Waifu General - /waifu/ #29

evil edition

ded tred

Attached: 1547004757813.png (500x500, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_NN0n8-YCfs
youtube.com/watch?v=gN5NLfydA2A
telegraf.rs/vesti/936469-jezivo-ovako-su-1999-izgledale-bolnice-u-srbiji-foto
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Posting the waifu that started it all

Attached: 1541663326121.png (506x712, 333K)

I will always love Alice Liddell.

Attached: Alice214.jpg (793x1008, 97K)

I'm gonna go sleep with my wife

Attached: 12605567.jpg (600x600, 311K)

Good morning everybody. How's your morning/day/night?

Attached: 1306968218.rotarr_glados~2.jpg (339x499, 38K)

Guys, I don't think you understand. I LOVE her.

Attached: 08602bfa3bdda3c972ff3e05760d55ce-dahsb7s.png (587x900, 563K)

And WE love YOU

original

Attached: 19251811_p0.png (375x500, 121K)

I love Elizabeth so much.
Just studying for exams. Taking a break right now.
>I don't think you understand.

Attached: 970233_10200723410386575_844857820_n.jpg (303x296, 14K)

Well that caught me off guard.
I love you too.

extremely ominous

Most underrated waifu coming trough.

Attached: 1515200685_source.gif (500x281, 978K)

>Does your waifu go through any character growth in her media?
>If you could change one thing about her, what would it be?
>If she could change one thing about you, what do you think it would be?

Attached: 1398227032.jpg (2048x1152, 272K)

You have excellent taste, my friendo

Attached: thumbsup.png (844x768, 1.08M)

Adequate to the thread edition.
Definitely. I think she realizes that real problems are more important than those happening in Wonderland.
I love Alice for who she is and I don't really want to change a single thing in her. But it would be nice if she knew my language.
Me

Attached: Alice59.jpg (980x1180, 495K)

The best part about all nighter+fresh bedsheets+fresh out of shower is those 5 minutes of pure bliss before i pass out when i lay down and imagine shyvana there with me asleep in my arms.

Attached: Shyvana 75 Censored.jpg (792x483, 74K)

i want to have wild buttsex with Iona.

Attached: 20181129180122_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.37M)

oh wait, i already did that.

Attached: 20190101150943_1.jpg (3840x2160, 709K)

She realizes all humans aren't shit and also learns it's okay to "jus b urself".
I'd take her out of her show and put her in a different one.
>one thing about you
>One
Hahaha.

Attached: 1542552691610.png (480x480, 151K)

Depends but not in my opinion.

Her voice i dont mind it but the current voice is from 2012 and not the best voice actor and i think she deserves a better more fitting voice.

Probably my unhealthy habits but i guess thats more than one thing.

Attached: Shyvana 91.jpg (849x941, 98K)

Meridaposter here. Still can't upload images. Bare with me. Is this their way of forcing me to buy a Pass?

Over the course of her movie she learns just how selfish she was in her choices and how her actions could negatively affect others.

Nothing. She's perfect to me.

She's already changed so much just by being my waifu. I think if we were a couple she'd want me to be more outgoing and active, and I'd do it. I'd do anything to make her happy, anything to strengthen our bond.

>Is this their way of forcing me to buy a Pass?
Wouldnt shock me desu, never been imageblocked though, only banned once.

Attached: Shyvana 87.png (607x351, 163K)

I love my late wife Leah!
Yes, she learns not to hate her rivals so much and starts to be okay with them.
Less yuribaiting pretty much.
She would probably make me more hardworking.

Attached: leah67.jpg (909x1286, 100K)

So this is the evil thread huh okay:
>What crime your waifu/husbando is most likely to commit?
>How easy is it for her/him to hurt people?
>Do you know what their blood type is?
>What would your waifu/husbando do if you where put in a prison?
>Would they help you escape from prison?
javascript:quote('50344816')
>Do you anons ever second guess your love?
I don't know how I will change in the future but for now her love makes me feel whole like I could mean something to someone.
Yes she learned to open up to other people and have friends even if its hard sometimes.
Make her real.
Maybe make me a better reader.

