Are you going to get yourself an ayy lmao gf user?

Are you going to get yourself an ayy lmao gf user?

Attached: 1547089275665.jpg (1363x1676, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ptostu9OqQk&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Us tr00 robota do not care about sex relayionships or fornication

maybe if outer space was real and not a carefully orchestrated psyop designed to steal money from taxpayers and deceive people into believing a false version of reality

Damn we're only 1.5 billion years late to the party

i am the robota i am the robota

definitely a quasar devouring a large object

>ayy lmao gf
As long a long as it is female and not as much of a disappointment as our women, its worth a try.

>tfw no rotating neutron star gf

Remember whenever you see science news it's ALWAYS sensationalized and the reality is much more mundane.

>First that object from another solar system
>Now this
I WANT ON MR AYYY'S WILD RIDE

>people know that governments and media lie about everything
>they still believe anything that governments and media tell them

get ready for that pronged dick nigga

I dont like the smell of black girls, that's it.
>inb4 racist
I'm not allowed to have preferences?

You are but when you put it like that it can come off that way

You are absolutely allowed to have preferences. Reality may not cater to those preferences but, heck, have at them. I don't like black chicks, either. But that's more because they smack their lips and make disgusting noises. I also hate women who talk either like children or in some gutter slang.

My former oneitis was half like me and she smelled amazingly nice, all the time, in a really lowkey way too.

Sometimes I'll smell something similar and it'll bring tears to my eyes. I really miss her, one of the only real friends I've had.

Please just destroy our planet so I have to suffer

Attached: 1545674812050.jpg (750x1000, 80K)

I have shit luck with women on this planet, so I highly doubt my luck will just do a flip with space women.

lol this. only plebbitors even read science news from anywhere other than phys.org, to name one site

yeah, probably just a neutron star with an other orbiting it and causing discrepancies in its spin

Gape anus

Most likely yeahh.

sad partis if it was actually anything worthwhile we wouldn't be hearing or reading about it. knowledge is the most valuable thing in existence and anything involving space that's useful or has any inherent value will be kept for further study or used in private. don't waste your time

aliens don't exist (and that's a good thing!)

>implying aliens would even use radio technology

Even if that would be confirmed to be aliens it would still take atleast 1.5 billion years to make contact with them.

Attached: tumblr_odo7ie3wxa1srphoao1_1280.png (900x1319, 415K)

Aliens probably do exist but meeting them is impossible, but it is a good thing because literally the only option when encountering another intelligent species is war.

>highly magnetised neutron star
>bUt wE dOnT kNoW tHe oRiGin
hmm, maybe its... idk... the fucking star.

Brainletest post I've seen in a while

surely you are smarter than the scientist involved in this. surely they did not account for the star and only you had this epiphany because you are such a genius.

Actually double that if we want a response.

I do believe there is intelligent life out there, but the distances involved and sheer number of planets make it near impossible to make contact. But since the universe is infinite then there must have been at-least two civilizations who've made contact at some point, but the odds for that to happen for us are almost zero.

>A whole universe of universes out there
>Not one single piece of matter is attracted to you

I should be a new element on the table or something

Today I want to begin a telepathic experiment. I want to use the telepathic connection between all of us to send out a message to the heavens to invite and welcome extraterrestrial visitors. I believe that if we focus our thoughts simultaneously we can summon the power to manifest a sighting for at least one of us to have evidence that not only do we have the power to connect with people using our minds, but that we also have the ability to harness the frequencies of the earth using our bio-electric energy and frequencies to transmit our intentions as a collective.

Whatever means you have of perpetuating your will and intention, be it faith, meditation, prayer, or hope use it to your fullest. If you have any doubt or think this idea is silly please do not participate. I truthfully believe wholeheartedly that humans possess the capacity to manifest psychic phenomena, and i believe that this ability is doubled and tripled depending on how many people take part in a unified purpose.

My wish is to see that we can, and we will, connect in a single moment and manifest the experience of witnessing extraterrestrials by our sheer will.

Will you partake in this with me?

The experiment begins at 12PM EST and will continue until 6PM EST.

>Focus your will on "the one that made the thread"
>focus your will on manifesting a extraterrestrial sighting

Dont think "ive got nothing else better to do". Do it if you truly want to see something spectacular from the stars.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ptostu9OqQk&t
Ill be listening to this all night and until 12PM EST
>these binural beats actually work for me and maybe they will for you

Im going to start now manifesting the sightings now as i go to sleep. But its important that we all begin at the same time tomorrow.

the date is 1/10/2019. the time will be 12:00PM EST. Lets do this together.

We're going to try

Attached: gaia.jpg (1024x768, 232K)

FRB and all I can think of are space braps

>get an alien gf
>she dies because Earth bacteria common on humans is fatal to her

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>babbys first pulsar

Can confirm that this, in essence, works

so will you participate?
heres the original thread
we've got a few people doing it

>wannabeTsuki attempt number 10000

>mysterious
it's not mysterious at all, there's been plenty of signals like this.

this is the first one they got with a new instrument, and they got it very quickly, so there might be a lot more to come soon.

There's literally no reason to get preemptively defensive about your "preference" on a website where the majority of posters completely hate anyone that isn't white.