Tragedies

who /tragic/ here?

Attached: o.jpg (474x704, 63K)

It's sad ain't nobody tragic round here

my father died and my mother is the one who killed him.

I wish. my life is just messy and shitty and I'm a boring piece of shit. I guess it's tragic how shit my life is

my little brother tumbled off a cliff, hit his head against a rock and fell into a river when i was a little kid.
thankfully, he was already dead from the impact of the rock smashing his head.

Attached: 22-50-05-__madotsuki_yume_nikki_drawn_by_aosora_mizore__16956171cf3705d975082d44d9742636.png (700x830, 554K)

if we're going /Greek/ tragic I'm the textbook definition

>Great genetics, top 20% attractiveness
>around 7% bodyfat
>actually big dick
>at the biggest fucking party uni that also has the hottest fucking girls
>smart as fuck, don't even have to waste time studying to get good grades
>in spite of all that, still a virgin because my fatal character flaw of shyness and neurotic fear of messing up any social situation which keeps me from doing anything but be incredibly nice and friendly but never taking the risk to ask girls out because I fear ruining the fact that they already like me as a friend
/Odysseus/core
/Oedipus/mode
/Polynices/level

None of you don't know what real tragedy is.....

Im not a nice guy and guess what? I wasnt born this way and I was molded and shaped into being the lone wolf everywhere I went because my path of life has been harder than 99% of you here

Just consider yourself lucky that you're not me kids

Attached: angry-wolf-alexios-tepetidis.jpg (600x750, 183K)

I'm homeless and locked up in a mental ward.

K so what makes your life so hard?

Ouch you just stabbed me with that edge...

based wolf poster

>browsing r9k in a mental ward

'CAUSE TRAGEDY THRILLS ME
WHATEVER FLAVOR IT HAPPENS TO BE LlKE
KILLED BY THE HUSBAND
DROWNED BY THE OCEAN
SHOT BY HIS OWN SON
SHE USED A POISON

IN HIS TEA
AND KISSED HIM GOODBYE
THAT'S MY KIND OF STORY
IT'S NO FUN UNTIL SOMEONE DIES

DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE
I AM A MONSTER
FROWN OUT YOUR ONE FACE
BUT WITH THE OTHER
STARE LIKE A JUNKIE
INTO THE TV
STARE LIKE A ZOMBIE
WHILE THE MOTHER

HOLDS HER CHILD
WATCHES HIM DIE
HANDS TO THE SKY CRYING
"WHY, OH WHY?"

'CAUSE I NEED TO WATCH THINGS DIE, FROM A DISTANCE
VICARIOUSLY I LIVE WHILE THE WHOLE WORLD DIES

Attached: 1540936991042.jpg (560x560, 249K)

this except average dick and i've fucked over 20 women despite being legitimately fucking autistic. 150 IQ too.
weird how that works, huh?

lol high cope right here if you were really top 20% youd get laid effortlessly

I was born. originally.

No. you are weak, so very weak.

You want to know true weakness? it's simple being the bad guy. Anyone can do bad things and the Devil will try to tempt us daily but you wanna know something kid? its the ones who buck up, hold their chin high and actually make a effort to help others as well be a kind person who are truly strong.

So tellme when did you become such a BITCH for the devil?

Attached: meet your maker.jpg (1600x1200, 173K)

>its the ones who buck up, hold their chin high and actually make a effort to help others as well be a kind person who are truly strong.
ironically do this and i'm still fucking suicidal. they say the people who appear happiest are the most sad or whatever. well, i found out that it's 100% true.

fuck i meant unironically*

I get it the reference.

Attached: alexGray.png (456x453, 543K)

I kept holding out on listening to Tool because of contrarianism but they're pretty great.

They're totally going to release a new album this year, r-right?

I live my like a tragic hero of some sorts. People will never understand but it's okay

I basically painfully wait for the day to be over, so I can finally go back to sleep again. Think I'll take melatonin as soon as it gets dark out today, so that means time to sleep around 17:30 to 18:00. No, I am not in the military, decided to figure out military hours only to waste time.

i've been abused and isolated as kid.
authorities did not do shit. 20 years later and i am still affected by the mental damage i recieved