Attached: creepy smile Yuri.jpg (563x627, 92K)

She goes from the sidekick of the antagonist to the friend and ally of the protagonists, and goes from silent enemy to the cute af girl that she is
Thats she is just 2d
I want my waifu damnit
Who knows. Probably make me get rid of my guns since its cheating

This isnt a question but i love all yall faggots and the waifu threads are some of the nicest and most enjoyable threads on the whole site and are partly the only reason i come here anymore

Attached: sketch1546975090629.png (512x512, 144K)

Sheeeit didnt mean to hit spoiler im a tool

Since she has a knack for lockpicking I'd say if she ever commited a crime it would be a break-in. I'm sure she'd have a good reason though.
Not at all, she's very averse to violence and aggression. She has a major freakout the first time she sees Booker kill, even though it was self-defence. At one point in the game she is forced to kill someone to save a child and she has a breakdown. She's capable of it for sure, but only under specific circumstances and even then she still has trouble dealing with it, even if it's justified.
No idea.
That would depend largely on what crime I've committed. I'm doubt she'd be very inclined to help me if I set an orphanage on fire or something, regardless of how much she loved me. If I was in prison for something morally justifiable, something I didn't do or some kind of petty crime then I'm sure she'd help me escape.

Attached: lUeS1cQxKM.png (568x841, 1.06M)

I doubt*
originally

I don't like this thread edition...

She goes from an outcast with no purpose to a hero trying to fullfil her friend's last request.
She's perfect.
>If she could change one thing about you, what do you think it would be
My apathy most likely.
Petty theft.
Only when it's necessary or stop someone from hurting others.
No.
She'd want to believe I was wrongly accused.
Only if I were wrongly imprisoned.

Attached: poppy_by_mrh2o1998-dbmvuz1.jpg (894x894, 92K)

She's a murderer. She killed a person responsible for her suffering. I believe that if you would do too much evil (especially to someone she loves or someone who's innocent) she would want to kill you.
This is also a big reason why I love her. I love revenge. I love it when a poor soul avenges someone. To me it seems like we would understand each other perfectly on that matter.
Not too easy. She's pretty weak physically. But because she has mental problems she can kill you without any remorse if you cross the line.
I have no idea.
I don't know. But I often daydream about me being in prison and sending romantic letters to her, awaiting the day when I will finally be free and we will reunite.
Also, Alice was canonically in prison for a very short period of time.
I don't know that. First I would need to know how she feels about me and why I was sent to prison.

Attached: Alice215.jpg (1638x2048, 534K)

Not really since her story is static however she does go through certain events that shape the person who she is. For example when she decided to leave to Overwatch due to not agreeing with their ways and methods or when she healed Genji to turn him into a weapon and causing psychological damage. She has grown as a character if you follow her backstory chronologically. I really wish she wasn't stuck in limbo like this though
The fact that her fate is in the hands of a company that doesn't care about her. Sometimes I get really paranoid that Blizzard might do something that would "dishonor" her in away.
How easily I give up. Also not procrastinating as much.

If she had to break the law she would either find a way around it or if it was under extreme circumstances. I guess the most likely thing is owning banned/illegal chemicals or substances for doing research and experiments.
>How easy is it for her to hurt people?
Extremely hard. She doesn't want to hurt anyone at all. She'd only do it if she had absolutely no other choice
She isn't from Japanese media so no.
>What would your waifu/husbando do if you were put in a prison?
Depends if I committed an actual crime or was wrongly accused/judged. If I was there for a reason she wouldn't do anything I think. She wouldn't be able to anyway. If I was innocent she'd get the best lawyer she can find to review my case and try to get evidence and redo the trial. That or set up a gofundme for my bail.
She wouldn't try to break me out by force. The methods I mentioned are how she'd do it. Also, as Alicefriend said, it depends if it's implied that we are in a relationship.

Attached: Angela17.jpg (751x1063, 93K)

The games are sort of about that. Alice restoring herself into a functional person. The next one is apparently when she finishes this process completely. After that, she then makes other people get such things.

