Traps =/= Gay

Traps are not gay because they are actually girls.

But do not use the trap word from now on. It is demeaning and a slur to actual trans people. Only traps can use this word, if they want to reclaim it like how black people use the n-word.

Oh, and trans people are not trying to trick you. They are the gender they identify as. And nothing will change that.

Pic related junesnowpaw

Attached: FCF5002D-7C55-401E-93F5-EC70A1BBAB7A.jpg (2000x3000, 505K)

Do you really want (You)'s that badly??

here, have a pity one

Attached: 33.jpg (600x600, 58K)

my definition of "girl" is a person xx chromosomes

I don't care what the rationale is
If you look at a girl and go, "you know what would make this better? A penis," that's fucking gay

Traps are gay and transgenderism is a mental illness

Your definition is inaccurate.

You can be a girl with or without a juicy penis. Get with the current year.

Why are you so conscientious about being called gay?

Did you even consider who was going to read this when you posted to Jow Forums? Nobody here agrees with you and you certainly won't convince any of us with the same arguments that have been getting thrown around for years

What is gay about a girl liking a guy?

>Jow Forums is a straight board
>Jow Forums does not like girls

that's a tight circumcision

Cute plushy.

UGH IT'S 2019 REEEEEEEE

Attached: 1545699539874.png (1025x715, 483K)

I think I'm a straight homo.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were actually that retarded.

Attached: b938b0122049b19addb61bf9484d8617.jpg (743x777, 614K)

it's not a slur you fucking faggot. no one uses it outside of crossdressing communities. stop trying to force your mentally ill agenda on those of us that simply enjoy wearing girls clothes.
sick and tired of trannies pervading our communities and preying on people

>traps are not gay
they have a dick therefore its gay.
>do not use the trap word
>it is demeaning and a slur to "trans people"
you obviously don't know what trap means.
traps are people who are already genetically feminine and enjoy dressing up in women clothes.
it's like drag but less obnoxious and flamboyant.
they don't take HRT or snip their fucking dicks off and that's what makes them different from mentally-ill trannies.
>only traps can use it like only black people can use nigger
eat shit, i can say whatever the fuck i want, you are not my mom.
>trans people are not trying to trick you
if someone tricks me by not revealing that they are trans, i have the full right to have them accused of sexual assault.
this was absolutely horrible bait but you still made me reply.
i hope you are deliriously fucking happy, you worthless faggot.

Attached: 01-45-24-__madotsuki_yume_nikki_drawn_by_dakkarubi__80f04fd78015ac6d3d187447bcc8b3e4.jpg (800x800, 163K)

What the fuck is with all these people in the last couple years who think traps can't be trans

It has always only meant passing as a girl while having a dick, which usually means trans. Guys not on hormones can rarely reach that level

Cut dick is so fucking gross

Traps aren't trans.Traps are men who like appearing feminine.

>falling for the newfag revisionism
smdh

Trannies and traps are different things. They've always been.

sure they have different definitions but there's overlap
Trap = "damn that girls hot, wait holy shit that's a dick"
Nothing about that excludes trans women

People insisting traps can't be trans or on hormones is just a response to the huge surge of trans attention in the media starting in 2015. Before that this argument didn't even exist. But I get it, people want strict dichotomies. And there is one, men crossdressing vs trans women. And either of those can also be considered traps when they pass

traps idetify as males, not the opposite sex like trans do.

Attached: 01-00-20-__madotsuki_yume_nikki_drawn_by_aosora_mizore__7e913eda371d8cc330d0f4f432ac6144.png (577x807, 405K)

Trannies are excluded because the mere fact of mentioning they have a dick is a hate crime in their eyes.
This is why it's important to make the distinction. These fucking trannies think they can hog the "trap" term and subsequently tell everyone you don't get to use it because it's a no-no term.
And a reminder to keep traps strictly 2D because 3D has literally no benefit.

Attached: 67175332_p1.jpg (948x1637, 519K)

well i said "MY DEFINITION" and i stand for it, if you think a trap is a girl by your definition is none of my interest, i honestly don't give a shit about what traps define themselves as, but you don't dare force me to accept that

Only actual girls can be girls.
No one should care if "trap" is demeaning. They're freaks whose appearance doesn't reflect their genitalia. The word is both accurate and properly shameful.
Good bait.

The trap hubs on this board are full of HRT and wanting to be actual girls. They are trans.

>lmao having gamer gear for your pc
get the fuck out of here op you richfag normie

Attached: 2 (159).jpg (1324x1440, 306K)

I'm bi and I think traps are definitely gay. It's literally a man disguised as a woman. Traps are also not the same thing as a trans person. You can't just put on a girly outfit and makeup to become female. Just basic biology and common sense.

They are now though, I fapped to traps when it was new but since they associated with the trans community it has been a total boner killer.

>spends 100 dollars tops on nice keyboard and mouse
>rich fag!
Let me guess you own a console and buy 60 dollar games

How thick is this dick?

you're the one demeaning trans people by calling them traps, since there's a distinct difference dumbass, traps are guys (no hrt, no dysphria) who can pass as girls, so grouping them up with transgendered people is offensive and you should neck yourself for it.

Attached: smoking2.png (600x600, 441K)

it's not "his" definition, it's THE definition my little gay user

90% of the traps I've met aren't trans and identify as male (and gay) so it's gay.

A man is a person with a Y chromosome
A woman is a person without a Y chromosome
Traps have a Y chromosome. They are men

your definition is correct.