Lads, my cousin is getting into social media now. Shes also doing modeling at 10...

Lads, my cousin is getting into social media now. Shes also doing modeling at 10. I keep trying to talk to her more intellectual topics but shes already primarily interested in getting likes on social medis and doing dance.

Do I just give up hope that she won't turn into a thot? Should I just pretend she doesnt exist and stop caring about her now?

This is really depressing.

Attached: 1546144636354.webm (640x1136, 649K)

Is one of them your cousin?
You should tell her about how the Saudis love to shit on Instagram models

>modeling at 10

Link to her portfolio?

>tfw 22
>already getting ready to bitch about the younger generation
Ahhhh fuck.

Show her the movie Eighth Grade, OP. She might think twice, she might think it's a glorification, but either way I feel like she'd get something positive out of it.

It's too late for her now user. She's already chosen the thot side of the force.

You must strike her down now before she acquires even more power from the thot side and becomes a roast lord.

shes 10, leave her alone, let her fucking relax. Why do people feel the need to push their half baked ideologies onto kids? in a week she'll be obsessed with something else.

>in a week she'll be obsessed with something else.
Yeah, just like the other 80% of young women who are totally not addicted to social media.

Her parents are the problem. You won't be able to remove the toxic environment that made her that way at the age of 10 alone.

My younger cousin keeps talking to some third worlders on Instagram. I didn't think much of it at first. At one point we were looking at memes on her phone because we were on a road trip with no internet. As she was scrolling down, I saw a glimpse of a mirror selfie in nothing but her underwear. I didn't say anything and she played the situation off as if she ran out of pics to show. I feel kind of sad knowing that she might be sharing these pics with strangers, but then again, it isn't really any of my business, right?

>My younger cousin
What age are we talking about here exactly?

Fuck you, you fucking queer.

17. We live in eastern Europe so I was very surprised when I saw this

Sounds like a normal age to send naughty pictures these days unfortunately. All those teens with cellphones and access to snapchat.. I don't even want to think about it.

bbhvbvnbvbvbnbnvvbnbvbnbnbv

>tfw born early enough to get anxiety and discomfort from having to adjust to social media mid teens
>not born late enough to get high school qt nudes on snapchat

Attached: 04d.jpg (201x247, 15K)

He's worse than a queer, he's a pedophile

Brutal mogg.

Can't read shit with that white text on bright green background, who the fuck thought that was a good idea?

Post her IG profile

I'm 28 so smartphones weren't a thing in high school. But indeed now I have to hear about all the girls who's nudes are passed around the school and I'm missing out on all that ptp.

Fuck. My brother is also like this, constantly scheming to get more ig followers with some heavily filtered pictures of himself in staircases.

The dude is a total alt-chad that dresses in weird "street wear" and goes around with a camera everywhere.

I want my old brother back so we can play yu-gi-oh and smash bros again, now he just makes fun of me because i don't use social media.

Attached: 1545164748306.png (591x767, 470K)

>20 year old Muhammad hits on 13 year old girl
>no recourse
>17 year old Jamal who was held back 2 grades hits on 13 year old girl
>lol teehee shes just exploring herself
>by the time shes 16 shes already a whore for likes online and a whore in real life
>teehee dont be so sour, just deal with it and dont even think about dating a girl younger than 18!!!!! You fucking creep!!!
Such a sick society

Buddy, they're a narcissist braindead whore before their 16th birthday these days. They jump on all social media so early and get swamped with attention. They've even already seen big fat cocks, and probably had their nudes shared around CP forums

IF ONLY YOU KNEW HOW BAD THINGS REALLY ARE.

no pics no profiles no nuthin. how are supposed to believe you