Magically insert into her top education and a perfect knowledge of Serbian. Nothing else is needed. Though the voice actor has a 10/10 voice and that perfect British accent that is actually intelligible and not gibberish like most Brits speak

Maybe make me a little nicer and less irritable. She actually has the power to do that, which unironically means she's ludicrously powerful. She can go into like the elite's mind and make them stop being such greedy kikes

>Adequate to the thread edition.
D'oh! Hoist by my own petard

>me
why so? Why do you think you're so bad that Alice would totally change your in every single possible (and maybe impossible) way

Attached: svabo rukama a mi boc 3.jpg (677x967, 131K)

She already did kill a dude, but he like really, really, REALLY, 101% had it coming. And she threatened to tell the police about what he did first, but then the dude gloated how the cops wouldn't believe her, and she realized that killing the sonofabitch right then and there is the only solution to end the suffering of the orphans brainwashed, and to avenge her family. And the way she killed him was rather nice compared to what were to happen if the locals found out about his misdeeds, he'd probably be tied to two bent trees then split in half Olga of Kiev style. Apart from that, possibly stealing in hard times (and the times are already hard for her, so that would mean literally unlivable conditions). She's a good girl.

Well, you have to really really piss her off to that point, and all the events when she did try to harm people were shown to be under conditions that would make someone sane lose their shit, let alone an unstable individual such as herself. Now she's much better though.

Why would I want to? I heard the japs are into that shit but treat it as some sort of astrology divination stuff. Ooga booga tier

I've got no idea. Depends what. Hopefully she defends my honor every moment I'm canned

Again, depends on what I did, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Thank you, I always try to be hospitable

>This is also a big reason why I love her. I love revenge. I love it when a poor soul avenges someone. To me it seems like we would understand each other perfectly on that matter.
But are you as vengeful as I am? I sometimes would literally pull some Pol Pot, Atilla, Genghis Khan, Taliban tier shit for something minor. It is what it is.

>Also, Alice was canonically in prison for a very short period of time.
Jail isn't prison tho, and it's not because she did anything wrong, but because the cops know she's a good girl and put her there when she gets one of her episodes, so she is safe from any possible danger

For some reason this thread seems lower in quality than the others. I don't know why.

It's really starting to piss me off. I hate being in a position where the solution to a problem is completely out of my hands. All I can do is wait.

>What crime your waifu is most likely to commit?
Assault. Although, anyone getting their shit kicked in by Merida most likely deserved it. Talk shit, get hit.

>How easy is it for her to hurt people?
Considering she walks around with weaponry at her side and is a capable fighter, not very hard. But you'd have to really piss her off or present any sort of danger to her for her to consider using them on you.

Nope.

>What would your waifu do if you where put in a prison?
It depends on what I'm in prison for, and whether or not I've been wrongfully sentenced. I'm sure she'd visit me in most cases.

Again, it depends.

There have been moments where I questioned if she really is the one for me, but then I go over all of the reasons I fell in love with her to begin with and that brings me back.

Lower in quality or lacking in content? It's a pretty slow day today.

Lower in quality, though that's probably because the only questions up are about crime and stuff. We can't hit 150 images sooner.

Not him, but you're more than welcome to post questions about whatever you like, user.

>We can't hit 150 images sooner.
I'll help you out, here's a picture of my waifu since I haven't posted in this thread yet

Attached: Kotori_Itsuka.jpg (1000x563, 62K)

Ah but it has only started my friend. It shall increase in quality soon

Or it could be my effect. I noticed this, whenever I go, shit just starts going pretty bad

Here's a pic for the image limit my dude.

>You start a band with your waifu
>What genre would it be?
>What would your general performance on stage be like?
>What would your first album be called?
>What would your stage names be?

Attached: 1434664917588.png (803x605, 188K)

>What genre would it be?
Probably classical or blues.
Stuff like double concertos for classical or really jumpy and up-beat for blues.
I don't know. It depends on the songs/theme/tone of the album.
She would probably still use Mercy and I would be Octavian.
Wew, these question really made me self aware how lacking I am in musical intelligence and talent. Angela isn't that musical herself either. I'm much more fit for writing lyrics and choreography but when it comes to actually singing or playing (or even choosing a genre) I'm completely clueless in that regard.
I know some Anons here have experience with music though.

