Jow Forums Creative General - shitty thumbnail edition

Been a hot minute since I saw one up. Post your self made art, whether its visual, audio, or even text. Shill sluts pile in!

Attached: 1546286518543.jpg (250x152, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/keanuc/chipping
soundcloud.com/keanuc/3gunshots
youtu.be/oUnPlrfYlAA
youtube.com/watch?v=h2tkELSAGnc
soundcloud.com/listless_glance/aestheticmore-like-ass-patheticpanuccis-pizza
vocaroo.com/i/s02GDGZKUPoh
youtu.be/pYAbKasC8eQ
soundcloud.com/flare_0z/isolated-nimal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am trying to perfect my sound of mixing metal and punk styles with hardcore hip-hop. Made these tracks today and have a collab with a british /mu/tant on the way as well.

soundcloud.com/keanuc/chipping
soundcloud.com/keanuc/3gunshots

I kinda fucked up the beginning of the first track but it gets mildly better after. If you're not a fan of autistic reee'n or rap in general this won't be for you at all. Lyrics are on each song page.

Attached: happiness.png (700x700, 1.06M)

OH SHIT I'M FEELIN' IT

SHILL TIIIIIIME

youtu.be/oUnPlrfYlAA

I got rid of my old videos because I was applying for a job and didn't want them to somehow find them during the background check. Didn't get the job but here's a new vid ayy

youtube.com/watch?v=h2tkELSAGnc

Attached: 1546209194049.jpg (877x671, 56K)

one time I overlooked this thread because of the icon spam in the OP image.
now it's thumbnail size.
these threads need a better OP image

lol this was pretty endearing. as an alcoholic I relate.
Critique:
-great lighting and general video production, seems like you have good equipment and know how to use it well.
-the font used for the text is a bit hard on the eyes, perhaps opt for a more high-res version in the future if possible
-just a couple shots could have used re-takes, like rubbing the nose and a few instances where the dialogue line delivery could be smoother

I could see you definitely producing high quality content in the future!

lmao that was great. Personality reminds me of youtuber LA Beast. why the fuck do you have so many wicker baskets?
Critique:
-good lighting and production
-shying away from at least saying "hell" instead of heck is a bit corny and detracts from otherwise well delivered lines

I don't even play games but I enjoyed that

Thanks!!

I'm just doing what I can with what I have (a Canon 70D and a couple batteries), but I did recently acquire a new lens and a Gorillapod and I'm having a ton of fun with it.

I've been trying to play around with fonts for a while. I'll take that into account.

Yeah, I'm not too happy with my performance in it, but I was on a time crunch since I had the location for maybe a few days. Next month's short I plan on having some friends act as actors, and rehearsing for a day or two beforehand. I'm gonna try to get around to writing that tonight.

God bless you, user.

i wrote a folk pop song. trying to piece together an ep, and this is the first track. it's a work in progress: lyrics will almost definitely change, and it has to be longer. but tell me what you think!

Attached: 1426381585323.jpg (450x805, 51K)

>DUDE IM STILL FIGHTING YOU
>that scream at the end
Hearty giggle. Subbed.

Thanks for the notes. I put my clothes in baskets because I don't have a dresser.

Thanks.

try adding a bridge where you flat the chord

can u tell me at what time specifically that is because i don't know where u mean. i agree tho, there should be a bridge

So, I got an idea for a book.
Basically it would be Quake meets Dantes inferno
>Earth is attacked by beings from other dimensions
>Main character goes to fight these beings, and is forced to leave his wife as such
>He and other soldiers go through one of the portals and are instructed to close the portals at all costs
>All other soldiers are killed leaving the main character to descend through various dimensions across time to find the over lord controlling the invasion
>He encounters other devastated worlds and peoples
>The final showdown between MC and bad guy takes place in a location outside of the linear definition of time
>The environment its self here is shaped by the overlord of the monstrous beings attacking earth
>Its a world where the invasion was successful and man has been wiped out
>It is now always night and the MC finds an errily glowing emerald city on the ashes of the place he is from
>skeletons of humans litter the area from the great slaughter that ocurred
>The MC has his final showdown for vengence with the villain but is horribly wounded
>At the end, he sees one last portal open and he envisions crawling through it to his wife in a beautiful sunshine filled world
Basically it would be ambiguous as to if he is dead or ascending up to heaven, having accomplished what he was suppossed to
Does this sound like its got potential or nah?

Attached: descent.jpg (1032x774, 66K)

soundcloud.com/listless_glance/aestheticmore-like-ass-patheticpanuccis-pizza

It's a little short but pretty cute song user

Attached: 1530532512408.jpg (809x650, 184K)

Some cliche tropes like the endless night and the general concept of a "big bad", but I'm a sucker for ambiguous endings and warps to alternate dimensions/alien terror. If you trimmed the fat of the more cliche bits and fleshed out your original world building it could be a great story.

vocaroo.com/i/s02GDGZKUPoh
boy I fucking hate music and making it.

youtu.be/pYAbKasC8eQ

Getting back into the practice of making videos more regularly

Attached: lost buisness time.png (1280x720, 1.27M)

>Ambient techno
>Scary Electronic

soundcloud.com/flare_0z/isolated-nimal

Attached: freeze2.png (1000x1000, 1.69M)

*ahem*
bump

bump for for creativity!

Stay alive damn you

i made this in Photoshop

Attached: 20190110_112242.jpg (1595x1080, 873K)

Quite charming

I don't have any real content to bump with so have this nice little photoshop experiment

Attached: 8896D205-72FE-4056-B3E1-05AFAF08BECE.jpg (3072x1728, 736K)