got earthbound here until last year.
Is it as good as everyone makes it out to be(It's 15 bucks on the eshop for my 3ds) ?

Attached: 0fd5e2ffc8157910ed3a55af7f5d15262dfc7add60189366ad8aa78cec501c72.jpg (588x703, 64K)

I just want a female NEET to love unconditionally and be codependent with. I can take care of everything they want, and I don't care what they look like. I just want someone who will accept me for who I am. Someone who makes it easy.
Everyones afraid of me or thinks I'm a creepy fuck. I can't look people in the eye. All I want is to love someone. And no one will give me a chance.
I'm always going to be alone.

yeah it's good if you still like vidya if your depression and you just looking hoping to find something you maybe might enjoy with just a sliver of hope...just buy another bottle of booze you drunken waste of pure aruan skin.

anyway great game if you still actually get something out of gaming if not just play the new games with flashy dopamine graphics

Shut up, you fucking whore.
I wish you a slow and painful death.

>I don't care what they look like

Any gullible fembots out there don't listen to this. Classic technique to get women to feel safe enough to share pics for them to mock. LOL. And in the rare cases they're being genuine, they just don't understand how important looks are when it comes to loving a woman. Men will never love ugly women, it's always been and always will be beauty and the beast.

Attached: 347c619f-fc8e-448a-82b9-055752337bc4.jpg (1005x640, 70K)

No ones going to talk to me anyways. I wouldn't mock anyone. All I want is someone to relate to and cuddle with and love.

STOCKHOLM?
LONDON?
BELARUS?