Attached: Angela73.jpg (535x810, 45K)

>What genre would it be?
Probably her singing and me playing the trombone (I played it in high school). I don't know how that would work.
They would probably be pretty good, as long as we practice a lot beforehand.
I guess "The Power of Love" or something like that.
The same as our usual ones.

Attached: 81.png (956x617, 414K)

I am sorry for how you were treated in the last thread... negativity and pessimism is a weakness, one some will cling to and exploit...

I am sorry for the torment going through your mind... I can understand the feelings of doubt... if your love is not to be reciprocated is dreaming of her the best course... or is letting her go better since she probably could be happier with others...

And as things come out you disagree with, I am sorry... for things shall falter and get worse...you just want someone to understand your autism and instead feel alienated wherever you go... you just want to embrace a passion...

I am sorry... I wish I could understand love better... but unlike you I am a monster who could never hope to love anyone...

I am sorry I was not here to fight by your side Leahposter... I know the feeling of being the target... of everyone else ignoring it or silently agreeing with it...

If anyone else reads this... I am sorry for posting... but I am here for Leahposter... if nobody else will support him... I will...

Things seem better now to be honest. I tend to overexaggerate things right after they happen, but I feel better after a few hours.

Using a name until I can post images again.

>What genre would it be?
Not entirely sure. I'm thinking our main influences could be Dead Kennedys, Black Flag, Death Grips, Run The Jewels and Die Antwoord. So maybe a rap/punk rock fusion (with a slight retrowave influence). Weird, I know, but that's my fantasy.

I think we'd use instruments, but not for live performances, and we'd also use a lot of sampling. I'm sure she'd like to do the singing, which is fine by me because I'm not much of a singer. I think we'd collaborate a lot on the lyrics, but I'd do most of the writing.

We'd interact with the crowd a lot. Lots of shout-outs and high-fives. Maybe even pull people on stage to sing with us from time to time.

Maybe "The Bear and The Bow" or "Revenge of the Clans".

Virgin Meri and Akuma.

I am glad for that at least... it looked pretty bad... I am glad you are stronger than me at least...

It is hard when an entire community doesn't care or actively dislikes you...

Hands down best taste in this thread. You have my respect. Did you like Night is short walk on girl or that new devil man anime as well?
Not really. She has a very clear goal set and gets to acomplish it with the help of her friends and family.
Let her keep the short hair instead of having it magically grow when her mask is broken.
I would like to be a kinder and nicer person.
None. She is very noble and the only crime she would commit would be one by accident such as not having a licence for something.
Extremely. She is an elite swordsman and one of the most powerful units in her game.
No clue
Inspire the other criminals to reform their sinful ways and raise an army to help her escape
Depends.
I'll do my part then.
>What genre would it be?
Any of the classical genres with piano. Maybe string solo with piano accompaniment or duets? Piano duets would be nice. I would play the secondo part.
Formal and elegant. That already describes her character pretty well and that is how one should always be on stage. I'm not sure if she would wear a dress or not though.
I really want to do this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=_NN0n8-YCfs
Why would we use anything but our real ones?

Attached: 48416033_p0_master1200.jpg (525x574, 152K)

Husband posting time again

Attached: totsuka.jpg (748x1024, 65K)

What's your favorite concerto? Do you play any instruments? Or would you need more members in your musical group besides you two?
Aw its okay Leah poster. You can be a sperg sometimes, but you're our lovable sperg, and these threads just wouldn't be the same with out you here. Don't leave us.
Here is another image to help us reach that limit early. But only because I love you.

