>pass qt homeless boy on a pedestrian bridge
>give him 10 pounds
>hug him tightly
>feel his erection up against me
>suck him off on the bridge

are you from the UK?
wow, the UK is fucked

I'd gladly eat out OP if she has a nice ass, with my tounge

Attached: guts berserk.jpg (225x350, 50K)

I'm bf material bbe. You can suck off whoever you want on the side

honestly sounds harmless
good for him

Wasn't his dick filthy as fuck? What kind of STDs you got after that? Are you sure he was cute and not just your drunk self tricking you into sucking off an old and ill-ridden hobo?

he was super cute

what do you do for a living uk femanon

i'm a process engineer

post tits
cunt

>even hobos are getting laid
Welp, time to hang myself

>Gave him 10 pounds
You probably had plenty of lbs to spare, right slag?

this
some *cute* hobo got more action than 90% of posters here and even got paid for it

Attached: chadlet.jpg (1080x1080, 106K)

I've been with a group heading home after a night out and seen girls do this.

Yes, UK of course.

UK women are ugly so oh well lol

>homeless because all the foreigners and women get council houses before me
>shivering alone in my sleeping bag under Boots
>gaggle of drunk girls walk past whistling
>feel humiliated
>blonde haired slut begins molesting me
>get unintentional forced erection
>she views this as consent and sexually assaults me with her lager mouth
>swell up inside her mouth and bust my balls down her throat
>the gaggle cackle and walk off laughing and swiping on tinder
>cry myself to sleep

#metoo

I don't know if this makes me angry because British girls are so fucking degenerate and depraved that they'd give oral to a random homeless stranger or just because I can't get a girl despite working my fucking life away to provide stability and security that no one fucking wants to share with me.
Maybe I'm too romantic but I have this idea that the opposite gender of your peoples are supposed to be like counterparts to your soul, something precious that should be protected and valued and respected but apparently they just want to suck the aids riddled dick of a guy who sleeps next to dog turds.

Funny how people say women don't care about looks as much. Its clearly bollocks when a guy who has made the worst possible choices in life can get a blowy for just looking cute. You know homeless people fuck each other right? You just licked the week old crusty vaginal juices of some crackhead hobette off his cock. Maybe its you whos making the bad choices actually.

Whys noone asking for tits and a timestamp..?

Tainted goods. Lost all their value

Imagine marrying the love of your life only to find out she gives gob jobs to gentlemen of the street.

You're not falling for this fucking bait, are you?
You're not this fucking stupid.

its not uncommon in america either

I don't care if this one specific case is real or not, the potential for it to be real irks me and it has definitely happened before in the current culture we're enduring.
I just don't want to lose respect for women but its impossible not too when they don't respect themselves

Why do you choose to see them all lumped together as one group (women), when you know logically, that only some of them will suck homeless men? If you choose to see the ones that do as representative for the whole; why dont you choose to see the ones who don't as representatives of the whole?

Attached: 1546957502518.jpg (884x902, 237K)

Because they are in the minority these days. Or maybe they are just less vocal. Eitherway my experiences with every woman i've known suggests that theyre all more than capable of abhorrent behaviour.

>Suck off a homeless lad
And everyone said Brexit would kill us

I sucked off a pig

Do you agree that the majority of men are gay? If not then you have no argument and are a white knight

depdends on the person, man. you are frustrated because you cant get any. but you will eventually

How am I a white knight for attacking the morality of an average woman? I'm not on a crusade to save them all, I just to start a family with a woman who respects herself.

You forgot
>teehee

You fail at roastie impersonation

I get turned on by this shit. I wish i got sucked off by a girl a few years older than me when i was 15.

I cannot imagine putting my mouth on a nasty stinky homeless guy. Its yucky enough with a normal guy. Puke