Attached: 50790259_p0_master1200.jpg (647x1200, 390K)

no
Make her super love interest me.
She'd probably want me to do more things with her

Attached: 25.gif (500x281, 987K)

How is it going meridaposter?
>Is this their way of forcing me to buy a Pass?
No idea it probably depends on what you got banned for. I would not worry anyways the ban will probably be lifted in a week or so.
What genre would it be?
I could imagine her joining a symphonic Metal band of some kind. Or maybe a rapper because of her lyricism but I can't see her writing diss tracks so horrorcore rap maybe.
Something atmospheric with aroma dispancers to create the atmosphere.
Something like "crimson eye afterglow"
something dramatic like "Morgana" for Yuri and Marduk for me.

Attached: 90b5516e4fd2b4fb5c8f2f7f0f12b9ab.jpg (563x750, 88K)

Theft
super fuckin' easy
Not human
Break me out.
see above
nope

Attached: nyaruko smug.jpg (599x337, 28K)

>How is it going meridaposter?
Things are okay for now, Yuriposter. Nothing much to complain about in this instance. Days where I don't have anything to whine about are few.

>I would not worry anyways the ban will probably be lifted in a week or so.
But I wanna post pictures of my waifu now.

Not really, she's a bit more caring though after Gaara becomes normal
Can't think of anything off the top of my head
My laziness. Procrastination has ruined my academic life
Murder
Very easy, she used to be pretty cruel
Not until a few minutes ago, it's apparently "O"
Hopefully come up with a plan to break me out?
I think so

Attached: 5657d1ac46f06b72795b2ab2673aa6ab.jpg (480x533, 34K)

I remember a LucinaFag from 8vpol's waifu general threads over at 8gag years go before those threads were banned by the community of 8gag's /vpol/. Are you by any chance happen to be the same Lucina from 8gag's waifu general threads on /vpol/?

If by 8gag you mean 4x2 chan, I am not that guy. Only other chan site I use is Lain chan once every blue moon. Not surprised you thought I was him though, Lucina is a very popular girl.

Attached: 57944109_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x1200, 532K)

Franz Liszt's concertos have always stood out to me, which is saying something since I'm more of a violin guy. Sadly I don't play any instruments. Never really tried to learn one (except that one month of piano lessons when I was but a wee lad). I once tried to use software to make something but never really got the hang of it. I am musically illiterate overall. I tend to stick to other art forms. As for our imaginary group we'd definitely need more people.

I think it's because there are too few posters right now. It will pick up steam one we reach peak hours.

Attached: Angela87.jpg (236x333, 10K)

Speaking of 4x4chan, their Jow Forums has a very slow waifu thread going on. I wonder if we could ask some questions to them.

>What genre would it be?
youtube.com/watch?v=gN5NLfydA2A
pic related lmao
see above
Nyaruko and the Hunting Horrors

Attached: 39fc0e69ff8a383bdb505ad7beb226701433312288_full.jpg (640x360, 84K)

In hindsight the only one who could answer blood type question is Hanako poster. Anyway more edgy questions:
What would happen if your waifu had her flaws magnified by Monica?
Glad to hear that you are having a reasonably good day Merida poster.

Attached: Yuri with cuts.gif (500x602, 70K)

in a way, finding your waifu feels like achieving inner peace. haven't felt this happy in a long time;
but it's probably what every user in these generals described as the honeymoon phase, right?

Attached: pointy.png (445x334, 183K)

>mfw no replies to my posts
>What genre would it be?
Something really really weird probably, but I'm a bad musician.

Uh I'd probably play some instrument and Alice sings

Dinarizam (Dinarsim)

Me? Vuu (or Veliki Vuu - "great vuu"/"vuu the great", ok now I revealed too much, but I don't really care). As for Alice, I have no idea. Maybe "Wonderful" or something lul

based and supportpilled. Leahposter or nobody has wronged me so far

>What would happen if your waifu had her flaws magnified by Monica?
Oh God oh fuck we now have a completely, mouth-foaming, stark raving mad homeless literal skeleton girl going around stabbing the shit out of everyone thinking they're abominations while screaming like a banshee, getting increasingly mad until she's caught, literally dies of the stress or offs herself. Even if she got caught she'd spend the rest of her life in the Serbian mental healthcare system that is like, 0/10. (I know due to a story of my friend whose, um, godfather is in I think, and for a much more minor thing he's now medicated to the point he can barely speak) Now I feel bad for thinking about it >:(

Attached: I know you did it nigger.jpg (720x720, 288K)

That's exactly what it feels like to me, inner peace. My life has improved so much because of her. I've been insanely infatuated with Elizabeth for the last 5 months and I'm happier than I've ever been. I'm not even with her, and I am fully aware that I never will be, yet I still feel like this.
I seriously can't put my feelings into words. I don't want it to end.
Sorry for the autism.

Attached: 329514787.jpg (1920x1080, 406K)

you shouldn't be at all, I'm glad that I have similar feelings

Attached: smile.png (839x839, 419K)

I thought I remember you saying the opposite, that I deserved a beating, but so did everyone else...

People say many things when they get pissed. Plus, if I remember correctly, some sort of disobedience was in question. Now that grinds my gears

I am sorry you got upset at me user... I am not sure what you mean by disobedience though...

Let's just say that I'm a stubborn fuck who wants everyone to be a yesman

All in your head.

>What genre would it be?
Piano/Violin duet.
Strings of nature?
Our regular names.

>What would happen if your waifu had her flaws magnified by Monica?
Then humans are fucked. She no longer resorts to peaceful resolves and rationality but instead becomes a full-blown human killer. She also becomes very bipolar and generally unstable with really bad episodes.

Attached: 1521837812842.jpg (1920x1080, 477K)

I can understand that. Met people like that before at least...thank you for not hating me...

>Veliki Vuu

Is that something like Lykke Li

I would describe it as feeling of completeness or like I am whole or complete I love this feeling, It was especially strong early on.
Sorry if the question was a bit too personal Alice-poster, I hope your godfather gets better.

Attached: 31acd9461aa3b5bd09a2e96205e91c03.jpg (564x751, 43K)

nah that's a nickname of sorts that a friend of mine gave me

>be me, last Friday
>having nice conversation about music with Lucinafag
>go to therapist
>some words are exchanged
>situation escalates
>They lock me up in a mental hospital
>Just got out
So what did I miss?

Attached: __isuzu_hana_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_r_ex__8150a9f6aab86a301a9208929e9f59ef.png (768x1024, 48K)

>What genre would it be?
Maybe a sub-genre of folk.
I guess we would be rather chill and causual since we would only play in front of friends and family.
Demacian Minutes
>What would your stage names be
I don't think we would use stage names.

Attached: dab4209a11a84f86017ff43f9347a29c.jpg (564x423, 51K)

>>They lock me up in a mental hospital
What happened user?

Nothing much apart from those trips and Mioposter going missing. You can just check the archives.

>They lock me up in a mental hospital
You told them you were suicidal, didn't you.

not mine, friend's, but have story anyway

>basically, friend's dad's friends are all some tough guy mean dudes and shit
>like all of friend's godfathers and shit are locked up or just set free, mafioso types y'know
>now anyways this one dude had a wife, apparently hot chick
>she cheats on him with some bastard
>the dude, as expected of a hillnigger Serbian, cuts her ear off and beats her if I remember good
>BUT
>wife is medical worker and connected
>basically sets him up to be locked up in the funhouse, probably for life
>fucks off to Sweden I think
>dude is mentally perfectly fine (for Serbian standards, these criminal types aren't so rare)

Really pisses my friend off, we kinda plan to have him extracted when we acquire influence. I gotta work for getting to that level tho. Trust me, you're gonna see me everywhere one day God willing

That's a long and detailed post mate

Ding! Talking about a bad day that I had a week before became a week in medical jail. I won't make that mistake again. The worst part is I live in the People's Republic of Washington State so I'm nogunz for life now. They tell me even if I move to Texas somehow I'll be nogunz there too. I didn't know my state was so influential.

Attached: b33c8e12861898a50a1bcd61f81c7d3a.jpg (700x1100, 226K)

>some words are exchanged
understatement of the century, I presume

anyways have a pic of a Serbian hospital, this is considered excellent condition. Now psychiatric hospitals are considered "horrible". I mean look at this shit: telegraf.rs/vesti/936469-jezivo-ovako-su-1999-izgledale-bolnice-u-srbiji-foto though that was like back in '99, apparently "improvements" were made in 2002 but recently a woman had to go into the main psychiatric hospital to get a head scan (apparatus was broke in the clinic she was in, and the psychiatric is just across the road) - she simply said something in the lines of "absolutely horrifying, a great sadness and embarrassment of what is done to those people"

Attached: bolnica.jpg (1200x1600, 199K)

Yeah, I wish I did some research myself. How was your week in there? When they threw me in, I ended up faking my way out, it was so awful.
>so I'm nogunz for life now.
What do you mean by this?

Attached: 1539197697032.jpg (1191x670, 119K)

>Though the voice actor has a 10/10 voice
I wholeheartedly agree but have you ever heard her French voice? Oh man, it's just so sweet and cute to me
>why so? Why do you think you're so bad that Alice would totally change your in every single possible (and maybe impossible) way
Maybe I'm a bit pessimistic but let's be honest here, I'm just a simple Polack who posts on Jow Forums. Why she would ever love someone like that?
I try to look at waifuism realistically, that's why I think she wouldn't ever love me
>But are you as vengeful as I am?
Depends on what person did. I'm always open to meeting new people but when someone hurts me just because he likes to, without any reason then I will remember that for all my days
>I sometimes would literally pull some Pol Pot, Atilla, Genghis Khan, Taliban tier shit for something minor.
>something minor
OK, you got me interested. What do you mean by minor?
>Jail isn't prison tho
Oh yeah, my bad use of words. Should have said "gaol"
>it's not because she did anything wrong, but because the cops know she's a good girl and put her there when she gets one of her episodes, so she is safe from any possible danger
Yeah, I know that. "Menace to herself, but no danger to others surely!"
Not really. To me there isn't anything wrong with this thread
>What genre would it be?
Depends on what genre she likes. I would never want to create music with her that she wouldn't like. Fortunately, I'm very tolerant when it comes to music as I listen to all kinds of stuff. But in recent years I started to really like rave music, so if she would want to we could do that kind of music
I would rather be the one playing instruments because she has a very beautiful voice.
Trip to Wonderland
Alice from Raveland and mine would be probably related to my surname.

Attached: AliceGuitar.jpg (1246x805, 376K)

>What do you mean by this?
He means that he can't get a gun to suicide since the laws in his state are strict.

Well that blows. Hope they weren't planning to become a collector.

Fug that's really sad. Being treated like a criminal for your mental illness is really fucked up, and it's not remotely as bad in burgerland as it is there. It's still basically a jail but at least it's clean and the staff treat you well.

>understatement of the century I presume
You could say that

It sucked, there's nothing to do but sit around and stare. The really profoundly insane people are always screaming, attacking the staff and trying to escape; it's unsettling. They said that I could make the best out of it by getting on meds and going to therapy there, but the doctor didn't change my meds and there was no therapy (except for babby's first CBT primer) so I couldn't help but wonder why the hell I was there. I basically told everyone who would listen that I didn't belong there and that I was no danger to anyone and they should let me out. I didn't make trouble and so they did just that after a few days (72 hours but weekends don't count for some fucking reason).

>nogunz for life
Washington State has a law that says that ANYONE who has ever been committed to a mental hospital has their second amendment rights revoked for life, and they also put you on a list so if you try to buy a gun anywhere in the country they'll know you're nogunz and refuse to sell to you. If someone said the person who was going to revoke your right to jury trial was going to be some ESL lady who met with you for ten minutes, the ACLU would be your best friend. But it's my right to evil baby-killing gunz so the hell with due process.

>I ended up faking my way out
What happened to you?

Attached: __isuzu_hana_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_mizuki_makoto__73d63c4b28e8fcb75a53b31f62f0f785.jpg (400x800, 179K)

>not mine, friend's
Sorry about that man.
>Really pisses my friend off, we kinda plan to have him extracted when we acquire influence. I gotta work for getting to that level tho. Trust me, you're gonna see me everywhere one day God willing
Honestly I don't really feel sorry for your friends godfather but he does not deserve what he got (loosing his ability to speak ughh) I hope you succeed and make your waifu proud so god speed Alice poster!

Attached: 22d42b28306e9408c7b0470373e98e5b.jpg (236x236, 10K)

Claiming
Is it bad that I'm not really interested in her story in the books? First time I met her in TW3 and was fascinated by her aesthetics. Thing is her character weren't too deep in the game, and maybe for better, since it's a more visual medium.
I seems that the game purposely leaves a lot to imagination, emphasizing her alienation, for example when she explains Cyberpunk to Geralt, knowing that won't understand, or when she thinks about kissing Skjall, knowing that he's a dead man.
Basically, we know that she's an honorable person, but not much more. So you can think almost of anything regarding her personality. So I did.
But there are books by that old greedy fool that I haven't read where she appears a lot. But at this point in building headcanon I couldn't care less, it would be the same as reading about another person named Ciri.
I unironically believe that her future cameo in Cyberpunk will be closer to *my* Ciri than anything by Sapkovsky.

Attached: 1547162232325.jpg (1600x899, 333K)

What are your thoughts on Priscilla?

She's nice for creative/art(sy) types like Dandelion, maybe even with a potential for more dominant/caring role in that relationship.
I personally melt from warrior/adventurer types like Ciri or Ves or Meve - coming back to visuals again: practical hairstyles, scars, armor. I could say that the aura of decisiveness, readyness and relaxed power counts as visual image too - it is in posture, movements, mimics. If you ever saw a big cat you know what I'm trying to say.
I'm inclined to include Triss in this group, although she projects calmer and more "feminine" image. She's a fucking veteran and should be counted as an armored vehicle in terms of personal firepower.

Attached: 1547165533920.jpg (3840x2160, 551K)

>I personally melt from warrior/adventurer types
Funny how there's quite a few of us like that in these threads. Action girls are best girls.

Have you tried using Jow Forums.org/feedback to fix your image problem? You can also contact mods on IRC, I think.

>ESL lady who met with you for ten minutes,
Wow, you too then?
>What happened to you?
Mine was exactly like yours. Really shitty persistent doctor, crazies trying to talk to me, keeping me up at night. Was like hell on earth. One yandere? girl kept trying to get my address and phone number from me (Ended up giving my phone number since I was too beta and scared of the consequence if I didn't.), the staff treated you like an animal, disregarded anything you told them. I was told the quickest way could get out was in a week and your stay would end prematurely if you told them the meds were working so that's what I told them though they weren't doing jack so that happened. Sorry for the blog.

>Washington State has a law that says that ANYONE who has ever been committed to a mental hospital has their second amendment rights revoked for life, and they also put you on a list so if you try to buy a gun anywhere in the country they'll know you're nogunz and refuse to sell to you.
That's gay and dumb. Were you planning on eventually buying guns? Which ones if so?

Attached: 1519129318195.jpg (800x1128, 245K)

I'm an idiot. I didn't even think of that. Thanks user.

>How would you react if you one day woke up next to your waifu?
I would be freaked out, then make sure I wasn't still dreaming, touch her slightly to see if she was real as my heart would be ready to burst out of my chest.

Attached: tumblr_phg3ujAF7o1xcb6bwo1_1280.png (1280x1536, 1.65M)

I'd wake up IRL.
No, but if such a thing happened, I'd probably stay there paralyzed in shock for the next hour.

Attached: 1522669057294.png (637x910, 38K)

Considering that even looking at pictures of her makes me cry, then seeing her in real life, in my fucking bed, would probably make me burst into tears as soon as I would see her. I wouldn't even care if I'm insane or if what I'm seeing is real. I would immediately hug her with tears in my eyes and tell her that I will always love her, take care of her and that I will never leave her.

Attached: Alice52.jpg (1328x877, 136K)

I would freak out at first and then just break down into tears over how happy I was once I would realize that it was actually her.

Attached: Yuri pijamas.jpg (720x720, 99K)